Page 127 of 660
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177227627 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
bogey 04:46 PM 08-02-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:
bummer dude. I know this video is tongue in cheek, but I was really pulling for you. better luck next time.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:47 PM 08-02-2008
I've always known I'll die alone.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:49 PM 08-02-2008
I've always known I'll die alone.
Jesus dude...

That's pretty depressing.

I mean, don't just quit... It's never that bad.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:55 PM 08-02-2008
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Jesus dude...

That's pretty depressing.

I mean, don't just quit... It's never that bad.

I'll call Valhalla and reserve you a room.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:14 PM 08-02-2008
Here's my soundtrack for this depressing evening:

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Driving-Rock-Ballads-Various-Artists/dp/B0009F9OS0"]Amazon.co.uk: Driving Rock Ballads: Various Artists: Music[/ame]
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:27 AM 08-03-2008
Why is it that I can get reasonably blitzed but still not have the balls to try and hook up? I probably left that bar 10 minutes too early, because right now I feel gooooooooooood. Shit, I must be a lightweight, all I had was a double gin and tonic.

Too bad. Those chicks were hot. I seriously was there at like 1:40, had a drink, and left at 2:10. Where were the drunk, horny chicks who would supposedly throw themselves at me?

BUT I CAN STILL SPELL.
[Reply]
bogey 10:25 AM 08-04-2008
Why is it that I can get reasonably blitzed but still not have the balls to try and hook up? I probably left that bar 10 minutes too early, because right now I feel gooooooooooood. Shit, I must be a lightweight, all I had was a double gin and tonic.

Too bad. Those chicks were hot. I seriously was there at like 1:40, had a drink, and left at 2:10. Where were the drunk, horny chicks who would supposedly throw themselves at me?

BUT I CAN STILL SPELL.
You ever considered a legit on-line dating service? I have several friends that have had good success with them. One friend met his wife on one.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:36 AM 08-04-2008

BUT I CAN STILL SPELL.
If you're waiting for a chick to throw themselves at you while at a bar....it's not going to happen.

Seriously you need to do one of two things.......either start throwing yourself out there and just saying **** it. Or you can go drop a $100 on a call girl and get it over with. At this point in time you have to do either one to move on....otherwise you'll be stuck here.

Hell for all I know you could just not be a virgin...and this is all a joke to you.
[Reply]
luv 10:38 AM 08-04-2008
Originally Posted by bogey:
You ever considered a legit on-line dating service? I have several friends that have had good success with them. One friend met his wife on one.
I'm beginning to find a slight flaw with meeting people online. You talk online and get to know ech other before youeven go on a date. The whole purpose of dating is to get to know each other. If you finally meet someone, then never hear from them again, then think of all the time you wasted getting to know someone who ends up dumping you completely because there's no spark when you meet.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:39 AM 08-04-2008
Originally Posted by luv:
I'm beginning to find a slight flaw with meeting people online. You talk online and get to know ech other before youeven go on a date. The whole purpose of dating is to get to know each other. If you finally meet someone, then never hear from them again, then think of all the time you wasted getting to know someone who ends up dumping you completely because there's no spark when you meet.
That's why you're supposed to use an online dating service to meet people and then go out on a date. It's not meant to meet someone and then talk for a month before you actually meet each other. Find someone....talk to them to determine if you're actually interested and then go out and get to know each other.
[Reply]
bogey 10:46 AM 08-04-2008
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23:
That's why you're supposed to use an online dating service to meet people and then go out on a date. It's not meant to meet someone and then talk for a month before you actually meet each other. Find someone....talk to them to determine if you're actually interested and then go out and get to know each other.
This makes complete sense to me. Half the fun of meeting someone new is getting to know them. Getting to know them should be done face to face. Look at their picture, read their information. If you both agree you're interested. Set up a date and go from there.
[Reply]
luv 10:50 AM 08-04-2008
Eh. I've pretty much just decided to throw myself into work right now anyway. If I happen to meet someone along the way, good. I'm not, I'll just work and live as stress free as possible.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:51 AM 08-04-2008
Eh. I've pretty much just decided to throw myself into work right now anyway. If I happen to meet someone along the way, good. I'm not, I'll just work and live as stress free as possible.
That's kind of how I met my current girlfriend. I got tired of the whole dating scene....so I just spent all of my time with work, school and working out. She found me and I've been happy ever since.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 10:53 AM 08-04-2008
My experience is (was) that's when you meet someone, when you just "give up" and say "I'm not looking." I wouldn't be surprised if within 6 months you'll be on here saying how you stumbled into a nice relationship.
[Reply]
Jilly 11:05 AM 08-04-2008
I feel for the singles out there...everyone always pushing you to find a mate and thinking something's wrong with you if you don't. I'm thankful to be in the marriage that I'm in, but I consider myself special and lucky and I definitely don't see it as the "norm" for people's lives. I wish we could just empower people to be who they are and to quit thinking they'd be better if they were in a relationship. I also feel for singles out there because I know most think it would be nice to find someone...but seriously, we have yet to find a good way of doing that without it becoming a meat market.
[Reply]
Page 127 of 660
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177227627 > Last »
Up