ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 129 of 146
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:00 AM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by crispystl:
I think the Cincy game was the most nervous I’ve ever been for any chiefs game, and let me tell you…that’s saying something. I just couldn’t deal with losing to those ****ers again. Especially at arrowhead with a trip to the superbowl on the line.

This week I’m totally chill and relaxed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tbh the Bills playoff game last year was brutal aswell. But like you said the Cincy one was hard to deal with because of everything we had to endure against them over the past year. The emotions of it all took a lot of me and like you been pretty unfazed this week. I'm just praying Pat will bless us with one more superhero effort on Sunday.
[Reply]
493rd 07:15 AM 02-11-2023
The last 9 regular season MVPs to make the SB lost. Now it’s Patrick’s turn…and if anyone can buck this trend it’s him.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:20 AM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Tbh the Bills playoff game last year was brutal aswell. But like you said the Cincy one was hard to deal with because of everything we had to endure against them over the past year. The emotions of it all took a lot of me and like you been pretty unfazed this week. I'm just praying Pat will bless us with one more superhero effort on Sunday.
That game was nerve racking too. I flew in for that game and brought my wife and son, and it was their first Chiefs games I was concerned we might lose at the end and they wouldn't think it was worth coming back. Needless to say that didn't happen. The loved it and it hooked them into big Chiefs fans. It's just an awesome epic memory.

You know it's just crazy... we've been to quite a few cool places on vacations and such, but I don't we've ever had a better time than we did in those for hours in a field in the middle of Missouri in the freezing cold. My son said " Dad that's the happiest I've ever seen you!" I told him " I think that's that happiest I may have ever been!"
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:25 AM 02-11-2023
Is this the most combined regular season wins by 2 Super Bowl teams ever? 28 is a lot.

I think the Giants won like 9 or 10 when they beat the 16-0 Patriots. I’m pretty sure the Broncos were 12-4 when they beat the 15-1 Panthers.

This has to be the record, right?
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:45 AM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Is this the most combined regular season wins by 2 Super Bowl teams ever? 28 is a lot.

I think the Giants won like 9 or 10 when they beat the 16-0 Patriots. I’m pretty sure the Broncos were 12-4 when they beat the 15-1 Panthers.

This has to be the record, right?

Code:
Broncos/Panthers27	5	84.38%
Saints/Colts	27	5	84.38%
Pats/Eagles	27	5	84.38%
Chiefs/Eagles	28	6	82.35%
Pats/Eagles	26	6	81.25%
Broncos/Seahawks26	6	81.25%
Pats/Giants	26	6	81.25%
Chiefs/Bucs	25	7	78.13%
Chiefs/49ers	25	7	78.13%
Pats/Falcons	25	7	78.13%
Colts/Bears	25	7	78.13%
Pats/Panthers	25	7	78.13%
Pats/Rams	24	8	75.00%
Pats/Seahawks	24	8	75.00%
Seahawks/Steelers24	8	75.00%
Raiders/Bucs	23	9	71.88%
Pats/Giants	22	10	68.75%
Steelers/Packers22	10	68.75%
Ravens/49ers	21	10	67.74%
Steelers/Cards  21	11	65.63%
Rams/Bengals	22	12	64.71%

[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:50 AM 02-11-2023
Hurts faced the 3rd most zone blitzes this season and was 38th out of 39 qualifying QBs against that scheme.

Just prepare yourself for Wallcrawler and ChiefsFanatic to be apoplectic when they see Clark back in coverage.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 07:50 AM 02-11-2023
Mahomes fluke fumble was analogous to Cole Trickle making it through that first wreck in Days of Thunder. He's in the clear, time to drive to victory lane...in Nicole Kidman's Fire Red Aussie of a crotch.
[Reply]
alanm 07:52 AM 02-11-2023
Why is it that on all the football shows I've watched this week all of the pundits are picking the Eagles to win? Do they not realize that Pat Mahomes plays for my very favorite National Football League team the Kansas City Chiefs? I've tried to warn people in advance about supporting the Philadelphia team but to no avail. So Patrick Mahomes will have to show the nation once again why it is foolish to doubt Mr Mahomes and my favorite football team the Kansas City Chiefs. I can barely contain my excitement. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 08:07 AM 02-11-2023
I feel the same way. I was far more nervous for the Bengals game than this one. I do think it had a lot to do with how many times KC came up short against them. For whatever it’s worth I am very relaxed for this game.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:07 AM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by alanm:
Why is it that on all the football shows I've watched this week all of the pundits are picking the Eagles to win? Do they not realize that Pat Mahomes plays for my very favorite National Football League team the Kansas City Chiefs? I've tried to warn people in advance about supporting the Philadelphia team but to no avail. So Patrick Mahomes will have to show the nation once again why it is foolish to doubt Mr Mahomes and my favorite football team the Kansas City Chiefs. I can barely contain my excitement. :-)
Colin Cowherd, Shannon Sharp, Mike Florio, Chris Simms, Nate Bureleson, Rich Eisen, Mina Kimes, Max Kellerman, Swagu, Greeny, Dominique Foxworth among many others are all on the Chiefs. Tbh the closer this game gets the more I see folks picking the us to win. At the start of the week it was all Eagles but I think people are starting to understand how special 15 and Andy are.
[Reply]
alanm 08:08 AM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Been super busy last couple of days so apologies if already mentioned: Philly media have been cocky af. On 610 today Carrington had a couple of their (Philly) radio guys on to get their perspective on the game. Synopsis: KC has no chance at all. Hurts is just as good. Their DBs are way better than anyone KC has at receiver (guess they forgot about Kelce). Their D is suffocating; no one can get to the QB better. Yeah, Mahomes is really good, but he is hurt. It's going to be a cake walk. Might as well not even show up. KC is Mahomes and a bunch of scrubs, whereas Philly is Hurts, who, if you remember, is just as good, AND they have an all time great roster everywhere else as well.

Man, I hope our players are hearing this same BS. I like it when we play angry. :-)
Yeah I don't get it. No one is giving the Chiefs much of a chance to win this game. Don't they know we have 15 playing for us? :-)
[Reply]
jerryaldini 08:13 AM 02-11-2023
With the injury update yesterday I would think late money would come in on chiefs and possibly move the line
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:14 AM 02-11-2023
Not sure what ya'll are watching, besides I guess a lot of ESPN. :-)

ESPN is 45-26 Eagles
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...gles-score-mvp

CBS is 5-3 Chiefs
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...efs-vs-eagles/

Fox is 10-5 Chiefs
https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nf...-eagles-winner

SI is 4-4
https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/02/09/mm...-eagles-chiefs

The Athletic is 6-3 Chiefs
https://theathletic.com/4144961/2023...rt-picks-odds/

NBC is 2-0 Chiefs
https://sports.nbcsports.com/2023/02...-does-it-take/

NFL Network is 13-11 Eagles
https://www.nfl.com/news/super-bowl-...es-win-lombard

So, that's 73-64 Eagles, or 53% Eagles (didn't account for any overlap).

This poll is 55/45 Eagles

Who will win #SuperBowlLVII ?

— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) February 6, 2023

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:17 AM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by alanm:
Yeah I don't get it. No one is giving the Chiefs much of a chance to win this game. Don't they know we have 15 playing for us? :-)
They have a better more talented team than we do. Thats just a fact.

We are going to test the current theory that you need an elite QB to win a SB or at least a QB playing for one game like an elite QB.

My thinking is they have seen nothing like a Mahomes level QB all year. We have seen teams that can run the ball, have fantastic defenses. We are on our 3rd SB. They are rooks.

Mahomes and Andy with the bye week are going to bring the SB trophy home and KC is going to have another fantastic parade.
[Reply]
alanm 08:22 AM 02-11-2023
Colin Cowherd, Shannon Sharp, Mike Florio, Chris Simms, Nate Bureleson, Rich Eisen, Mina Kimes, Max Kellerman, Swagu, Greeny, Dominique Foxworth among many others are all on the Chiefs. Tbh the closer this game gets the more I see folks picking the us to win. At the start of the week it was all Eagles but I think people are starting to understand how special 15 and Andy are.
Eisen yesterday with Mooch went Eagles. The others besides Simms I could care less.
[Reply]
Page 129 of 146
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139 > Last »
Up