ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 124 of 335
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:01 PM 05-08-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
We're basically getting 6 or 7 nine-minute shorts each week. This isn't even tiny steps, it's scooting your feet along about a half-inch at a time. Absolutely love the show but I wish I could binge this...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:31 PM 05-08-2016
Don't wildlings know about shrinkage.
[Reply]
Sorter 08:36 PM 05-08-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Don't wildlings know about shrinkage.
Tormund Giantmember does not.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:37 PM 05-08-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
I just can't fucking believe these cunts thought it more prudent to show Sam on a boat and Arya getting beat again than add a few more lines of dialogue and 2 more characters for the Tower of Joy.

Just silly.
Yeah, we are off book. Show it like TV. Move this shit along.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:40 PM 05-08-2016
Arya's story was fine this week. It should have happened last week though instead of basically nothing last week. I continue to despise the Sam story. Moving those would have allowed us to see the two guys tracking Danarys instead of that being her story next week.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:42 PM 05-08-2016
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Arya's story was fine this week. It should have happened last week though instead of basically nothing last week. I continue to despise the Sam story. Moving those would have allowed us to see the two guys tracking Danarys instead of that being her story next week.
Dany is boring and really crap at being in charge.
[Reply]
wazu 08:43 PM 05-08-2016
Who were the people Ned and company were fighting against in the vision that Bran saw?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:49 PM 05-08-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
Who were the people Ned and company were fighting against in the vision that Bran saw?
Serd Arthur Dayne and probably Oswell Whent. Members of the Targ kingsguard.

It was hinted that Ned claimed he defeated Dayne in combat by himself to protect Howland Reed as Reed is seen as part of the small folk everywhere in Westoros but The North.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:49 PM 05-08-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Dany is boring and really crap at being in charge.
I like the anticipation of what she can be and do. Also that she is so intertwined with Tyrion. But so far this season we have gotten almost no progress.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:53 PM 05-08-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Serd Arthur Dayne and probably Oswell Whent. Members of the Targ kingsguard.

It was hinted that Ned claimed he defeated Dayne in combat by himself to protect Howland Reed as Reed is seen as part of the small folk everywhere in Westoros but The North.
So basically the old woman is just a liar?
[Reply]
Sorter 08:55 PM 05-08-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
The Kingsguard of Aerys II.

They used to not flee.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:55 PM 05-08-2016
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I like the anticipation of what she can be and do. Also that she is so intertwined with Tyrion. But so far this season we have gotten almost no progress.
My prediction is that Tyrion starts dispatching the dragons to the other slaver cities for some low-level fly-bys...
[Reply]
vailpass 08:55 PM 05-08-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Thats cool. I want that too. As I think most people in this thread also want. Just no personal insults.
Oh shut the fuck up...
[Reply]
Swanman 08:56 PM 05-08-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
I just can't fucking believe these cunts thought it more prudent to show Sam on a boat and Arya getting beat again than add a few more lines of dialogue and 2 more characters for the Tower of Joy.

Just silly.
Whenever I see their names as writing an episode, my expectations drop a bit. At least this episode didn't have man on man chest shaving.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:02 PM 05-08-2016
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
So basically the old woman is just a liar?
Or didn't know. Only Ned and Reed survived. Reed wouldn't saying anything since low born aren't supposed to kill nobility. Ned wouldn't say anything but that Reed once saved his life from Dayne.
[Reply]
Page 124 of 335
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Up