ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 124 of 258
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:35 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You're also getting year 2 with Toney and Moore in the offense. Not to mention a lottery ticket in Ross. I'm confident that they add to it, but it's not as bad as people make it out to be either IMO.

They'll sign or trade for a guy, and draft a guy.
Toney's talent isn't my issue because I thought he was a great fit here his draft year...my issue is he's to this point proven you can not rely on him because he misses games.
[Reply]
O.city 11:36 AM 03-16-2023
You're also getting year 2 with Toney and Moore in the offense. Not to mention a lottery ticket in Ross. I'm confident that they add to it, but it's not as bad as people make it out to be either IMO.

They'll sign a guy and draft a guy.
I don't think Ross every plays a regular season snap as a Chief though, so he's whatever.

Toney is just injury prone. If that weren't the case, I'd be fine with whatever there.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:36 AM 03-16-2023
So Paris Campbell got a 1 year $3 million deal. Sounds about right.

Prices starting to drop fast
[Reply]
Mecca 11:36 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
I don't think Ross every plays a regular season snap as a Chief though, so he's whatever.

Toney is just injury prone. If that weren't the case, I'd be fine with whatever there.
Which Ross?
[Reply]
O.city 11:37 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Which Ross?
I'm assuming the dude from Clemson.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:38 AM 03-16-2023
I don't think they'll wanna bandaid the group together again though so I'm not too upset about any of these also ran 1 year deal guys getting scooped. There are plenty of those guys to be had if we want.

I think they want a bigger fish.
No, you hope, because that's what YOU want, because you can't see it working any other way. But you're not at every practice, you don't see what Andy and Veach see, you only can look at last year's stats and assume things stay the same or get worse. You don't allow for young players to ascend and play bigger roles, you just assume stagnancy.

So you want to drop serious coin on over 30 year old free agents which we have NEVER done in the history of Veach's tenure here.

And you keep insisting that it MUST be happening, despite all evidence to the contrary because you just can't LET IT GO.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:38 AM 03-16-2023
I'm assuming the dude from Clemson.
Oh I was gonna say John Ross is a serious brokedick like I get he's fast but I'm not sure there was ever a high pick that got hurt more than him.

Justyn Ross I dunno, as a freshman it was all there and then he just seemingly lost his ability to burst or even be athletic so I'm not holding out much hope.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:39 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Damn. I'd have done that and giggled while I signed the paperwork.
Must have erased his message.

For all these WR's calling it sure hasn't been working in our favor. At least up to this point. Have to find some positive in everything.
[Reply]
O.city 11:40 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
No, you hope, because that's what YOU want, because you can't see it working any other way. But you're not at every practice, you don't see what Andy and Veach see, you only can look at last year's stats and assume things stay the same or get worse. You don't allow for young players to ascend and play bigger roles, you just assume stagnancy.

So you want to drop serious coin on over 30 year old free agents which we have NEVER done in the history of Veach's tenure here.

And you keep insisting that it MUST be happening, despite all evidence to the contrary because you just can't LET IT GO.
Well, based on their entire history in the league, they do. They were prepared to pay Hill, Andy has always been open to paying WR's big money. So I'm going off all they've done and said while being here.

So yeah, seems you're the one bleeding all over every thread when someone mentions any of this. Maybe you should calm down?
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:40 AM 03-16-2023
Which Ross?
Either, neither of those guys will see the field IMO.
[Reply]
milkshock 11:40 AM 03-16-2023
Bull****ingshit.

What solutions are you looking for specfically? By postion.

I can provide them either through free agency or the draft.
Go on on then. WR. Any solution that attempts to put Toney as WR1 will be laughed at.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:41 AM 03-16-2023
Well, based on their entire history in the league, they do. They were prepared to pay Hill, Andy has always been open to paying WR's big money. So I'm going off all they've done and said while being here.

So yeah, seems you're the one bleeding all over every thread when someone mentions any of this. Maybe you should calm down?
At some point the Chiefs will make a move for an older player, why because sometimes value is there.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:41 AM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Either, neither of those guys will see the field IMO.
John Ross could do what Hardman was doing if he could stay healthy for more than 5 minutes.

Justyn I dunno I question if there's anything left.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:42 AM 03-16-2023
John Ross could do what Hardman was doing if he could stay healthy for more than 5 minutes.

Justyn I dunno I question if there's anything left.
No
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:43 AM 03-16-2023

Show me the list of WR's over 30 that Veach has signed to near top of the market deals.

I'm entirely calm, it's you guys that get your panties in a wad when I tell you these pipedreams ain't happening and that it's going to be fine.
[Reply]
Page 124 of 258
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Up