ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 128 of 258
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:06 PM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I sure hope they don't wait for him to get hurt or step back before making something happen.
The Chiefs were about an hour and a couple of back spasms away from Mahomes having literally no one to throw to in the AFCCG.

Can you imagine if Kelce couldn't go? Jesus H. Christ. And Kelce admitted on his pod that he was a game time decision and wasn't sure that he'd be able to go.

Dude was telling the world that this was the hardest season he's had, physically.

It's not getting any easier for him a year later, dudes.

We're one Kelce injury away from Mahomes not having shit to throw to. So yeah, forgive us for discussing potential options. Like a 2nd legitimate receiving option would just be so, so bad.

Totally don't need that. We should spend that money on a FB or a rotational DT or something.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:06 PM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Supposed NFL Insider. He has over 200k followers though...so I'm assuming he has legit sources.
He's definitely broken some news. He's fairly reliable.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:06 PM 03-16-2023
That's what we should be focused on! Rotational DT's! We need one of those, right?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:07 PM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Pushing money forward for what, a season? We're talking about a 1-2 year player, dude.
I would imagine that Veach would really like to get Mahomes' cap number under 23% of his total cap as soon as possible, wouldn't you?

I really don't think you guys are paying near enough to attention to the actual situation.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:08 PM 03-16-2023
The Chiefs were about an hour and a couple of back spasms away from Mahomes having literally no one to throw to in the AFCCG.

Can you imagine if Kelce couldn't go? Jesus H. Christ. And Kelce admitted on his pod that he was a game time decision and wasn't sure that he'd be able to go.

Dude was telling the world that this was the hardest season he's had, physically.

We're one Kelce injury away from Mahomes not having shit to throw to. So yeah, forgive us for discussing potential options. Like a 2nd legitimate receiving option would just be so, so bad.

Totally don't need that. We should spend that money on a FB or a rotational DT or something.
People have become a bit spoiled with this idea that Mahomes can just cover all the warts and Kelce is good enough that we don't need anyone else...

Meanwhile the end of that Bengals game was fuckin ugly, Marcus Kemp out there.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:08 PM 03-16-2023
That's what we should be focused on! Rotational DT's! We need one of those, right?
You don't need a rotational DT, you have Chris Jones!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:08 PM 03-16-2023

Now you're into hyperbole. But I need to calm down?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:09 PM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
People have become a bit spoiled with this idea that Mahomes can just cover all the warts and Kelce is good enough that we don't need anyone else...

Meanwhile the end of that Bengals game was ****in ugly, Marcus Kemp out there.
And MVS went 6/116 and a TD.

Yeah, I remember.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:09 PM 03-16-2023
It's also quite rich when the argument is that Hopkins is old but then Kelce is just gonna keep goin...which one of those players is older?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:10 PM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Now you're into hyperbole. But I need to calm down?
Kelce's statements and the fact that he damn near missed the AFCCG is not hyperbole. It's a quote from the man himself and a fact.

Stating that we need a legit 2nd receiving option is not hyperbole. It's an analysis of the situation.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:10 PM 03-16-2023
And MVS went 6/116 and a TD.

Yeah, I remember.
Yea and MVS is a super inconsistent player and if anyone says he's not I point to his ENTIRE CAREER.

He also isn't really a natural at the position, he turns the wrong way a lot etc.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:10 PM 03-16-2023
I would imagine that Veach would really like to get Mahomes' cap number under 23% of his total cap as soon as possible, wouldn't you?

I really don't think you guys are paying near enough to attention to the actual situation.
I always enjoy the condescending arrogance of "If you feel differently than I do you aren't seeing things correctly." Keep up the good work. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 12:12 PM 03-16-2023
I'm not getting into the debate you 3 got going here, but I'm just curious if Meck is against WR in round 1?
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:13 PM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I'm not getting into the debate you 3 got going here, but I'm just curious if Meck is against WR in round 1?
I'm still waiting to hear his plan...outside of "trust Veach".
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:13 PM 03-16-2023

I'm certainly not advocating that we don't need help at WR. I absolutely think we have to add 2 quality WR's. I'm just saying that it doesn't need to be some legit #1 WR, because Kelce is the #1 target until he's not.
[Reply]
Page 128 of 258
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228 > Last »
Up