ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 129 of 488
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139179229 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
staylor26 05:52 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Everyone saw Patrick turn into Matt Cassel in the 2nd half of the Bengals game bc they rushed 4 and dropped literally everybody else into coverage so now they’re building a strong 4 man rush so they can do the same.

It’s too bad our coach is too prideful to run teams out of that in the playoffs
It’s not Andy Reid’s fault that he turned into Cassel and couldn’t make routine throws. What the other team did shouldn’t even matter.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:53 PM 03-16-2022
Reid did what he's always done with Mahomes. He let him keep throwing and try to get himself out of the funk. It is what it is.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:53 PM 03-16-2022
Question:

I’m not a doomsday guy. And I realize there’s still a ways to go. But could any of you have scripted a worse offseason thus far for this team? It’s not about what the Chiefs have or haven’t done - I still love Veach - but rather what our biggest competitors have done.

I cannot understand any of you that are minimizing how bad this has gone over the past week.
[Reply]
ILChief 05:54 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
I get the concern about the pass rush and that’s valid, I’m more referring to the folks that think Veach doesn’t have some sort of plan for that spot and is just sitting on his hands doing nothing.
I’m sure he has a plan. But just having a plan isn’t always successful. You have to execute it. Unless his plan is to just draft multiple pass rushers and throw bodies at the position I don’t see this as a success. We should have gotten zadarius. The von Miller deal was stupid.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:54 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Question:

I’m not a doomsday guy. And I realize there’s still a ways to go. But could any of you have scripted a worse offseason thus far for this team? It’s not about what the Chiefs have or haven’t done - I still love Veach - but rather what our biggest competitors have done.

I cannot understand any of you that are minimizing how bad this has gone over the past week.
Nope, I really don't care what has happened with the other teams.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:54 PM 03-16-2022
Question:

Bingo.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:55 PM 03-16-2022
Question:

It's definitely not looking good at this point. But I'll reiterate what DJ said earlier. There's only one team going from the AFC. A lot of these teams are going to be disappointed come February.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:55 PM 03-16-2022
Question:

Everybody stacking up on old big name edge rushers is not the doom and gloom offseason that you and others are making it out to be.

It’s not like we have the OL from the last SB.

We’ll be fine.
[Reply]
Iconic 05:56 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
God I wish we got what we thought we were getting when we traded for Clark

Literally one single decent year, absolutely nuts. The only reason it doesn't bother me as much as it used to is because we at least got a ring out of it.
[Reply]
ILChief 05:57 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Everybody stacking up on old big name edge rushers is not the doom and gloom offseason that you and others are making it out to be.

It’s not like we have the OL from the last SB.

We’ll be fine.
Our o line isn’t the problem. It’s our lack of pass rush. It was hot garbage despite paying a fortune. And we’ve watched all the players that could substantially improve it get snapped up by either division rivals or other afc contenders
[Reply]
staylor26 05:59 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Our o line isn’t the problem. It’s our lack of pass rush. It was hot garbage despite paying a fortune. And we’ve watched all the players that could substantially improve it get snapped up by either division rivals or other afc contenders
We have no idea what our pass rush is going to be at this point, but i understand the concern.

I was speaking to what those other teams are doing and how it impacts the Chiefs.
[Reply]
ILChief 06:00 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
We have no idea what our pass rush is going to be at this point, but i understand the concern.

I was speaking to what those other teams are doing and how it impacts the Chiefs.
I’d say we have a pretty good idea. Same as last year plus a first or second round pick
[Reply]
Bump 06:00 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Iconic:

Literally one single decent year, absolutely nuts. The only reason it doesn't bother me as much as it used to is because we at least got a ring out of it.
closing out every game in the playoffs and Superbowl with a sack. It was worth it just for that honestly.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:01 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by ILChief:
I’d say we have a pretty good idea. Same as last year plus a first or second round pick
Yea, you would’ve guess the same thing last year about LT after they missed out on Trent Williams.

There are still a good amount of free agents still available too.

Maybe relax and wait and see?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:02 PM 03-16-2022
Well when our best pass rusher is a no show in the playoffs we have issues
[Reply]
Page 129 of 488
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139179229 > Last »
Up