ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 313
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132172222 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Stewie 09:09 PM 08-04-2021
Can we bring in some of these shot putters for a look? Sheesh, what beasts.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:11 PM 08-04-2021
I would just like to say, half a day too late, that I am not concerned about Thuney.

Guy is a far better version of Ryan Lilja. He's technique and chemistry and brains.

That won't stand out in camp while things are gelling, it won't stand out in one-on-ones against Chris Jones, and it may not emerge for the first month of the season.

But he's a homerun.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:14 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Stewie:
Can we bring in some of these shot putters for a look? Sheesh, what beasts.
There's a black guy for the men's gymnastics squad that looks like he could block Chris Jones into the stands.

I can't remember his name or I'd post him here. Dude is an absolute unit.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:16 PM 08-04-2021
Donnell Whittenburg

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:23 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Do we think Reid is going to keep Niang at RT when Remmers comes back?

Trey Smith I think has just about secured the starting spot. He only needs to demonstrate consistency throughout the rest of the preseason, stay healthy, and he's got it. I'm not sure Niang has shown enough to not give the job back to Remmers.

And again, there's nothing wrong with that for now, particularly if that's who Reid trusts to do the best job in the short term.
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
But CP has told us that Reid won’t start rookies on the O Line let alone 2
3 rookies on an OL that cost us a Super Bowl is not a slam dunk idea.

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Lucky for us we have a generational quarterback with elite improvisation skills when the line breaks down. We’ll be fine until they start to gel, as long as Andy doesn’t go into games with the same gameplan as the SB.
but, there is this too. As long as he’s not running around for 500 yards a game.
[Reply]
Stewie 09:25 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Donnell Whittenburg

Dude is 5'5". He's not putting any NFL player on their back.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:46 PM 08-04-2021

[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:48 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Dremont Jones is having a monster camp and coaches are telling media people off to the side that they'll be stunned if he doesn't make the Pro Bowl this year. McTelvin Agim has also made big leaps this offseason, but he's more of a rotational player.

Von + Shelby Harris + Dremont Jones + Bradley Chubb is about as good as it gets in the NFL right now.
:-)

No one cracks me up like knowmo
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:49 PM 08-04-2021
Donnell Whittenburg

Is he in the NFL ???
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:49 PM 08-04-2021
This guy looks like a fucking beast until you realize Tom Cruise is taller lol
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:50 PM 08-04-2021
:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:56 PM 08-04-2021
I would just like to say, half a day too late, that I am not concerned about Thuney.

Guy is a far better version of Ryan Lilja. He's technique and chemistry and brains.

That won't stand out in camp while things are gelling, it won't stand out in one-on-ones against Chris Jones, and it may not emerge for the first month of the season.

But he's a homerun.
They need him to play DE full time. In the last couple of weeks he has proven he is a natural at the position. And BTW, get every one of our DE’s into a Pilates class ASAP.
[Reply]
Kevkuz82 10:02 PM 08-04-2021
Long-time lurker - enjoyed the thread. Have been keeping up quite a bit this year with camp and to me the surprises have been Willie Gay and Trey Smith. Was thinking - who would you rather have breakout (Sneed type seasons) out of those two?

Don’t think Chiefs have gotten great LB play since Spags got here. Having Gay step up would give them a star at all 3 levels at a position that is likely to make more splash plays. On the other hand, I don’t know how you stop the offense if they have elite interior line play and can run the ball at a much more efficient clip. Thoughts?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:07 PM 08-04-2021

Chiefs LT Orland Brown Jr., stuffs DE Taco Charlton. pic.twitter.com/TSTxOx65x4

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) August 4, 2021

didnt see this posted
[Reply]
wazu 10:09 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Kevkuz82:
Long-time lurker - enjoyed the thread. Have been keeping up quite a bit this year with camp and to me the surprises have been Willie Gay and Trey Smith. Was thinking - who would you rather have breakout (Sneed type seasons) out of those two?

Don’t think Chiefs have gotten great LB play since Spags got here. Having Gay step up would give them a star at all 3 levels at a position that is likely to make more splash plays. On the other hand, I don’t know how you stop the offense if they have elite interior line play and can run the ball at a much more efficient clip. Thoughts?
Gay all day. It's just a higher impact position.
[Reply]
Page 122 of 313
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132172222 > Last »
Up