ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 210
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
Tinker Dill 10:00 PM 09-03-2019
this i presume is a human in northern Missouri kind of like the people in the movie Deliverence. Hey Mac jab you got a banjo? IJA
[Reply]
Tinker Dill 10:07 PM 09-03-2019
Just so you people know. I am not here to insult people I can if you like that.Or get in pissing matches. I would rather get your collective KC Chiefs football knowledge. there is a lot here if you sift through all the chaff.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:08 PM 09-03-2019
Originally Posted by Tinker Dill:
you are a creepy bastard. I think i am going to have some friends at the shore patrol come roll your ass up. you may get some special love in Anne Arundel county jail you putz.
Ye old personal threat behind a keyboard. Cute. Judging by your punctuation and grammar, or rather lack thereof, I'd guess you have PLENTY of experience with pounding, and being pounded by, the shore patrol.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:12 PM 09-03-2019
Just so you people know. I am not here to insult people I can if you like that.Or get in pissing matches. I would rather get your collective KC Chiefs football knowledge. there is a lot here if you sift through all the chaff.
Moving on. It's more or less trial by fire here. You'll get shit, so dish it back out.

Drink antifreeze
Die in a burning AIDS tree
Your and idiot

These are phrases that'll come in handy. You can thank me later
[Reply]
FAX 10:13 PM 09-03-2019
Well, the shore patrol is certainly nothing to mess around with, that's for sure.

They are a salty bunch who lose contact with their own humanity by spending countless weeks at sea with nothing available for entertainment other than the occasional flogging or mast lashing.

FAX
[Reply]
Tinker Dill 10:14 PM 09-03-2019
Who do you think i am? Tyreek Hill? Sent your stuff. You don't write or sound like a member of Mensa either. We are even. this is a truce or else. IJS your choice junior.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:16 PM 09-03-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Well, the shore patrol is certainly nothing to mess around with, that's for sure.

They are a salty bunch who lose contact with their own humanity by spending countless weeks at sea with nothing available for entertainment other than the occasional flogging or mast lashing.

FAX
Are they as ruff as the paw patrol though?
[Reply]
hometeam 10:18 PM 09-03-2019
Who do you think i am? Tyreek Hill? Sent your stuff. You don't write or sound like a member of Mensa either. We are even. this is a truce or else. IJS your choice junior.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:19 PM 09-03-2019
Oh, so you were threatening me.. I'll reiterate- Cute. What info would that be dipshit?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:22 PM 09-03-2019
Kudos to you, though Chief.. 10 posts in and you've graduated from little bitch to a little bitch making death threats...
[Reply]
eDave 10:30 PM 09-03-2019
You seem juvenile.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:33 PM 09-03-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
You seem juvenile.
He sent my info to paw patrol!
[Reply]
Tinker Dill 10:34 PM 09-03-2019
Please Mr. Nap I threaten nobody other than myself. I am just here to talk football. not interested in the other things. Dill Truce.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:35 PM 09-03-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:38 PM 09-03-2019
Please Mr. Nap I threaten nobody other than myself. I am just here to talk football. not interested in the other things. Dill Truce.
Ok, but if I ever venture out to CO brownies are on you..
[Reply]
Page 122 of 210
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132172 > Last »
Up