ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 130 of 189
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:54 AM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Are you sure about that?
I'm admittedly just going by my own experience, and that of many many people I know... but I'm willing to bet the statistics back me up, should anyone wanna dig around for them
[Reply]
Reroka 12:09 PM 11-11-2022
Whatever the local gangbanger is selling down the street.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:22 PM 11-11-2022
It's a sign our society is headed in the wrong direction. That's all I'm going to say about it. I'll go crawl back under my rock where these issues don't exist now. (The older I get the more I realize solitude in the middle of nowhere is the answer to these questions. Not even kidding, lol.)
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:35 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
First time my siblings decided to grow themselves this year.

My brother grew about 30 plants this year and plans to sell and turn a profit. Supposedly he plans to continue doing this.

My dad grew 3 and said he’s never doing it again, too much work.

Personally I hate weed. Used to smoke it in high school like it was candy. Didn’t matter what it was, I LOVED weed. Started dating this girl, it made me paranoid around her, maybe cause I liked her so much I dunno, I still always wonder if that was a trigger which led me to never enjoying it again as I had made multiple attempts to get back into it over the years but nonetheless I’d rather do blow and alcohol.
Should have played the long game. She would have come around and eventually started smoking with you.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:36 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
It's a sign our society is headed in the wrong direction. That's all I'm going to say about it. I'll go crawl back under my rock where these issues don't exist now. (The older I get the more I realize solitude in the middle of nowhere is the answer to these questions. Not even kidding, lol.)
The stoner is far easier to deal with than the asshole drunk.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:10 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I'm admittedly just going by my own experience, and that of many many people I know... but I'm willing to bet the statistics back me up, should anyone wanna dig around for them
Nah, old people smoke weed just as much at young people.

But you can dig up some statistics that say otherwise if you want.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:12 PM 11-11-2022
I guarantee everybody here has at least one friend that smokes weed and you don't know it. It's literally everywhere anymore.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:12 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Nah, old people smoke weed just as much at young people.

But you can dig up some statistics that say otherwise if you want.
I don't think he is saying older smoke less often.

He is saying the amount needed is less than when younger.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:13 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
First time my siblings decided to grow themselves this year.

My brother grew about 30 plants this year and plans to sell and turn a profit. Supposedly he plans to continue doing this.

My dad grew 3 and said he’s never doing it again, too much work.

Personally I hate weed. Used to smoke it in high school like it was candy. Didn’t matter what it was, I LOVED weed. Started dating this girl, it made me paranoid around her, maybe cause I liked her so much I dunno, I still always wonder if that was a trigger which led me to never enjoying it again as I had made multiple attempts to get back into it over the years but nonetheless I’d rather do blow and alcohol.

I hate blow and alcohol. So I guess it all evens out.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:14 PM 11-11-2022
I can't imagine a scenario where pot makes you paranoid but fucking cocaine doesn't. :-)
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:16 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:

I'm not so sure I believe that to be true either. Old people like to guzzle and much as they like to sip. Unless there is some sort of health issue involved that prevents the person from using. People of all ages, all walks of life, all political leanings are smoking pot like never before.

More people smoke pot now than smoke tobacco.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:18 PM 11-11-2022
I'll check back in when i'm 70 and let ya'll know.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:22 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I can't imagine a scenario where pot makes you paranoid but fucking cocaine doesn't. :-)
I hear staying for up an entire weekend on blow helps with the monday morning jitters going into work.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:31 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I guarantee everybody here has at least one friend that smokes weed and you don't know it. It's literally everywhere anymore.
I like them, I just don't like the skunk smell.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:32 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:

Actually kinda saying its both, more often than not

He's free to disagree, but until I see some stats I'll stick with my take
[Reply]
Page 130 of 189
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180 > Last »
Up