ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Nzoner's Game Room>OJ Simpson DEAD at 76
rico 05:27 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
16 episodes about it on Spotify
I need to culture myself with Spotify…. I’ve never used it or really known what it was, but my friends are always talking about it…
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:34 PM 04-22-2024
16 episodes about it on Spotify
Wait, Spotify isn't just music?

The world keeps spinning faster and faster, and like a little kid on one of those park-spinning wheels, I'm getting closer and closer to being thrown completely off.
[Reply]
rico 01:04 AM 04-22-2024
I don’t know why it quoted you Katipan….
[Reply]
Katipan 06:32 AM 04-22-2024
You don't quote me enough Rico.
[Reply]
rico 05:26 PM 04-22-2024
You don't quote me enough Rico.
I know!! I don’t quote anyone enough in here these days… need to make my way back here when life settles down.

Hope you are good! Have noticed you still kicking out cool posts over the years! Smoke one for me!
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:51 AM 04-22-2024
Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 09:11 AM 04-22-2024
Watching the OJ documentary, two things must haunt Garcetti to this day:

Choosing downtown as the venue, and allowing eight black women on the jury. Listening to two of the jurors' comments, there was zero chance they were ever going to arrive at a guilty verdict. The mental gymnastics they were performing were astounding.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:43 AM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana:

Choosing downtown as the venue, and allowing eight black women on the jury. Listening to two of the jurors' comments, there was zero chance they were ever going to arrive at a guilty verdict. The mental gymnastics they were performing were astounding.
If I was on that jury we'd still be sitting there or it's be a mistrial. I still can't get over the fact that these people were sequester for almost a year. That's insane when you think about it. And you can't quit per se. I mean you could do things to get thrown out, but that might be a heavy price to pay and that's saying something.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:48 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
If I was on that jury we'd still be sitting there or it's be a mistrial. I still can't get over the fact that these people were sequester for almost a year. That's insane when you think about it. And you can't quit per se. I mean you could do things to get thrown out, but that might be a heavy price to pay and that's saying something.
I think jury pay is unreasonable. In Colorado it's $50 a day, so if you're there eight hours it's $6.25 an hour, which is about 1/3 of minimum wage. I understand civic responsibility, but people have to eat. And why is the government allowed to pay less than the minimum wage that everyone else has to abide by?

It should be minimum wage as a worst-case policy, and I would argue that it should be the median wage of the state.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:47 AM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana:

He cared more about his re-election prospects than ever getting a guilty verdict in the OJ case...
[Reply]
rico 05:24 PM 04-22-2024
OJ had the nerve to actually go to her wake! I just can’t wrap my head around some things about the guy…

And he is an absolutely phenomenal, quick-witted liar. Played the part of “you got the wrong guy” effortlessly.

I wonder what was going through his head after it happened… wonder if he instantly regretted it… Well I mean, I assume he did…
[Reply]
ping2000 05:55 AM 04-23-2024
Is he still dead? Good.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 07:16 PM 04-23-2024
OJ: Made in America is a killer documentary.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:45 PM 04-29-2024
I ran across this the other day, and it's highly relevant. I encourage you to watch the whole thing.

[Reply]
Easy 6 06:57 PM 04-29-2024
He DIDNT DO IT, unless you unpack the TRUTH

Heres a hint, he DID IT
[Reply]
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Up