ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 124 of 332
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:03 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper:
Bah God King, that's Seth Rollins!
Posted via Mobile Device
Meh. He'll just be fed to Roman. Maybe I'll tune back in If Roman blows his acl out or otherwise dies. Vince McMahon can fuck off with this horribly predictable shit.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:47 PM 05-22-2016
Jericho and Ambrose was a really shitty match with a single good spot. Whoever booked it and decided it should of went that long needs to be shot out of a fucking cannon, directly into the sun.

Roman probably had his best singles performance in his career tonight, and the crowd still shit allover him.
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:38 PM 05-22-2016
1 phenominal forearm, 2 styles clashes with one of them on a chair and Roman still kicks out.

I dont think Ive ever seen someone kick out of 2 Styles clashes
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 11:27 PM 05-22-2016
Welcome back crossfit jesus!
[Reply]
TLO 11:46 PM 05-22-2016
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Jericho and Ambrose was a really shitty match with a single good spot. Whoever booked it and decided it should of went that long needs to be shot out of a ****ing cannon, directly into the sun.

Roman probably had his best singles performance in his career tonight, and the crowd still shit allover him.
Reigns was fantastic. But it annoys me to no end that he was beat to within an inch of his life, recovers for approx 20 seconds spears AJ once, and it's over.

Like c'mon guys.. I know he should be booked to look strong .. but this is ****ing ridiculous. Reigns needs a heel turn in the absolute worst way.

The Jericho and Ambrose match should have never been on the card in the first place. I know people love Ambrose, but the dude is not a good in ring wrestler. Jericho is just meh at this point in his career.So they turned this into a long, drawn out
spot fest, which was just simply awful to watch. Even most of the spots were lame. I'm wondering if a a Reigns/Ambrose double heel turn to face off against a hot babyface in Seth Rollins could be in the cards?

Loved the fatal 4 way for the IC title. Match of the year candidate for sure. Anytime you have Owens, Cesaro, and Zayn in the ring at the same time, you're going to see something special. Even Miz performed well tonight.

I'd like to see Owens go after the heavyweight championship now, but that certainly won't happen now. :-)

Last thought -good for Cody Rhodes getting out of WWE. I hope he finds great success wherever he wrestles next.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:07 AM 05-23-2016
I actually agree about Dean Ambrose. I just don't get why people like him so much; dislike his wrestling style and character.

Also agree with Reigns booking, which is fucking atrocious and killed a surprisingly decent match.

To finish, I think Kevin Owens is going to land the briefcase.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 12:46 AM 05-23-2016
IC title match was fucking awesome
[Reply]
TLO 04:43 AM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I actually agree about Dean Ambrose. I just don't get why people like him so much; dislike his wrestling style and character.

Also agree with Reigns booking, which is ****ing atrocious and killed a surprisingly decent match.

To finish, I think Kevin Owens is going to land the briefcase.
He should land the briefcase.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 05:07 AM 05-23-2016

[Reply]
TLO 06:14 PM 05-23-2016
Rollins just took a massive shit all over the fans. :-)

I really thought he might be a face upon his return. There goes that thought.
[Reply]
TLO 06:18 PM 05-23-2016
Styles vs Owens in a MITB qualifying match? Huh..
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:21 PM 05-23-2016

Having him come back as a face would require critical thinking from Vince McMahon. Nah, let's just watch talent go public with their demands to be released because the creative has gotten so atrocious.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:39 PM 05-23-2016

There was no way Seth Rollins was going to return as anything but a heel for two reasons.

One, they're still absolutely desperate to get anyone to like Roman Reigns. Second, the WWE massively lacks in heels and Seth can heel it up really well.

Vince is absolutely certain to prove that he knows wrestling better than the fans do.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:09 PM 05-23-2016
Jesus Christ this segment...
[Reply]
TLO 08:30 PM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Jesus Christ this segment...
Brutal.I'm only sticking around for AJ and Owens. If Owens loses.. I'll break shit.
[Reply]
Page 124 of 332
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Up