ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 124 of 247
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 12:00 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Well, this is supposed to be a much-improved edition of the Bills, so I'd hope they look better than when they were losing 9-6 to Jax last season.

KC, in a "rebuild" year, looks far better than at this time last year.
I don’t buy the “rebuild” year. That was something the fans appear to have created in their head.

When you have one of the best QB’s to ever walk the earth, there is no rebuild years.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 12:03 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Their play calling sucks.
The Lions? I actually think their play calling is excellent. Lot of creativity, use of motion, bunch sets, etc.

It was stupid to throw on 3rd and 1 yesterday but one play doesn’t define their overall play calling.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 12:04 PM 11-25-2022
Von Miller out 7 to 10 days according to Rappaport.

Sources: #Bills star pass-rusher Von Miller did not tear his ACL. There is concern about his lateral meniscus, tho. He’s out at least a week or 10 days while he figures it out. He’ll have surgery — the question is now or after the season. This is all following the MRI today. pic.twitter.com/rXIUIE11lw

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 25, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 12:06 PM 11-25-2022
"At least"

JFC you're dumb.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:07 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
I don’t buy the “rebuild” year. That was something the fans appear to have created in their head.

When you have one of the best QB’s to ever walk the earth, there is no rebuild years.
It’s a team game. I watched Mahomes have a losing record in college because Kingsbury trotted out the worst defense in college football history. KC has a very inexperienced secondary. The only positive thing about that is the experienced secondary in recent years wasn’t exactly amazing to begin with. It’s not like they were totally locking down teams in the past.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:08 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
"At least"

JFC you're dumb.
You’re going to need to dumb that down a bit more. I’ll help.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/...glish/at-least
[Reply]
New World Order 12:09 PM 11-25-2022
Yeah, Allen’s elbow looks like it’s screwed up
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:16 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Von Miller out 7 to 10 days according to Rappaport.

Actually all the reporters are saying HE HAS TO GET SURGERY but will wait TWO WEEKS for the injury to "calm down" to make a decision. The surgery is a six month recovery so would be season ending and if he somehow comes back this season he'd need a brace on his knee and would be at risk of further damage. Imo whatever happens Von won't be the same force he was earlier this season if he plays again this year...unfortunately the damage is done.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:22 PM 11-25-2022

If Von Miller had torn his ACL, it would be simple. Have surgery, out for the year. This is not simple. Once the injury calms down -- in a week or 2 -- Von Miller, doctors and the team will decide what's next. Can he play with a brace and put off surgery? Or Is that impossible? https://t.co/U9xO7IFYKt

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 25, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 12:27 PM 11-25-2022
Hilarious that the Bills homer just wanted to frame it as a 1 week injury and then he's back to normal.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:36 PM 11-25-2022
Under Sean McDermott the Bills have consistently fielded one of the oldest rosters in the NFL.
[Reply]
Chieftain 12:36 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It’s a team game. I watched Mahomes have a losing record in college because Kingsbury trotted out the worst defense in college football history. KC has a very inexperienced secondary. The only positive thing about that is the experienced secondary in recent years wasn’t exactly amazing to begin with. It’s not like they were totally locking down teams in the past.
And Buffalo's secondary is filled with veteran players?
Poyer and a brokedick White is all they have. The rest are rookies.
Chiefs secondary has Sneed, Reid and Thornhill who are seasoned veterans and McDuffie who already looks like an All Pro veteran.
Bills caught the Chiefs in a bad week of the season with no McDuffie, no Gay, no Cook and Williams who was starting his first ever game. The offense was comimg into form and Pacheco was barely getting any snaps.
I am a realist as much as anyone but I also look at context. If we played that team again today we win in double digits.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:40 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
That's basically the NFL, too.... you just want your defense and other areas to not be historically bad.

The Chiefs are middle of the pack right now, they're completely fine, especially considering missed games. There's no "totally locking down" great offenses on a consistent basis.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:42 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
And Buffalo's secondary is filled with veteran players?
Poyer and a brokedick White is all they have. The rest are rookies.
Chiefs secondary has Sneed, Reid and Thornhill who are seasoned veterans and McDuffie who already looks like an All Pro veteran.
Bills caught the Chiefs in a bad week of the season with no McDuffie, no Gay, no Cook and Williams who was starting his first ever game. The offense was comimg into form and Pacheco was barely getting any snaps.
I am a realist as much as anyone but I also look at context. If we played that team again today we win in double digits.
Why are you bringing up the Buffalo game? My post about the young secondary was a response to someone who mentioned the idea that it’s a rebuilding year for KC. There’s also the fact they got rid of two WR’s that Mahomes trusted in big moments and had to replace them with new guys. So it’s understandable why people might view it as a rebuilding season.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 12:58 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Well that’s not good.

Add it to the list of things the Bills will have to endure.

If you think about it, what they’ve been the last few weeks is incredible.

Survived a natural disaster, practiced 1 time in 10 days, played two games (and won both), all the while missing their starting LB, CB’s, S, DE, Center, and with a QB with a hurt elbow.

The fact that they’ve done so well is a testament to how stacked the team is. At full strength, no one is touching them. But with all these injuries, it definitely levels the playing field.
[Reply]
Page 124 of 247
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Up