« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176226 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
RunKC 11:00 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm confused.

Is his lack of production due to a lack of opportunity or not?
I think it’s trust. The mistakes like the one in SF is understandable due to being a rookie but it doesn’t make it different.

You can see the trust Patrick has in Kelce. You see it in Juju. Not as much with MVS as those two.

Justin Watson has more trust then we think. He runs the right routes and doesn’t make mistakes.

Right now is a critical time for this kid though. Juju is gonna be out for 2-3 weeks and his snap count will increase. He needs to show he’s a capable WR that can make the plays we saw in college.
[Reply]
JPH83 11:05 AM 11-14-2022
He's getting lapped by Justin Watson.

We continue to ignore what's happening for hypothetical 'competition' when Moore's given no indication that he'd pass anyone on a depth chart right now.
Fair. Do I think he should be contributing more, yep. But if the bar we're hoping for is Alec Pierce I don't think we're going to end up hugely disappointed.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:33 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Seriously? Who cares. Why would anyone care about that?

If you can't put on the game and see the difference in the plays these guys are making then you have no business in this conversation.

Why even bring such a silly stat up? One guy can't get any targets, the other guy pushed Chase Claypool off the roster....gimmie a break with that.
Exactly. One guy convinced the team and the front office that he’d supplanted a starter in half a season, the other is trending in the direction of a candidate for the inactive list.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:49 AM 11-14-2022
It's Toney's second season, it's not just a new system
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:52 AM 11-14-2022
The small school thing is overblown. Christian Watson looked like absolute dookie at the beginning of the year and just had himself a damn fine game last night. And last I checked, the FCS is even smaller than whatever the hell Western Michigan is in.

I'm still going to be patient with Moore, and I ain't writing him off like some people are, but my expectations for him have definitely changed, I'll say that.

I had dreams of him being more productive than Hardman one day. Now I'm just hoping he can match Hardman's production in his 2nd or 3rd year.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:56 AM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
It's Toney's second season, it's not just a new system
Prior to coming to KC he'd played in 12 total football games.

Moore had played in 7.

This is a non-starter of an argument. Toney isn't some experienced veteran and the time he's spent substantially less time in this system than Moore has.
It's not scheme and it's not Andy Reid. If you can play, he'll get you the ball.

Skyy Moore isn't an NFL caliber player right now and that's why he's not getting targets.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:00 PM 11-14-2022
Need a player who's not meeting expectations to root for
Thornhill is no longer in need of rooting for
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:04 PM 11-14-2022
And again - I don't disagree.

Yet we didn't, when Toney was widely known to be available last spring.

But we DID shortly after Moore effectively took himself out of the 49ers game with a terrible route.

If you're one who doesn't believe in coincidences, you have plenty of support here...
Just read an article that Toney WASN'T available this past spring. Several teams called and were rebuffed by the Giants. They didn't decide to pull the plug on Toney until after the season started.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:08 PM 11-14-2022
I heard Mahomes wanted Watson off the field (Mitch).
It was awhile before he caught a pass again
[Reply]
Hoover 12:09 PM 11-14-2022
I'm fine with Skyy. Just don't let him EVER return kicks. He clearly can't do it.
[Reply]
rydogg58 12:13 PM 11-14-2022
Who are you talking about here?
[Reply]
Best22 12:31 PM 11-14-2022
I thought Brady wanted him off the field

He’s had some nice catches with Mahomes
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:33 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Top 60 picks shouldn't need a "redshirt" year. It's to valuable to lose a year of cheap pay on a draft pick.

Anyone think that's way off?
KC took Mahomes with pick 10 and redshirted him (except for the meaningless Denver game).

So I guess Andy thinks you are way off?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:40 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
KC took Mahomes with pick 10 and redshirted him (except for the meaningless Denver game).

So I guess Andy thinks you are way off?
QB is clearly the exception to that rule, especially when you have Alex Smith playing solid. One QB sees the field in most games, whereas 5 or 6 different WRs may see the field in any given week.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:58 PM 11-14-2022
I truly see no basis for this argument at all.

I mean Byron Pringle and DeMarcus Robinson pushed themselves past Mecole Hardman on the depth chart. Pringle in particular.

Moore hasn't so much as kept his spot ahead of Justin Watson. He's certainly not ahead of Hardman whereas Pringle and Robinson were.

That's not something you hand-waive from a top 60 pick. This wasn't Noah Gray. Right now Moore has been the least productive WR taken in the first two rounds. He's been less producitve than guys like David Bell, Romeo Doubs and even Khalil Shakir who were taken after him (and Shakir has a tougher depth chart in front of him).

Be patient - fine. But to just continue to say "oh, well this should've been expected" is flat wrong. This is far less than you'd expect from a guy taken at 54. He's not forcing himself into the offense and his biggest contributions are typically mistakes.

That isn't par for the course for a 2nd round pick.

A truly dominating post. Well done.
[Reply]
Page 126 of 280
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176226 > Last »
Up