ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 130 of 247
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180230 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:04 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

What post did he report?
HP's Bills' fallout thread.

And then this one this one for "being gross".

Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Mahomes is 0-2 vs Burrow so I have a feeling he will be out for blood.

[Reply]
staylor26 07:05 PM 11-27-2022
What a fucking pussy :-)
[Reply]
Spott 07:08 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

That’s not even the grosses scene in that movie. He should be glad it wasn’t Jack Nicholson kissing that rotting corpse.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:11 PM 11-27-2022
Just Ryan, you’re my boy. But reporting posts isn’t the way here bruh. We don’t need the intense moderation like Bills boards. We don’t get that worked up over profanity, and regular stuff. Sack up, and be less butthurt.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:13 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
After watching all the games today, the AFC definitely feels wide open.

Bills have injuries at every position except ballboy, Chiefs have looked very meh the last few week, the Titans lost, the Ravens lost, the Dolphins have lived off of an easy schedule and are about to go through a stretch of San Fran, Bills, Chargers (Patriots are in there somewhere too), and the Jets, while scrappy, are not a true competitor for the championship in my opinion.

I wouldn’t be surprised by any of the teams above representing the AFC. Bengals have been the most impressive over the last month, but that’s partly due to their schedule. Chiefs have a very favorable schedule remaining, so they likely have the home field advantage.
The Bengals were blown out by the Browns less than a month ago. :-)

KC just went through the motions today and were still a silly penalty away from 30 pts vs a solid defense, with their three most skilled WRs injured (Smith-Schuster didn’t play much). Imagine the Bills vs a quality defense without their top three WRs. I don’t think you want to.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:20 PM 11-27-2022
The more I think about it, maybe this will be a good thing for the Bills?

Yeah they lost Von for a while, maybe the whole season, but this could be what brings them together and back on track.

Something that rallies the troops, so to speak.

You related to Knowmo?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:24 PM 11-27-2022

Kinda sensitive.

[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:32 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
You related to Knowmo?
They probe each others anal cavities oraly
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 07:56 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Just Ryan, you’re my boy. But reporting posts isn’t the way here bruh. We don’t need the intense moderation like Bills boards. We don’t get that worked up over profanity, and regular stuff. Sack up, and be less butthurt.
Thanks man.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:59 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
As much as I assume Just:13 is yet another diqlix mult, I really wouldn't be surprised if he was your mult, for as much as you've white knighted him... just sayin'.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:01 PM 11-27-2022
Stop reporting posts or you'll be banned, kthxbye.
Post the reports
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:03 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The Bengals were blown out by the Browns less than a month ago. :-)
Yeah they’re not unbeatable or anything. And I wouldn’t be surprised if they missed the playoffs. I was just saying they’ve playing good football over the last 5 weeks.

Originally Posted by :
KC just went through the motions today and were still a silly penalty away from 30 pts vs a solid defense, with their three most skilled WRs injured (Smith-Schuster didn’t play much).
I have next to zero doubt that the Chiefs will be in the AFCCG.

These mid season games really don’t mean a whole lot, and this year it’s harder than ever to find a dominant team.

Originally Posted by :
Imagine the Bills vs a quality defense without their top three WRs. I don’t think you want to.
The Bills have so many injuries I can honestly imagine playing without any player. The team is a walking infirmary.

Our QB is injured, DE1 is injured, DE2 is injured, DE3 is injured, entire secondary is injured, MLB is injured, Center is injured, LT is injured, RT is injured, WR3 and WR4 are on IR (we just signed dusty old John Brown).
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:10 PM 11-27-2022
As much as I assume Just:13 is yet another diqlix mult, I really wouldn't be surprised if he was your mult, for as much as you've white knighted him... just sayin'.
For some reason you have seemed to disliked me since the moment I registered and I can’t figure out why. I don’t recall ever doing anything to you. Did I write something that offended you at some point?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:00 PM 11-27-2022
Yeah they’re not unbeatable or anything. And I wouldn’t be surprised if they missed the playoffs. I was just saying they’ve playing good football over the last 5 weeks.

I have next to zero doubt that the Chiefs will be in the AFCCG.

These mid season games really don’t mean a whole lot, and this year it’s harder than ever to find a dominant team.

The Bills have so many injuries I can honestly imagine playing without any player. The team is a walking infirmary.

Our QB is injured, DE1 is injured, DE2 is injured, DE3 is injured, entire secondary is injured, MLB is injured, Center is injured, LT is injured, RT is injured, WR3 and WR4 are on IR (we just signed dusty old John Brown).
I doubt you want to see your offense without Diggs, Davis and McKenzie though. And yes, KC has Kelce at TE, but Knox is pretty high up in the TE hierarchy too. They just don’t utilize TEs nearly as much.

The Bengals looked like one of the worst teams in the league vs Cleveland. And today was probably their first quality win of the year.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:02 PM 11-27-2022
Lmao. Dude lives close to me. He’s much less obnoxious than Diqlix. I mean aren’t you a mod? Wouldn’t you be able to tell??:-)
[Reply]
Page 130 of 247
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180230 > Last »
Up