ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 127 of 196
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 KU Football Thread****
Pablo 06:17 PM 09-10-2022
We gotta stop posting in the basketball thread folks.

Let's ROCK CHALK in this bitch!
[Reply]
RockChalk 07:03 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
That's what I thought as well.
Man I had heard from a few people typically well-informed that he was done for the year, broken tibia at the ankle. Could have been wild speculation on their part, but not normal. What we all saw on the field seemed to support that type of injury, but who knows.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:56 AM 11-03-2022
But what about Hishaw I never even heard what happened
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:13 AM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
But what about Hishaw I never even heard what happened
I think it was a hip thing again, but I don't think anything official ever came out.
[Reply]
RockChalk 09:52 AM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I think it was a hip thing again, but I don't think anything official ever came out.
Dislocated hip was the rumor floating around, but I never heard anything from any of the usual sources on that. The fact that he isn't "practicing" makes me believe there was a lot of truth to the rumor though.

Maybe Cobee just looked really bad and they responded in a manner where they thought his injury was super serious, but it was just a dislocation with no break/fractur and he's a quick healer. Fingers crossed, anyways.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:21 AM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
Dislocated hip was the rumor floating around, but I never heard anything from any of the usual sources on that. The fact that he isn't "practicing" makes me believe there was a lot of truth to the rumor though.

Maybe Cobee just looked really bad and they responded in a manner where they thought his injury was super serious, but it was just a dislocation with no break/fractur and he's a quick healer. Fingers crossed, anyways.
Obviously, if the guy is practicing then the injury was nowhere near what they initially thought. Good for him. Good for KU.
[Reply]
RockChalk 10:25 AM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Obviously, if the guy is practicing then the injury was nowhere near what they initially thought. Good for him. Good for KU.
Assuming Leipold is being truthful...

For some reason, NCAA coaches have gone the hockey method of reporting injuries this year. I just fear he is using "practicing" in the loosest of terms
[Reply]
Lzen 10:28 AM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
Assuming Leipold is being truthful...

For some reason, NCAA coaches have gone the hockey method of reporting injuries this year. I just fear he is using "practicing" in the loosest of terms
That quote up there was from Borland but, yeah.

And I guess I kind of get the gist. But it might be best if you explain what, exactly, you mean by the hockey method.
[Reply]
RockChalk 10:32 AM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
That quote up there was from Borland but, yeah.

And I guess I kind of get the gist. But it might be best if you explain what, exactly, you mean by the hockey method.
NHL coaches started going with Upper Body or Lower Body injuries, essentially giving no detail as to what body part is even injured. That's how Lance has been all year so far. And in the spirit of that, I question how much Cobee is really practicing.

I do feel like JD has a great chance at starting this week, but for some reason, I think they are full of crap with Cobee.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:43 PM 11-03-2022
Spread is now KU -1
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:51 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Spread is now KU -1
Pretty hard to believe after the defensive showing the last two weeks.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:58 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Pretty hard to believe after the defensive showing the last two weeks.
That has to mean Spencer Sanders isn't playing. Their backup is Gunnar Gundy -he's absolutely brutal.

I think ku wins by 2+ TD's
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:02 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
That has to mean Spencer Sanders isn't playing. Their backup is Gunnar Gundy -he's absolutely brutal.

I think ku wins by 2+ TD's
And I will make no apologies about any win.

Hard not to wonder “what if” with this team and its injuries. They’ve really been in every game or at least made each one interesting.

Credit to Leipold. It’s actually different this time.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:09 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

Hard not to wonder “what if” with this team and its injuries. They’ve really been in every game or at least made each one interesting.

W's are hard to come by at this level. Take em' and move on. A W this weekend puts you boys in Bowling league. That's big.
[Reply]
RockChalk 08:31 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
W's are hard to come by at this level. Take em' and move on. A W this weekend puts you boys in Bowling league. That's big.
Where you at on Martinez vs Howard? Hope you all kick UT's collective dicks in.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:51 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

Hell no you don't apologize for a conference win, especially over a team that recruits at a much higher level than KU. And when KU's been dealing with a bunch of major injuries of their own.
[Reply]
Page 127 of 196
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177 > Last »
Up