Page 124 of 142
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:38 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Pats59-1:
None of them do. They are completely unhinged and very nervous about this game.

They can't even state a gameplan! One of the least educated fanbases I've ever come across.
Look up, bitch. You just got educated.

Here's the gameplan:

Send the best interior pass rush the Pats have seen, including Chris Jones, who set the record for consecutive games with a sack this year. He also had five batted passes last week.

Brady is immobile and GREATLY suffers when facing an interior pass rush.

On offense, they're going to do exactly what they've done the last three times Andy Reid has faced Bill Belichick...

Score 40.
[Reply]
Pats59-1 01:38 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
NOW?! He came in this thread making shit up... lol.. Dude said KC was a predominately zone team... and that we got beat by the Ravens with a Tebow like QB...
Nope. KC played man at the 6th highest rate this year. My point was about Sutton having a penchant for going zone when he faces a balanced NE team and a run game from NE.

When he was with the Jets as the linebackers coach, if NE was healthy, NE would toy with those defenses.

I then pointed to the pathetic competition your team had at home.

Brady will get your D into zone out of fear, and then he will pick it apart.
[Reply]
notorious 01:38 PM 01-17-2019
When opposing fans flood your forum that’s a sign that the Chiefs have arrived.

Enjoy it guys. I welcome them, even the morons, with open arms.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:39 PM 01-17-2019
Can't state a gameplay?

How about WON'T state a gameplay.

Nobody here actually wants to talk football anymore. Most of the Patriots fans honestly NEVER did. They wanted to hear how great their team is. We didn't offer that and now they want to accuse US of not wanting to have an honest X and O discussion.

Nope, sorry. No time for it.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:39 PM 01-17-2019
Patriots lose when Michel starts. It's a statistical fact.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 01:39 PM 01-17-2019
None of them do. They are completely unhinged and very nervous about this game.

They can't even state a gameplan! One of the least educated fanbases I've ever come across.
You've made AT LEAST 2 accounts on a Chiefs fan site, but we're the ones unhinged and nervous?

And fuck OUR gameplan, lets keep talking about yours. You still haven't explained how NE can double Kelce and Hill, while also loading the box.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:39 PM 01-17-2019
Nope. KC played man at the 6th highest rate this year. My point was about Sutton having a penchant for going zone when he faces a balanced NE team and a run game from NE.

When he was with the Jets as the linebackers coach, if NE was healthy, NE would toy with those defenses.

I then pointed to the pathetic competition your team had at home.

Brady will get your D into zone out of fear, and then he will pick it apart.
Yeah just like he’s done before at Arrowhead right? Oh wait...
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:40 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
I'm pretty calm about the game but it's not due to overconfidence. I wouldn't be surprised with what happens either way. Been a strange year.
I'm pretty calm about this game. We broke the curse last week, and no matter what the outcome this week, we have a bright future and I'm cool with it. But I am also confident we have the ability to pound the Patriots into dust if we play a good game. Been a strange year.
[Reply]
Pats59-1 01:40 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Look up, bitch. You just got educated.

Here's the gameplan:

Send the best interior pass rush the Pats have seen, including Chris Jones, who set the record for consecutive games with a sack this year. He also had five batted passes last week.

Brady is immobile and GREATLY suffers when facing an interior pass rush.

On offense, they're going to do exactly what they've done the last three times Andy Reid has faced Bill Belichick...

Score 40.
That's great. The problem is, NE has the greatest OL Coach in NFL history, a a great, healthy O Line and they KNOW KC will do this. Whatever NE knows, it's cooked for you.

Also, they will double C. Jones knowing KC will want to do this.

They will stunt and maybe even blitz, but NE knows it's coming.

Try again.

The ball is out very fast, too. Ask Joey Bosa.
[Reply]
HotRoute 01:40 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:

I think that carries the most weight here. It's a big signal they feel their dynasty is coming to an end.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 01:40 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Can't state a gameplay?

Nobody here actually wants to talk football anymore. Most of the Patriots fans honestly NEVER did. They wanted to hear how great their team is. We didn't offer that and now they want to accuse US of not wanting to have an honest X and O discussion.

:-)
[Reply]
SupDock 01:40 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:

Nailed it.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 01:42 PM 01-17-2019
That's great. The problem is, NE has the greatest OL Coach in NFL history, a a great, healthy O Line and they KNOW KC will do this. Whatever NE knows, it's cooked for you.

Also, they will double C. Jones knowing KC will want to do this.

They will stunt and maybe even blitz, but NE knows it's coming.

Try again.

The ball is out very fast, too. Ask Joey Bosa.
So, you're going to leave your tackles on an island with Houston and Ford?
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 01:42 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
Up until the HFA debate... anyways...
I don’t get it. It’s very real when any team goes to Foxborough. Patriot fans know it yet it doesn’t exist in any other setting.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:42 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Can't state a gameplay?

Because of their Micro E-Peens.
[Reply]
Page 124 of 142
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134 > Last »
Up