ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 123 of 247
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133173223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:14 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
After watching their coaches mess up clock management and game management in a horrible way against Buffalo, I am wondering how many of their other close losses had a similar coaching problem.
Eagles and Seahawks were just a bunch of garbage time TDs, neither were much of a game. Looks like they may have sat on leads against the Vikings and Dolphins.

Yesterday's bullshit should get coaches fired... you see better decision making and clock management in college football.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:21 AM 11-25-2022
"Yep, Carson Palmer. Same injury," Whitworth said when asked about Allen's injury, via the Cincinnati Enquirer. "Tried to come back and play. And then -- tried it out, didn't work, felt like he was too uncomfortable and then sat out the rest of the season."

When Allen was injured on Sunday, he was able to keep playing, but according to Palmer, that's not unexpected and it doesn't mean the elbow is fine. The Bengals quarterback also finished the game he was playing in following his injury.

"I think I tore 75% of the ulnar collateral ligament," Palmer told the 33rd team. "It wasn't painful. It didn't hurt. I kept throwing, I finished that game, it was sore. It wasn't even to the point where I was getting an MRI. It was just sore."

Following the Bills' loss on Sunday, Allen said he was experiencing some minor pain.

If there's a complete tear of the UCL, it would require Tommy John surgery to repair it. However, in Palmer's situation, the ligament wasn't completely torn.

"My situation was, they said, 'Let's shut the arm down. Hopefully scar tissue will form over that UCL ligament and you'll be back,'" Palmer said.

If Allen does end up playing over the next few weeks, there could be risk that he DOES end up tearing his UCL, which is why the Bills might decide to keep him on ice for the next week or two.

This is actually the second time in his career that Allen has dealt with a UCL injury. The Bills quarterback sprained his UCL during his rookie year in 2018. That injury caused him to miss a total of four games while sidelining him from Oct. 15 thru Nov. 24.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/j...h-injured-ucl/
[Reply]
DRM08 10:22 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Eagles and Seahawks were just a bunch of garbage time TDs, neither were much of a game. Looks like they may have sat on leads against the Vikings and Dolphins.

Yesterday's bullshit should get coaches fired... you see better decision making and clock management in college football.
Mindblowing how bad the coaches handled it. And then you realize the head coach is probably making $5-8M per year while surrounded by a huge staff of highly paid folks who are supposed to be good at this stuff. That is simply jaw dropping.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 10:27 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Eagles and Seahawks were just a bunch of garbage time TDs, neither were much of a game.
I think you may be thinking about other games?

Eagles-Lions was 38-35 with 4 minutes left in the game. Lions only scored once in the 4th quarter and it wasn’t in garbage time (the drive started with over 8 minutes left in the 4th).

Seahawks-Lions was 38-31 at the beginning of the 4th and 41-38 with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Lions and Seahawks traded touchdowns in the final 5 minutes. Seahawks did have a two score lead in the 3rd quarter but both games were very close games that could have went the Lions way.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:28 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
People have short term memories.

Bills did this last year too. They lost 4 out of 6 games in the middle of the season, scoring only 6 points, 15 points and 10 points in three of those losses.

Then they won their last 4 games of the season, destroyed NE in the off-season, and was a coin flip away from beating KC to go to the AFCCG.

Bills actually look better than they did at this time last year.
Well, this is supposed to be a much-improved edition of the Bills, so I'd hope they look better than when they were losing 9-6 to Jax last season.

KC, in a "rebuild" year, looks far better than at this time last year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:28 AM 11-25-2022

Bills actually look better than they did at this time last year.
barely beating detroit and cleveland isn't better

josh is a turnover machine, isn't better

you got work to do, and now you get to do it without von miller and maybe your starting left tackle

pray
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:31 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
barely beating detroit and cleveland isn't better

josh is a turnover machine, isn't better

you got work to do, and now you get to do it without von miller and maybe your starting left tackle

pray

Dorsey is a big downgrade from Daboll.

That's what happens when you have a defensive HC, if you hit on the OC they are soon gone.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:36 AM 11-25-2022
Davis sucks.

I genuinely won’t be surprised if they cut him this off-season.

His drop rate is like 20% or something. You never know if he’s going to catch the ball or completely flub it.
That was evident in the Minnesota game although a critical drop wasn’t reviewed. But since KC gets all the calls according to many Bills fans we will ignore that obvious drop.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:00 AM 11-25-2022
Schefter:

Bills' LB Von Miller did not tear his ACL, but there is other damage that doctors are reviewing to determine how much time he will miss and for now he is out indefinitely, per sources. He could be out a couple of weeks, it could be season ending; more info still being gathered.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:17 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Schefter:

Bills' LB Von Miller did not tear his ACL, but there is other damage that doctors are reviewing to determine how much time he will miss and for now he is out indefinitely, per sources. He could be out a couple of weeks, it could be season ending; more info still being gathered.
Yep. Sounds like a Justin Houston injury.

Dude might come back, but he'll basically be toast and completely ineffective
[Reply]
scho63 11:29 AM 11-25-2022
Detroit took Philly (38-35), Minnesota (28-24), Seattle (48-45), and Miami (31-27) to the brink.

If they had a better head coach, they’d be a playoff team.
Their play calling sucks.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:54 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
:-) Where do you come up with this shit?

Could you imagine if his arm just broke up mid-air? That would be mind-bottling dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 11:54 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Their play calling sucks.
Yeah the shot play on 3rd and 1 was just horrific. I'm fine with it if you knew for sure you were going for it on 4th.

2 downs to get 1 yard and you call a shot play that misses horrifically, and then you trot out the fg team on 4th.

Just get your 1 yard and keep the football. Worst case then, you drain regulation and kick your 3 for ot.

Just terrible situational football there by Detroit.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:57 AM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Could you imagine if his arm just broke up mid-air? That would be mind-bottling dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only if you have an IQ of 158 could you imagine such things.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:00 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Schefter:

They don’t need Miller the next couple games against the horrible offenses of the Jets & Patriots. But they might need him in 3 weeks against Miami. It will be interesting to see if he plays that game.
[Reply]
Page 123 of 247
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133173223 > Last »
Up