ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 17
« First < 3910111213 14151617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor at it again...
DJ's left nut 08:05 PM 07-08-2019
Well she couldn't get anything to stick to Hill so now it's the Tomahawk Chop...

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...232394437.html

Originally Posted by :
That’s an interesting point. I think the franchise will still be named the Chiefs, but I do think that a lot of the racially insensitive things around the franchise’s fandom will be phased out — like wearing headdresses at games and the tomahawk chop etc. The franchise’s name isn’t as problematic as the Redskins’, which has been labeled in Dictionary.com as “slang: disparaging and offensive,” but the chop and the cultural appropriation involved in other fan traditions do veer into racial insensitivity. I think if those traditions are minimized, the team name could still remain in 20 years.
Yeah Brooke - they're getting rid of seats and building a drum platform so they can phase out the Chop. Seems legit.

So who's family gave her the 'intel' on this gem?
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:43 PM 07-09-2019
Sooooo, what does Brooke have to say about the 610 broadcast?
[Reply]
Sorce 01:44 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
She retweeted Mellinger, her work is done.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:45 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Sorce:
She retweeted Mellinger, her work is done.
:-)
[Reply]
loochy 01:46 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
She enjoyed the BBQ commercial that aired right after the Hill audio.
[Reply]
jimidollar 04:26 PM 07-09-2019
Whenever anyone uses the term "cultural appropriation" I assume the person is an idiot. She's terrible and needs to go.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:51 PM 07-09-2019
I'm very offended at how they depict Irish people at Notre Dame & the Boston Celtics. They have a little leprecaun run around, and the Celtic mascot has some Irish themed clothes. And can you believe that people actually GO to the games dressed with four leaf clovers and green leprecaun top hats? So offensive to me. How will I go on from this? My heritage has been threatened.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 07:30 PM 07-09-2019
SJW PINKO COMMIE NONSENSE! SNAFU when it comes to the Main Stream Propaganda Outlets like the KC Star. She went to a University to get a Degree and in the process got fully indoctrinated in Marxist dogma and is too stupid to even realize it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:40 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Bathhouse OBAMMY this bitch sucks!
There are Junior High kids who can do a better job than this fat lazy hack!

And you know what? Straight fuck every ONE of you running around saying that "I don't know if Tyreek's a shitbag or not"-bullshit.

Tyreek Hill didn't do a goddamn thing to that bitch in college.

Quit acting like a bunch of goddamn idiots.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:46 PM 07-09-2019

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:58 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
SJW PINKO COMMIE NONSENSE! SNAFU when it comes to the Main Stream Propaganda Outlets like the KC Star. She went to a University to get a Degree and in the process got fully indoctrinated in Marxist dogma and is too stupid to even realize it.
Seriously, just stfu.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:05 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Seriously, just stfu.
He's not wrong, though.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:14 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
He's not wrong, though.
No he is not.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 08:24 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Seriously, just stfu.
I bet you are a SJW Commie! So :-). I served 25 years and spent my whole life as an Anti-Communist. My mother survived both Hitler and Stalin, and I'm not about to surrender to the likes of ignorant Morons like you Comrade Commie!
[Reply]
George Liquor 08:46 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
I bet you are a SJW Commie! So :-). I served 25 years and spent my whole life as an Anti-Communist. My mother survived both Hitler and Stalin, and I'm not about to surrender to the likes of ignorant Morons like you Comrade Commie!
We've transcended peak boomer
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:04 PM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
We've transcended peak boomer
And one that obviously taught his children correctly. A rarity from that sad generation.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 17
« First < 3910111213 14151617 >
Up