ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 126 of 247
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176226 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:06 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Many people predicted they'd take a step or two back without Hill and with so many young players in key roles. Some pundits were predicting a last place finish in the AFC West.
This^ I'm not sure how may Chiefs fans believed the BS, but a lot of the bobble heads predicted the Chiefs would take a step back.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:07 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
I don't see it as a rebuilding year at all. Moreso as a reshuffling year. Best record in the AFC. Both Offense and Defense are better than last year. A rebuild is a team like the Jets or Jags. Chiefs just tweaked a few spots here and there by acquiring proven veteran players. The draft was an added bonus to make this team more whole.
That’s a valid perspective. :-)
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 03:32 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Maybe ~3rd-5th that's lasted, but probably in the realm of 15+ accounts that either didn't stick around more than a few posts or never had the chance to.
3? 5? 15!?
This is one of the funnier cases of mistaken identify that i’ve seen!
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 03:34 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
This^ I'm not sure how may Chiefs fans believed the BS, but a lot of the bobble heads predicted the Chiefs would take a step back.
I’ve read (what feels like at least) thousands of posts on this site about how this was a “rebuild” year. Except the Chiefs never said that. It seems to have been a coping device fans or media or whoever made up. It never existed.

You don’t “rebuild” when you have Patrick F’ing 13 Seconds Mahomes.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:34 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
3? 5? 15!?
Basically what he’s saying is:

You’re a loser
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:46 PM 11-25-2022
I’ve read (what feels like at least) thousands of posts on this site about how this was a “rebuild” year. Except the Chiefs never said that. It seems to have been a coping device fans or media or whoever made up. It never existed.

Who cares what semantic games you want to play daquix.

The fact is the Chiefs reloaded their top talent to get younger and cheaper.

Buffalo has achieved nothing so far while Allen was cheap and your first big payment comes due next year.

This year was your big chance and you're already behind KC and our reloaded roster.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:54 PM 11-25-2022

It may not have been a full on rebuild, but outside of hardman, our wr's are all new, all new secondary with mostly rookies,Karlaftis, Pacheco. Not to mention trading Hill. If that's not a rebuild then what is it?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:19 PM 11-25-2022
Well that’s not good.

Add it to the list of things the Bills will have to endure.

If you think about it, what they’ve been the last few weeks is incredible.

Survived a natural disaster, practiced 1 time in 10 days, played two games (and won both), all the while missing their starting LB, CB’s, S, DE, Center, and with a QB with a hurt elbow.

The fact that they’ve done so well is a testament to how stacked the team is. At full strength, no one is touching them. But with all these injuries, it definitely levels the playing field.
Always the excuses. I'm pretty sure the Bills aren't among the most injured teams in the league.

The Chiefs just dropped 30 and beat a good team on the road without their top 3 WRs. Imagine the Bills' offense if their top 3 WRs were out. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:31 PM 11-25-2022
3? 5? 15!?
Guess you could stop using a VPN and we'd know for sure, diqy. :-)
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:15 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Who cares what semantic games you want to play daquix.

The fact is the Chiefs reloaded their top talent to get younger and cheaper.

Buffalo has achieved nothing so far while Allen was cheap and your first big payment comes due next year.

This year was your big chance and you're already behind KC and our reloaded roster.
Yes sir, all these teams in the AFC that went all in this year to beat KC while they were transitioning to a new core of players at many key positions just made our future so much more dominant. Next year we will only be better and these teams are all going to start trimming guys. We’re in such a great spot.

So many youngsters playing at such a high level and so far above their draft positions so quickly could have never been expected, but here we are. When you’re the best organization in pro football, you’re just always one step ahead. Amazing times to be a fan of this team to say the least.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:32 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
It may not have been a full on rebuild, but outside of hardman, our wr's are all new, all new secondary with mostly rookies,Karlaftis, Pacheco. Not to mention trading Hill. If that's not a rebuild then what is it?
If that’s rebuilding then the Patriots rebuilt every year of their dynasty.

They were constantly cutting waste and adding new guys.

That’s where Belichick’s famous philosophy of “cut them a year early instead of a year late” came from.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:32 PM 11-25-2022
Von Miller out 7 to 10 days according to Rappaport.

The fact he will need surgery to correct the issue indicates he won’t be 100% the rest of the season.

So big picture… Buffalo’s marquee acquisition to stop the Chiefs has effectively been neutralized.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:36 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Guess you could stop using a VPN and we'd know for sure, diqy. :-)
I’m not diqy and i’m not on a VPN. I’m sitting in my companies lobby on their wifi as I type this message while I wait for my Uber.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:38 PM 11-25-2022
If that’s rebuilding then the Patriots rebuilt every year of their dynasty.

They were constantly cutting waste and adding new guys.

That’s where Belichick’s famous philosophy of “cut them a year early instead of a year late” came from.
Ok dude, everyone on the planet called it a rebuild except for your dumbass...
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:40 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Always the excuses. I'm pretty sure the Bills aren't among the most injured teams in the league.

The Chiefs just dropped 30 and beat a good team on the road without their top 3 WRs. Imagine the Bills' offense if their top 3 WRs were out. :-)
Chiefs have lost 20 fewer man games to injury than the Bills this year. That’s a healthy difference.

The fact that the Bills are 8-3 while being so injured shows their quality of depth.
[Reply]
Page 126 of 247
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176226 > Last »
Up