ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 129 of 335
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139179229 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Bowser 11:13 AM 05-09-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Go on..
Pure speculation from there, I'm afraid. Hell, Jon might make it to the fringe of the Gift and find a fat hairy Umber woman to marry and have 12 kids with, lol.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:17 AM 05-09-2016
So why does everyone think that Jon has already left Castle Black?

From the episode 4 promo....it looks like Brienne, Pod and Sansa are arriving at Castle Black. Jon really has no where to go right now unless Ramsay has sent word to Jon that he has Rickon.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:23 AM 05-09-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Jon really has no where to go right now unless Ramsay has sent word to Jon that he has Rickon.

Unless, as someone mentioned earlier, he saw/learned something in death.
[Reply]
ChiefsNWildcats 11:26 AM 05-09-2016
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
They were married, they had kids. the mountain smushed all of their heads
I think the line of thinking is that Targ's have practiced polygamy in the past and Rhaeghar may have married two women. There are theories that they may have gotten married in front of the eyes of the Old Gods in the Isle of Faces on their way South.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:28 AM 05-09-2016
I have no reason to think Jon will hae left Castle Black by the time Sansa gets there, but it would be just like GRRM or D&D to fuck with a main character like that.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 11:30 AM 05-09-2016
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Rhaegar was married to Elia of Dorne. But maybe after the mountain smashed her head?
Rhaegar died at the Trident before Kings Landing was sacked and Gregor killed Elia.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:34 AM 05-09-2016
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
Rhaegar died at the Trident before Kings Landing was sacked and Gregor killed Elia.
Now I feel silly. This is very well known, but like I said the lines get blurred, particularly between book and show. So yeah, my shot at a theory is kaput. Jon is still a bastard either way (unless the Targ polygamy theory carries any water).
[Reply]
vailpass 11:41 AM 05-09-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I have no reason to think Jon will hae left Castle Black by the time Sansa gets there, but it would be just like GRRM or D&D to **** with a main character like that.
I will be very surprised if he doesn't do exactly this. The Stark children seem destined to walk the realm separate from each other.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:43 AM 05-09-2016
Ella couldn't have any more children I believe. Which is justification to take another wife.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:44 AM 05-09-2016
But why would he leave? To wander the realm for no fucking reason?
[Reply]
RustShack 11:46 AM 05-09-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I have no reason to think Jon will hae left Castle Black by the time Sansa gets there, but it would be just like GRRM or D&D to fuck with a main character like that.
Have you been watching the show? The Starks are always so close to reuniting but never do.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:48 AM 05-09-2016
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:

Yeah. From what I remember, Tywin basically had his army on stand-by waiting to see who would emerge victorious at the Trident. Once Rhaegar fell, Tywin gave the go ahead to sack King's Landing.

Since he pledged fealty to Robert and married his family to the Baratheons he couldn't risk leaving any Targaryens alive, although he denied giving the Mountain the order to kill Elia and her children.
[Reply]
RustShack 11:48 AM 05-09-2016
Because of what happened and he feels like he failed. They literally killed him, he's done being Lord Commander. He knows where he's going.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:48 AM 05-09-2016
To go home to Winterfell? To find Sam in Oldtown? To kill some Freys and Boltons for killing Robb? Just to make Sansa's life a living hell?

But I'm with you - I think he is still at the castle when Sansa, Brienne, and Pod show up. I think she'll let him in on what Ramsay has done to her and Winterfell, and then he will take the wildlings on a march there to put foot to Bolton ass.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:50 AM 05-09-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Have you been watching the show? The Starks are always so close to reuniting but never do.
Oh yeah, they're cursed. GRRM hates him some Starks (to this point).
[Reply]
Page 129 of 335
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139179229 > Last »
Up