Page 128 of 660
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228628 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 11:25 AM 08-04-2008
Originally Posted by luv:
I'm beginning to find a slight flaw with meeting people online. You talk online and get to know ech other before youeven go on a date. The whole purpose of dating is to get to know each other. If you finally meet someone, then never hear from them again, then think of all the time you wasted getting to know someone who ends up dumping you completely because there's no spark when you meet.
You probably shouldn't talk online to people for an extended period of time before meeting them. Two or three online conversations should be enough to set up a real life meeting, within a week or two. If you extend it any longer than that, it becomes more difficult when you finally do meet the person and either you, or the other does not live up to expectations.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:58 PM 08-04-2008
clayton you still have a zillion more days to do this over again. Find your favorite pump read the advice on here, but add on your schtick. You should just run with who you are. Talk about the editing you do, talk about your passion for football and writing, try googling "starving people" or "People with flys on their faces" it's not that bad. Put on some jams and get out of the poor me stuff. This isn't going to help you as long as you are being a wussy.
[Reply]
chagrin 01:31 PM 08-04-2008
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Jesus dude...

That's pretty depressing.

I mean, don't just quit... It's never that bad.
:-)
He's quoting Captain James T Kirk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:32 PM 08-04-2008
Nerd.
[Reply]
Jilly 01:34 PM 08-04-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
Nerd.
and seriously, wear blue...not beige.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:35 PM 08-04-2008
Originally Posted by Jilly:
and seriously, wear blue...not beige.
Sorry, those beige shorts are killer. I don't mind looking like I'm on Safari. How would you know what I look like in blue? Unless you're taking about the jeans.
[Reply]
StcChief 01:36 PM 08-04-2008
:-)Stiffed in Wisconsin...left Clayton un-stiffed:-)
[Reply]
UL Washington 01:43 PM 08-04-2008
The karma here is ironic. Clayton throws a pity party because he can't get a date but has no problem posting the chicks pictures and private conversations online behind her back. You got what you deserved dude. Grow up a little and have some respect for other people and you'd be surprised what might happen.
[Reply]
Jilly 01:44 PM 08-04-2008
Sorry, those beige shorts are killer. I don't mind looking like I'm on Safari. How would you know what I look like in blue? Unless you're taking about the jeans.
no, I don't know what you look like in blue, but as a general rule, stick with only one neutral in the outfit...plus, you have sorta sandy blonde hair? And I think blue would look much better then beige on you....you could go with green or perhaps black and still wear your beige shorts.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:46 PM 08-04-2008
no, I don't know what you look like in blue, but as a general rule, stick with only one neutral in the outfit...plus, you have sorta sandy blonde hair? And I think blue would look much better then beige on you....you could go with green or perhaps black and still wear your beige shorts.
I just wear those shirts because it's hot and sunny. I went out the other night in a darker shirt.

Originally Posted by UL Washington:
The karma here is ironic. Clayton throws a pity party because he can't get a date but has no problem posting the chicks pictures and private conversations online behind her back. You got what you deserved dude. Grow up a little and have some respect for other people and you'd be surprised what might happen.
Karma is BS. Please.
[Reply]
R&GHomer 01:53 PM 08-04-2008
I just wear those shirts because it's hot and sunny. I went out the other night in a darker shirt.

Karma is BS. Please.
You just keep telling yourself that....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:54 PM 08-04-2008
You know how I know karma is BS?

If it really existed some positive karma would have come my way by now. I'm no asshole.
[Reply]
bogey 01:57 PM 08-04-2008
To believe in Karma is to believe on God.
[Reply]
sedated 01:57 PM 08-04-2008
I generally wear blue, because it accentuates the color in my eyes.
[Reply]
R&GHomer 02:01 PM 08-04-2008
So how did it work out for you LUV? Sorry didn't feel like going through 128 pages of posts.

LOL I tried the whole internet dating thing for a while and for the most part it wasn't to bad, but good gawd damn did some of those Woman have magic cameras...lol I had this one woman I talked to for a bit, we exchanged pictures and decided to meet at a local bar & Grill. Guys; you know you're in deep shite when she's standing right next to you at the bar and you don't recognize her. Looked like she got hit in the face with a sack of nickels. Made Rhonda Moss look hot! "barf" but I was nice, talked to her for a bit and politely excused myself.
[Reply]
Page 128 of 660
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228628 > Last »
Up