ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 28
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Are you all still pooping fairly well?
Simply Red 10:06 PM 11-16-2014
Just wondering how your BM's are going. Please let us know if you're having any complications, please share - also indicate any and all clean-breakers too.

Lately I've had the poo balls that look like they were put in a turd mold and vacuum packed to the final turd shape..

I bought some Raisin Bran tonight - so I'm looking forward to the relief and thorough poos in the days to come.

Please share any updated poop stories for 11/2014

Thank you in advance.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:44 AM 11-30-2017
Barnett is a weirdo bet he sits outside my work in his van and jerks off.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 01:55 AM 11-30-2017
Thanks for asking!

Every shit is an ermergency, by the way.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:31 AM 11-30-2017
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby:
Barnett is a weirdo bet he sits outside my work in his van and jerks off.
Selling ice cream

[Reply]
bdj23 08:49 PM 12-03-2017
I hurt my back Friday at work, the pills I'm taking have me backed up really bad.

I haven't taken a dump since Friday. Hell, i even had taco bell over the weekend.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:10 PM 03-26-2020
I've had to shit all day - I have been holding it for the main event - it's going to be like a MMA pay per view fight, shitting, once i make it to the restroom
[Reply]
Kman34 07:22 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I've had to shit all day - I have been holding it for the main event - it's going to be like a MMA pay per view fight, shitting, once i make it to the restroom
I've been lucky lately.. Clean breakers... One wipe.. No TP wasted..
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:24 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
one wipe wonders? very nice brother, very proud we're friends.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:24 PM 03-26-2020
This whole scenario has thrown my diet waaaay off. More frozen foods because dickheads want to over-purchase. Needless to say, my BMs aren’t as satisfactory as they were in Feb.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:24 PM 03-26-2020
Nice..
I had a magnificent shit when I got home from work today
Its the weirdest thing though.
Its like my shit knows when we're 2 blocks from home.
Spend all day on the job sites and never have to clench my butt cheeks. But as soon as I turn onto Mockingbird Drive. Its a 300 yard race to the driveway and then into the house and onto the toilet. Barely making it everytime.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:26 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
This whole scenario has thrown my diet waaaay off. More frozen foods because dickheads want to over-purchase. Needless to say, my BMs aren’t as satisfactory as they were in Feb.
Shoot a couple Robbins out of tree and fry up the breast meat.

It'll fix your stools as good as ever.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:27 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
What's your secret?
Id like to add it to my book of prepping
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 07:28 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Shoot a couple Robbins out of tree and fry up the breast meat.

It'll fix your stools as good as ever.
If I have to keep using TP at the rate I am, I just may.

Luckily I’m in a hotel for the moment; however, even they are getting stingy with the goods.
[Reply]
TLO 07:31 PM 03-26-2020
Looking forward to hearing of your results.

:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:32 PM 03-26-2020
Just wondering how your BM's are going. Please let us know if you're having any complications, please share - also indicate any and all clean-breakers too.

Lately I've had the poo balls that look like they were put in a turd mold and vacuum packed to the final turd shape..

I bought some Raisin Bran tonight - so I'm looking forward to the relief and thorough poos in the days to come.

Please share any updated poop stories for 11/2014

Thank you in advance.
Actually since they closed the bars, or rather the bars voluntarily closed I guess, I haven't been drinking much, and since all the restaurants have closed their dine-in areas, I'm not going out for lunch much either. So my turds have become much more consistent both in regularity as well as size and shape. I've lost 10 lbs. just in the last two weeks. I'm getting healthier.

Who'da thunk?
[Reply]
eDave 07:34 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Looking forward to hearing of your results.

:-)
Pics or it didn't happen.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 28
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up