ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 142
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
O.city 01:31 PM 01-17-2019
I'd love if a mod just nuked all these patriot idiots. Would really be a fun day.
[Reply]
SupDock 01:31 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Pats59-1:
Berry is 100%? Wow.

KC did not figure anything out on D. They got ahead of a pansy dome team last week and played with a lead.

You better HOPE you have the lead Sunday.

I don't have an ego and could care less about some dork from greater Kansas complimenting anything about the Pats.

I was told KC fans are educated, so I came by. I am not impressed at all. You are easily top 3 in homer level of fanbases.
I wonder who the number 1 homer fan base is :-)
[Reply]
notorious 01:31 PM 01-17-2019
:-)
[Reply]
Pats59-1 01:31 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
No, issue. I just don't respect your intelligence or opinion.
Says a mouthbreather from Kansas.

Can't be made up. Can't.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:31 PM 01-17-2019
Berry is 100%? Wow.

KC did not figure anything out on D. They got ahead of a pansy dome team last week and played with a lead.

I don't have an ego and could care less about some dork from greater Kansas complimenting anything about the Pats.

I was told KC fans are educated, so I came by. I am not impressed at all. You are easily top 3 in homer level of fanbases.
It's ok if you leave. Trust me, retard opposing fans come and go here. Your hawt takes won't be missed.
[Reply]
Pats59-1 01:31 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by SupDock:
I wonder who the number 1 homer fan base is :-)
The Jets or maybe even yours.

Pathetic. Steelers also in the top 3-5.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:32 PM 01-17-2019
"Stats are for losers"

- Bill Belichick

Keep pretending anything like that matters on Sunday.

NE is the worst possible opponent for you. Period. You were all rooting for SD last week.
You are a fucking moron the majority here wanted the Patriots, because you are a much easier matchup for us.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 01:32 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
Do y'all think that NE is the ONLY team to have personnel issues??
No everyone has personnel issues, injuries, free agent decisions, etc.

But at times these can affect teams and affect all teams.

I will say though that Pats tend to not hold on to star players as much as other teams.

And the Pats have a habit of the first few games of the season to try things out perhaps more than other teams.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:32 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2...ngratulations/

Tom Brady is catching heat on Monday morning for not shaking hands with opposing quarterback Nick Foles on his Super Bowl victory. The five-time Super Bowl champion was spied by television cameras leaving the field about 30 seconds after the final play of the game, but it was unclear whether Brady had gotten to congratulate the victorious Philadelphia Eagles quarterback before walking off the field.

But reports from the stadium and words from Foles himself confirm Brady’s snub. And now the question is being asked, like so many losing superstars before him: is Tom Brady a poor sport?
5 SB wins and you can’t be bothered to shake the hand of one of the best dudes in the league?

As if we needed another reason to hate this colossal doucheface?
[Reply]
Pats59-1 01:32 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
It's ok if you leave. Trust me, retard opposing fans come and go here. Your hawt takes won't be missed.
Says a guy channeling Dale from National Lampoon's Vacation with an IQ under 100.

Congrats!
[Reply]
notorious 01:32 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
You are a ****ing moron the majority here wanted the Patriots, because you are a much easier matchup for us.
Truth.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 01:32 PM 01-17-2019
Berry is 100%? Wow.

Your continued presence here begs to differ...
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:32 PM 01-17-2019
Again this Dipshit doesn’t understand basic geography
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 01:33 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Oh, you are better than your retarded friend, but you've been pushing it. What you wrote before you edited seemed a lot like you were here to troll.
I'm not here to troll. Honest.

I do think I'm under his skin but it wasn't due to trolling. He just doesn't like where I took the discussion.
[Reply]
Pats59-1 01:33 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
5 SB wins and you can’t be bothered to shake the hand of one of the best dudes in the league?

As if we needed another reason to hate this colossal doucheface?
Ugh. What's he supposed to do, crash into the post-game trophy celebration to shake his hand and then everyone claim he's an attention whore?

I'll go by James Harrison's asssesment of Brady, someone who certainly should hate him, but can't.

Have a nice day, little guy!
[Reply]
Page 122 of 142
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132 > Last »
Up