Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 02:05 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I might be able to challenge that....
What? Age? LOL.

I remember when I wanted the Pats to draft Todd Blackledge. We got Tony Eason....wash.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:06 PM 01-17-2019
The OL coach is going to tip the scales in NE favor guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:08 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Pats59-1:
Your team has HIll and Kelce as concerns as weapons. NE's secondary can eliminate others in man, knowing this.

Enjoy!
What if I were to tell you that Mahomes has 21 TD passes this season to players not named Hill, Kelce or Hunt which is just 8 less than Tom Brady has to ALL of his weapons... WR's/TE's/RB's?
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 02:08 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
The OL coach is going to tip the scales in NE favor guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But HFA doesn't have any impact on the outcome of the game.

(I keep adding the emphasis to outcome to mess with RobertW)
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 02:10 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
What if I were to tell you that Mahomes has 21 TD passes this season to players not named Hill, Kelce or Hunt which is just 8 less than Tom Brady has to ALL of his weapons... WR's/TE's/RB's?
He would simply ignore it, and call you a homer, like he has been doing all day...

... then he will demand a gameplan from you...
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:10 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
What? Age? LOL.

I remember when I wanted the Pats to draft Todd Blackledge.
Oh, my! Congrats on having your dreams squashed :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:10 PM 01-17-2019
In the first meeting, NE abused the safety Shaw (brief fill-in who was quickly broomed), Scandrick and Parker.

None will see the field Sunday. Their replacements have been vast improvements.

Oh, and that Berry dude is likely to play. We're talking about a completely different secondary.

Breeland Speaks played for the injured Houston. Houston will play Sunday. Houston has looked as good as ever in recent weeks and appears to be fully healthy for the first time in a few years.

Now what major defensive personnel changes have occurred for the Patriots since week 6?
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 02:10 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Why hasn't Conley produced more? He was good at Uof G
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:11 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Mother****er, they allowed more sacks than Indianapolis this year, and KC smoked that line.

Good god.
I have to laugh every time this tard calls out homerism.:-)
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 02:11 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Oh, my! Congrats on having your dreams squashed :-)
Ha! God what a turtle.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:11 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
In the first meeting, NE abused the safety Shaw (brief fill-in who was quickly broomed), Scandrick and Parker.

None will see the field Sunday. Their replacements have been vast improvements.

Oh, and that Berry dude is likely to play. We're talking about a completely different secondary.

Breeland Speaks played for the injured Houston. Houston will play Sunday. Houston has looked as good as ever in recent weeks and appears to be fully healthy for the first time in a few years.

Now what major defensive personnel changes have occurred for the Patriots since week 6?
Well, apparently Brady is due and determined, so...
[Reply]
Pats59-1 02:12 PM 01-17-2019
Without a franchise QB any team is screwed. Not to be insulting but Bill will find an Alex Smith type, load up the D, get some more playmakers in the passing game and we'll be 10-6 , 12-4 whatever.

Will we be a true Super Bowl contender? Nah.
I think we would have been 10-6, 11-5 or maybe even better with JimmyG.

Brady has a nasty habit of staring down his binkies, but I've seen no evidence of that in 3 straight games.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:12 PM 01-17-2019
They are top-heavy no doubt. Defensively that makes it schematically easier but Hill and Kelce are ridiculous. If Williams has consistent success running the ball it'll be a big problem
Hey man -

I just picked a random post of yours to say that you're an intelligent fan who is engaging to read and debate.

I don't think anyone is - or at least should be - lumping you in with these other mouthbreathers who seem to think conjecture and opinion weigh the same as fact and quantifiable statistics.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:12 PM 01-17-2019
Why hasn't Conley produced more? He was good at Uof G
That's a mystery to us as well. He has all the tangibles.

He has almost as many fumbles as catches.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:12 PM 01-17-2019
Ha! God what a turtle.
Well, fuck you too pal.
[Reply]
Page 129 of 142
« First < 2979119125126127128129 130131132133139 > Last »
Up