ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 127 of 146
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 08:15 PM 02-10-2023
I told my hardcore Eagle fans that thrre is only ONE way they can stay in this game. Hurts needs more running attempts than passing attempts.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:18 PM 02-10-2023
Everyone’s picking the Eagles, including Montana.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 08:22 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I love watching Montana's soul being crushed live as Mahomes completed 3rd & 18. Marino, Aikman, Rodgers are not fans for obvious reasons.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:23 PM 02-10-2023
Of course they are and I personally welcome that opinion. This is OUR 3RD SB appearance and Hurts 1st - imagine how HE is feeling. The PRESSURE is on HIM not US. We will have been here 3Xs and we lost the last one. You think Mahomes wants to lose again? I don't. I think we are going to see a Mahomes that deserved this years MVP!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:25 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Guys, check this for motivation...

Let's do this!
IF YOU WANT TO CROWN THEM

THEN CROWN THEIR ASS
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:27 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
I see your point but, I can honestly say I do not feel worried at all. I honestly can't wait to see CP when we win go crazy like we did in SB LIVIV! THAT WAS THE GREATEST! I want US ALL to feel that again - we deserve it! I want us all to share what we bought and what is available to us fans of Chiefs Kingdom. I really feel confident we can do this! Let's freaking go! :-)

Be positive and think positive. This is our 3rd SB appearance. Hurts 1st. Imagine what that team is experiencing vs. our 3rd appearance.
Again, I’m not worried [nervous], I’m just anxious, ready for this to get underway.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:28 PM 02-10-2023

46 hours until the #SuperBowl and here’s how my mental health is doing: pic.twitter.com/dqKubAcDMo

— Matt C (@MattfromKC) February 11, 2023

[Reply]
crispystl 08:38 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
I was calm until the last few minutes of the Cincy game. And if it hadn’t been for all of the injuries I probably would have been calm to the very end. Of course, if not for all of those injuries there probably wouldn’t have been a need to be nervous at the end.

I think the Cincy game was the most nervous I’ve ever been for any chiefs game, and let me tell you…that’s saying something. I just couldn’t deal with losing to those fuckers again. Especially at arrowhead with a trip to the superbowl on the line.

This week I’m totally chill and relaxed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
tredadda 08:38 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'd rather not hear about the refs period. If the refs truly have a sinister agenda, then it's not just the Chiefs losses that are invalid, it's their WINS too.

People really need to start thinking about why they watch football if they think the refs are this dirty.
Exactly. We just got done mocking Bengals fans for blaming refs for us winning. Now we are building in excuses right now in the off chance KC loses. Three facts remain regarding Cheffers:

1. His normal crew throws a ton of flags……period almost every fan base despises him and thinks he hates their team. Since it’s not his normal crew I would not expect similar results.
2. Despite his “bias” against the Chiefs, KC has a winning record in games he refs
3. Teams that are underdogs are 42-24 (don’t remember if there are any ties)in games reffed by Cheffers. KC is the underdog.

Overall I think some refs are worse than others, but I do not believe any outright tries to rig the game in favor of one team or another.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:39 PM 02-10-2023
What's pathetic is that you actually think that means something.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:43 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What's pathetic is that you actually think that means something.
I don’t think it means anything, just saying everyone’s picking them.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:43 PM 02-10-2023
He’ll be sleeping on the couch because his wife is a big Mahomes fan.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:47 PM 02-10-2023
I don’t think it means anything, just saying everyone’s picking them.
I don't pay a lot of attention, but Chris Simms and Florio picked the Chiefs.

Brett Kollman picked the Chiefs.

Most people are picking the Eagles, but not everyone.

And that's a good thing. Did you learn nothing from the Bengals game?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:56 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
I told my hardcore Eagle fans that thrre is only ONE way they can stay in this game. Hurts needs more running attempts than passing attempts. If a one-legged Mahomes runs out of receivers again.
FIFY
[Reply]
Monticore 09:14 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don't pay a lot of attention, but Chris Simms and Florio picked the Chiefs.

Brett Kollman picked the Chiefs.

Most people are picking the Eagles, but not everyone.

And that's a good thing. Did you learn nothing from the Bengals game?
I think a lot of people who watch a lot of film pick the Chiefs .
[Reply]
Page 127 of 146
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137 > Last »
Up