ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 125 of 367
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175225 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:15 PM 12-18-2015
http://imgur.com/t2Vfhx5

I like these gm wheels, they sell them with matte black inserts and chevrolet center caps

22inch. But the back had got to come down at least a couple inches
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:16 PM 12-18-2015

Forgot to use bbcode lol
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:26 PM 12-18-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Mine runs the office at the shop and always used to , and every once in a while still, ask some stupid ass questions.

It would drive me nuts but I was too stupid to understand she just didn't know the basics. She was actually trying to learn. Now I can listen to her talk to customers and she not only sounds like she knows what she's talking about she actually does.

Pretty proud of her.
Nice. Mine is getting better. She used to know absolutely nothing at all. Then one of her co-workers had an alternator go out and didn't know WTF was happening and the wife gave her the "how can you not know that?" look. I was beaming with pride.

http://imgur.com/t2Vfhx5

I like these gm wheels, they sell them with matte black inserts and chevrolet center caps

22inch. But the back had got to come down at least a couple inches
That is with 22s on? Why is the back fenderwell so high?

EDIT: I really like those wheels also.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:34 PM 12-18-2015
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Nice. Mine is getting better. She used to know absolutely nothing at all. Then one of her co-workers had an alternator go out and didn't know WTF was happening and the wife gave her the "how can you not know that?" look. I was beaming with pride.

That is with 22s on? Why is the back fenderwell so high?

EDIT: I really like those wheels also.
They sit the back high for some reason. There are some rear leaf spacers that I can take out and maybe rear lowering shackles.

I want it to sit level
[Reply]
lewdog 05:39 PM 12-18-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Lewdog?:-)
I'm not trying to be someone I'm not.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:39 PM 12-18-2015

Forgot to use bbcode lol
That can't be after tinting it?
[Reply]
MIAdragon 05:42 PM 12-18-2015
Originally Posted by stevieray:
My wife and then 17 year old daughter installed an inline six in her Chevy II.
My 6yr old wrenches too, love it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:42 PM 12-18-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:
That can't be after tinting it?
That's not my truck. It's just one that has the wheels I like.

I've been so busy I haven't even had a chance to take a pic.

We are going drinking tonight so it may be tomorrow before I get a pic unless we stop at the gas station on the way lol
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:44 PM 12-18-2015
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
My 6yr old wrenches too, love it.
Lol my youngest is 3 and about a year ago I saw him go pick up a butter knife and try to unscrew the wheels lol.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:41 PM 12-18-2015
I need to remember to take a pic of the old chevy before I deliver out this weekend. I didn't have anything to do with building this car. But when I get to their house I'll shoot a pic of their chevelle I helped them with.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:06 PM 12-18-2015
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Nice, good girl. I can explain car shit to my wife till im blue in the face and she'll look at me like, "You done now?".
She told me she researched and read forums for days~ I told her she did good, she was worried it was wrong.

I had actually been shopping the double rod end ones (these are poly/rod) but these where a little cheaper and will make for a better quality street ride. Glad I ended up not pulling the trigger the other day.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:10 PM 12-18-2015
They sit the back high for some reason. There are some rear leaf spacers that I can take out and maybe rear lowering shackles.

I want it to sit level
That's weird. I guess I haven't seen it with the new ones driving around. I don't think my 2011 does that but I've had a compressor back there for so long that may squat it a touch.
[Reply]
dred 10:21 PM 12-18-2015
That right there is beyond crazy. Dig the hell out of that type of custom fabrication. No way in hell would I want to take something like that on though.

Nice work!
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:28 AM 12-19-2015
Turbo Intake. One on each side of the car, fabricated air intakes. We modified the floor pan and use the frame rails as air intakes, due to turbo positioning and spacial restraints.

won't that suck up dirt and water/crap? I guess if you drive on clean, dry roads all the time it won't matter.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:37 PM 12-19-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
won't that suck up dirt and water/crap? I guess if you drive on clean, dry roads all the time it won't matter.
On top of being a SoCal car, this car likely won't be seeing any time in the rain.

And yes, the filters will certainly need to be changed/cleaned far more frequently than a conventional system.

But one-off cars have one-off problems. I didn't take a pic of it, but there's a service port on the other side as well.
[Reply]
Page 125 of 367
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175225 > Last »
Up