ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 124 of 313
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
prhom 07:32 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Watkins comments really put things into context as to why we missed out on some WRs in free agency. Basically the WR 2 is atleast the 3rd option in this offense. Not exactly ground breaking info but nice to be able to make sense of it. I'm still butthurt JuJu didnt sign here that would have been sick.
I suppose playing behind two potential HOFers could be frustrating as a non-HOFer. You might be open, but unless you are “college football open”, the ball is probably going to Hill or Kelce. Agreed about Juju. Could have been fun!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:40 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Yeah, we had some idiot here that kept saying this guy would start :-)
I expected him to get the first shot at it honestly.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:13 AM 08-05-2021
Watkins comments really put things into context as to why we missed out on some WRs in free agency. Basically the WR 2 is atleast the 3rd option in this offense. Not exactly ground breaking info but nice to be able to make sense of it. I'm still butthurt JuJu didnt sign here that would have been sick.
Butthurt? Too easy to comment on that..............

Originally Posted by Reroka:
Forget JuJu, I prayed for Julio Jones to come to us. Think how sick that would be right now.
I've always said, asking God to intervene so that we can get a top #2 WR over curing cancer or something like that is the sign of a true fan.

Originally Posted by prhom:
I suppose playing behind two potential HOFers could be frustrating as a non-HOFer. You might be open, but unless you are “college football open”, the ball is probably going to Hill or Kelce. Agreed about Juju. Could have been fun!
As long as Hill and Kelce are on this team, they will be the main targets. As they should be.
[Reply]
O.city 08:14 AM 08-05-2021
Tyreek back in pads.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:21 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Forget JuJu, I prayed for Julio Jones to come to us. Think how sick that would be right now.
He’d look hella sick in the tent with an undisclosed leg injury, brah.

I pray one day the good Lord/Allah/Flying Spaghetti Monster blesses you with a functioning brain.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:25 AM 08-05-2021
Devon Key has clearly made a strong impression. At this point I think it's his to lose. This is putting off Sneed vibes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chiefsw...ett-veach/amp/
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:41 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Tyreek back in pads.
He good.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:52 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Devon Key has clearly made a strong impression. At this point I think it's his to lose. This is putting off Sneed vibes.

We are so deep this year

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
[Reply]
Coogs 08:58 AM 08-05-2021
With practice starting at 9:15 am, how come we are not getting reports in a timely fashion this year?
[Reply]
Dull Tools 08:59 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:

Its great news as the secondary was one of the holes in this team. If Keys plays well then it helps a lot
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:05 AM 08-05-2021
I get this feeling... and i know its just training camp and we have no true idea but our defense is gonna be a weapon this year
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:11 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Every clip I've seen of Wharton would indicate he's taken another huge step forward along with Jones. He looks ferocious.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:17 AM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Kevkuz82:
Long-time lurker - enjoyed the thread. Have been keeping up quite a bit this year with camp and to me the surprises have been Willie Gay and Trey Smith. Was thinking - who would you rather have breakout (Sneed type seasons) out of those two?

Don’t think Chiefs have gotten great LB play since Spags got here. Having Gay step up would give them a star at all 3 levels at a position that is likely to make more splash plays. On the other hand, I don’t know how you stop the offense if they have elite interior line play and can run the ball at a much more efficient clip. Thoughts?
Gay. Our LB core is weak at the moment. Him stepping up would be a huge win for this team.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:20 AM 08-05-2021
The Browns week 1 will be a good test out the gate for our DL and LBs. Their OL is pretty good and those backs are monsters.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:20 AM 08-05-2021
I agree in the sense that it would be hard to lure a true #1 WR because of that, but Watkins numbers would have been significantly higher had he actually played more than half the games. His inability to stay healthy meant that he couldn't be counted on as much as a true threat week in and week out. When he was healthy in the playoffs he was targeted quite a bit.
[Reply]
Page 124 of 313
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Up