ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 128 of 488
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
Dante84 05:33 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
https://twitter.com/christomasson/st...550854144?s=21
If we sign PeePee years after the fact, that would be pretty funny. Other than that, I think he's too old for anything but a one year deal for Brett "Cradle Robber" Veach.

Free-agent cornerback Patrick Peterson just went on NFL Network and reiterated he wants to re-sign with the #Vikings. He also mentioned Kansas City and Dallas as possibilities.

— Chris Tomasson (@christomasson) March 16, 2022

[Reply]
bigjosh 05:34 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
https://twitter.com/christomasson/st...550854144?s=21

Pls no with the yearly patrick peterson thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Dante84 05:34 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He already said he wasn't going to be very active in the first wave.
I always try to pay close attention to his pressers because he usually doesn't lie.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:35 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I always try to pay close attention to his pressers because he usually doesn't lie.
And even though he said he wasn’t going to be very active in the early stages of free agency, he made it pretty clear that he’s going to attack DL.

Everybody just needs to relax. I understand the frustration of having to wait for answers, but they will come.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 05:38 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And even though he said he wasn’t going to be very active in the early stages of free agency, he made it pretty clear that he’s going to attack DL.

Everybody just needs to relax. I understand the frustration of having to wait for answers, but they will come.
We go through this every year. Watch other teams sign big dollar free agents and have people bitch that we’re not doing anything.
[Reply]
Dante84 05:39 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
We go through this every year. Watch other teams sign big dollar free agents and have people bitch that we’re not doing anything.
Yep, he's proven he can let his nuts hang when he wants to,
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:40 PM 03-16-2022
Lmao at retards who think Veach doesn’t have a plan. You fucking serious? Veach ALWAYS has a plan. And he’s not gonna tell any of us... especially after Clay’s bullshit.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:41 PM 03-16-2022
I think to DJ's point, the concern is that there have been some reasonable deals - specifically for guys that we were tied to or assumed to be KC's Plan A - and he's sitting it out.

I can't blame those getting antsy when our pass rush sucked LAST year and we're slowing learning that the plan to fix it is likely C-level guys or draftees - who are a complete wild card.

Also, we haven't exactly been hitting our pass rush FA/draft picks out of the park - seems to be one area they struggle with evaluating.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:44 PM 03-16-2022

The Jaguars have spent two-thirds of what the entire NFC has in free agency https://t.co/slJi05ij6W

— Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) March 16, 2022

[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:44 PM 03-16-2022
It happened last year with Trent Williams. We were fucking shook after the signing, wondering if Thuney was playing LT full time. Then Brown and the draft happened.

We're fine.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:45 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I think to DJ's point, the concern is that there have been some reasonable deals - specifically for guys that we were tied to or assumed to be KC's Plan A - and he's sitting it out.

I can't blame those getting antsy when our pass rush sucked LAST year and we're slowing learning that the plan to fix it is likely C-level guys or draftees - who are a complete wild card.

Also, we haven't exactly been hitting our pass rush FA/draft picks out of the park - seems to be one area they struggle with evaluating.
Veach has made 2 significant investment at edge rusher since he’s been here.

1. Speaks - Obviously a huge failure, and a bad evaluation.

2. Frank Clark

The issue with Clark wasn’t “evaluation”. It was a lack of foresight that his body would break down the second he got paid.

Overall, it’s a very small sample size to claim that they struggle with evaluating the position.
[Reply]
O.city 05:46 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
A bunch of the accounts who pretend to know things about the Chiefs are tweeting gifs of Tyrann Matheiu out, so I'm not sure if that means anything or not, but take that for what it's worth.

To be fair, they haven’t really attempted to draft pass rushers with picks that are worth much.

It’s time to invest there tho
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 05:46 PM 03-16-2022

I get the concern about the pass rush and that’s valid, I’m more referring to the folks that think Veach doesn’t have some sort of plan for that spot and is just sitting on his hands doing nothing.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:47 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Veach has made 2 significant investment at edge rusher since he’s been here.

1. Speaks - Obviously a huge failure, and a bad evaluation.

2. Frank Clark

The issue with Clark wasn’t “evaluation”. It was a lack of foresight that his body would break down the second he got paid.

Overall, it’s a very small sample size to claim that they struggle with evaluating the position.
God I wish we got what we thought we were getting when we traded for Clark
[Reply]
RunKC 05:50 PM 03-16-2022
Everyone saw Patrick turn into Matt Cassel in the 2nd half of the Bengals game bc they rushed 4 and dropped literally everybody else into coverage so now they’re building a strong 4 man rush so they can do the same.

It’s too bad our coach is too prideful to run teams out of that in the playoffs
[Reply]
Page 128 of 488
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228 > Last »
Up