ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 128 of 247
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:38 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Why bother throwing at him when Dane Jackson was getting smoked?

:-)

Do you watch any other football games besides Da Beelz?
I try to. When I have time. Most of my learning comes from forums, since I can do that during the workday.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:43 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Also McDuffie is our STARTING cb. The only games he had t played he’s been injured. Check out his thread on here. He’s killing it.
Sounds like a good player for you guys.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:47 PM 11-25-2022
144 snaps, 81 yards allowed on 13 targets.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:53 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Sounds like a good player for you guys.
Not knocking Elam, I think he’s gonna be good as well. McDuffie was the number one zone corner in the draft. I had myself sold on Elam cuz I thought McDuffie would be gone by the time we picked. Luckily for us Bleach was on the ball.

This tweet is from earlier this month but still pretty good.

Trent McDuffie through 2 games:

• 45 coverage snaps
• 2 targets
• 0 receptions allowed
• 39.6 passer rating allowed

The Chiefs rookie CB has been SHUTDOWN 🔒 pic.twitter.com/5hfdWQK9OM

— NFL Rookie Watch (@NFLRookieWatxh) November 8, 2022

[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:24 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
"Yep, Carson Palmer. Same injury," Whitworth said when asked about Allen's injury, via the Cincinnati Enquirer. "Tried to come back and play. And then -- tried it out, didn't work, felt like he was too uncomfortable and then sat out the rest of the season."

When Allen was injured on Sunday, he was able to keep playing, but according to Palmer, that's not unexpected and it doesn't mean the elbow is fine. The Bengals quarterback also finished the game he was playing in following his injury.

"I think I tore 75% of the ulnar collateral ligament," Palmer told the 33rd team. "It wasn't painful. It didn't hurt. I kept throwing, I finished that game, it was sore. It wasn't even to the point where I was getting an MRI. It was just sore."

Following the Bills' loss on Sunday, Allen said he was experiencing some minor pain.

If there's a complete tear of the UCL, it would require Tommy John surgery to repair it. However, in Palmer's situation, the ligament wasn't completely torn.

"My situation was, they said, 'Let's shut the arm down. Hopefully scar tissue will form over that UCL ligament and you'll be back,'" Palmer said.

If Allen does end up playing over the next few weeks, there could be risk that he DOES end up tearing his UCL, which is why the Bills might decide to keep him on ice for the next week or two.

This is actually the second time in his career that Allen has dealt with a UCL injury. The Bills quarterback sprained his UCL during his rookie year in 2018. That injury caused him to miss a total of four games while sidelining him from Oct. 15 thru Nov. 24.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/j...h-injured-ucl/

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:29 PM 11-25-2022

Bills' LB Von Miller did not tear his ACL, but there is other damage that doctors are reviewing to determine how much time he will miss and for now he is out indefinitely, per sources. He could be out a couple of weeks, it could be season ending; more info still being gathered.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 25, 2022

[Reply]
RealSNR 10:53 PM 11-25-2022
He’s got AIDS
[Reply]
Stryker 11:02 PM 11-25-2022
Bills at this point in time are not my concern. The FUCKING Bengals are. I want this win in their house MORE THAN EVER! I want those "Who Dey" to recognize "Who Dey" is the Kansas City Chiefs!!!

If we beat them, then I think we win out! AFC #1 seed in the playoffs and another Chiefs host the AFCCG! Please God let us dominate the Bengals! Take them OUT of the playoffs! :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:45 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:48 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Bills at this point in time are not my concern. The FUCKING Bengals are. I want this win in their house MORE THAN EVER! I want those "Who Dey" to recognize "Who Dey" is the Kansas City Chiefs!!!

If we beat them, then I think we win out! AFC #1 seed in the playoffs and another Chiefs host the AFCCG! Please God let us dominate the Bengals! Take them OUT of the playoffs! :-):-):-):-)

Mahomes is 0-2 vs Burrow so I have a feeling he will be out for blood.

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:27 AM 11-26-2022
Knowmo çopycat killing
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:01 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He’s got AIDS
I’ve heard he has poison ivy up his ass
[Reply]
Chieftain 09:40 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
They may have wanted Elam all along.
I'm going to say NO on that one. As shown in the video room, Bills front office were salivating at the thought of getting McDuffie.

Originally Posted by :
Elam is a stud too.
Which stud are you talking about here, the one against the Stoolers or that other one against the Jets?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:01 AM 11-26-2022
Elam fucking sucks. Report that biatch
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 10:21 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The more I think about it, maybe this will be a good thing for the Bills?

Yeah they lost Von for a while, maybe the whole season, but this could be what brings them together and back on track.

Something that rallies the troops, so to speak.
[Reply]
Page 128 of 247
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228 > Last »
Up