Page 127 of 142
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
Pats59-1 01:52 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
If Belichick could draft for shit, I'd say you were set up well. I mean, don't get me wrong. We've thrown away second rounder after second rounder. Our best picks always come in the third...

Except Mahomes.
Umm, how does the greatest GM ever fail to draft well? That doesn't really make sense.

NE is always drafting at the bottom and still builds their teams properly to the point everyone is jealous of it with framejobs and faux scandals to be able to steal these draft picks under a Rookie Cap.

This current dynasty is built on draft picks. LOL!

He had to fleece other teams and dump 30 mil per with Collins and Chandler Jones, he's drafted so well.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 01:52 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Pats59-1:
Except they don't have more than 2 legit passing weapons, as Mike Florio has just pointed out.

NE's secondary is a strength, arguably the best left in the playoffs. With Hunt gone, I don't know why these fans are so cocky.

As you know, we're not the Colts.
They are top-heavy no doubt. Defensively that makes it schematically easier but Hill and Kelce are ridiculous. If Williams has consistent success running the ball it'll be a big problem
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:52 PM 01-17-2019
Yes. Your team sits on the border of the beautiful Missouri and Kansas line. Is this a problem?
:-):-)

Perhaps you should go back to "Greater Massachusetts".
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:53 PM 01-17-2019
HOW ARE YOU WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING
He's retarded.
[Reply]
HotRoute 01:53 PM 01-17-2019
Except they don't have more than 2 legit passing weapons, as Mike Florio has just pointed out.

NE's secondary is a strength, arguably the best left in the playoffs. With Hunt gone, I don't know why these fans are so cocky.

As you know, we're not the Colts.
Hahahahahaha ... Ok I'm done this dude's a comedian I see.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:54 PM 01-17-2019
Ok, so Alabama. My mistake.
Typical.

Maybe you should stick to football. At least there, you look like you MIGHT have an IQ above 30.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:54 PM 01-17-2019
That's great. The problem is, NE has the greatest OL Coach in NFL history, a a great, healthy O Line and they KNOW KC will do this. Whatever NE knows, it's cooked for you.

Also, they will double C. Jones knowing KC will want to do this.

They will stunt and maybe even blitz, but NE knows it's coming.

Try again.

The ball is out very fast, too. Ask Joey Bosa.
Motherfucker, they allowed more sacks than Indianapolis this year, and KC smoked that line.

Good god.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 01:55 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by HotRoute:
Ok, without Brady what's left? They're gonna struggle with him retiring sooner rather than later I'd bet he gets a serious injury next year he's calling it a career
The guy that just admitted that it takes a QB to be elite will now contradict himself in innumerable ways.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:56 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by HotRoute:
Ok, without Brady what's left? They're gonna struggle with him retiring sooner rather than later I'd bet he gets a serious injury next year he's calling it a career
Apparently Tom Brady is going to play like a HOF QB for another 5-10 years.
[Reply]
Pats59-1 01:57 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
They are top-heavy no doubt. Defensively that makes it schematically easier but Hill and Kelce are ridiculous. If Williams has consistent success running the ball it'll be a big problem
Agreed.

All I know is, Chung and/or McCourty off camera have dismantled Kelce in 3 straight games.

They'll run data on all of Mahome's tendencies and cover the key guy on whatever down and distance.

I would keep Chung on Kelce with McCourty down low spying on Mahomes making sure he doesn't want to scramble right.

I do agree they have to execute this, but it's what the did so well in the first half the first time around.

I think Flores called too many zones in the second half. Each of the HIll and Hill blown coverages were not in man.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 01:57 PM 01-17-2019
If Belichick could draft for shit, I'd say you were set up well. I mean, don't get me wrong. We've thrown away second rounder after second rounder. Our best picks always come in the third...

Except Mahomes.
I went through a big exercise on the Patriots draft success/failure. It's certainly mixed- like every NFL team.

I was pretty happy with this draft. Wynn will be solid but he got hurt. Bentley was a godsend at MLB but he got hurt. Sony has kicked ass. He plucked JC Jackson b'c he got kicked out of Florida.

2017 was a train wreck.Our pick was Cooks.

2016 and onward has highs and lows.

I think Bill still knows how to pick players and judge talent. Hes fine.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:57 PM 01-17-2019
I am guessing you weren't quoting Mike Florio when he questioned if "father time" had caught up with Tom Brady.

Also it is amazing that the Chiefs with "only 2 legit passing weapons", led the NFL in total offense in terms of yardage and scoring and their first year starting QB had 50 TD passes and 5,000+ yards passing... all with "only 2 legit passing weapons".
[Reply]
Pats59-1 01:58 PM 01-17-2019
Mother****er, they allowed more sacks than Indianapolis this year, and KC smoked that line.

Good god.
Umm, Dante Scarnecchia is such a good OL coach, he will get strong consideration to be the first OL coach ever inducted into the NFL HOF.

Sacks allowed is not how you judge an OL.

WOW
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 01:59 PM 01-17-2019
HOW ARE YOU WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING
Actually, it's not that hard when you are as stupid as he is...
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:59 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I am guessing you weren't quoting Mike Florio when he questioned if "father time" had caught up with Tom Brady.

Also it is amazing that the Chiefs with "only 2 legit passing weapons", led the NFL in total offense in terms of yardage and scoring and their first year starting QB had 50 TD passes and 5,000+ yards passing... all with "only 2 legit passing weapons".
He had TWENTY EIGHT touchdowns to players NOT named Hill or Kelce. Tom Brady had 29 total.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 127 of 142
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137 > Last »
Up