ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 140
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
Frankie 09:16 PM 08-11-2011
Originally Posted by Pants:
In his mind, he never lost. Frankie, like all truly dumb people, is ignorant of the fact.
In my mind it was never a matter of winning or losing. Only you losers saw it that way. And obviously you still do. Because you are still dwelling on it.
[Reply]
Frankie 09:19 PM 08-11-2011
Originally Posted by stevieray:
game winning goal?

:-)
:-):-) The Bible man is a legend in his own mind too, patting himself on the ass.
[Reply]
Frankie 09:21 PM 08-11-2011
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
The main polices you speak of have to do with Israel and OIL. As in the only resolution in the mind of most of the ME is to exterminate the Jews. There is also resentment over the United States dependence on oil. Strange the impoverished resent the US sending billions to the US crony leaders for oil yet ignore the billions of dollars of support given and the forgiveness of billions in debt. NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING warranted or justified that attack~
FYP.
[Reply]
loochy 09:25 PM 08-11-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
That really gets to you doesn't it? :-)

All of you who have kept this thread going are the one's who are so insecure about your own intelligence that just can not accept somebody else is intelligent. And most of you can not accept that the person in question is not an American according to your definition of a true American. Everytime I call you out on the subject y'all go Fox News on me.
No, it's because you toot your own horn a bit too often.
[Reply]
SPchief 09:29 PM 08-11-2011
In my mind it was never a matter of winning or losing. Only you losers saw it that way. And obviously you still do. Because you are still dwelling on it.
Now you're just attention whoring
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:30 PM 08-11-2011
Sweet, I'm a loser!
[Reply]
Bwana 09:31 PM 08-11-2011

[Reply]
Frankie 09:40 PM 08-11-2011
Originally Posted by loochy:
No, it's because you toot your own horn a bit too often.
No I remind the haters why they pile on for nothing posts and threads. It can't be anything but the fact that they don't think they can stand up to me individually in a civil debate.

Irony is a bitch, but the pile on idiots are the ones who are actually tooting my horn every time they do the pile on.
[Reply]
Frankie 09:45 PM 08-11-2011
Originally Posted by SPchief:
Now you're just attention whoring
Great!! Everything I post is subject to another idiot's criticism. If I say one thing, I'm being a self indulgent snob. If I say another thing I'm the one insulting people. If I say yet another thing, I'm attention whoring.

You guys are just so petty and pathetic. You need to grow up.
[Reply]
go bo 10:39 PM 08-11-2011
Great!! Everything I post is subject to another idiot's criticism. If I say one thing, I'm being a self indulgent snob. If I say another thing I'm the one insulting people. If I say yet another thing, I'm attention whoring.

You guys are just so petty and pathetic. You need to grow up.
what can i say?

you're a multi-talented kind of man...
[Reply]
Dartgod 04:47 AM 08-12-2011
I said I was through with this thread, but I've decided that I will make one more post after this one.

Post #2000 will be mine. Oh yes, it will.
[Reply]
Saul Good 06:07 AM 08-12-2011

All of you who have kept this thread going are the one's who are so insecure about your own intelligence that just can not accept somebody else is intelligent. And most of you can not accept that the person in question is not an American according to your definition of a true American. Everytime I call you out on the subject y'all go Fox News on me.
You're onto us, Frankie. We saw a guy post a thread about a plane running off a runway, asked us to imagine it happening in mid-air, and we all spontaneously decided that you were way too smart and needed to pile on.

Where and when was your dad assaulted?
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 07:42 AM 08-12-2011
I can't believe how he won't let this thread die. He needs to just :-) and GTFOH with this bullshit. This thread has become his own planewreck.

Nothing happened to his dad, he is a pathetic liar. Otherwise, there would be an article, or in the news, or at least on bum fights. Dart, you shouldn't feel bad at all, it was a harmless joke that 99% would have laughed off or forgot.

There is a reason Frankie won't ever let this thread die. He is an attention whore like no other, who isn't very good with the interwebs. I blame his low IQ.

This guy ignored his oath he took to be in this country. He still claims to be loyal to iran, even though they would have already hung or stoned his dumbass right next to his own family.

He is a traitor to the great nation that took his dumbass and his family in. He thinks because the US supports Israel, we somehow deserved 3,000 innocent people to die. He wants to call people a bigot and racist, he should look in the mirror and the hatred he has against jews. A 9/11 supporter who says there was an actual justified reason it was done. He doesn't support our troops because the terrorists we fight are muslims. Nevermind that they are terrorist religious psychos. He condemns sanctions the US puts on other countries, but fails to condemn those countries for their actions that caused the sanctions.

A terrorist supporter that many on here have family risking their lives against. He supports people who strap on bombs and blow up a bus full of innocent kids. When a jewish infant is stabbed to death and everyone else is condemning the act, he'll come out with "well, what about the poor palestinians, Israel has done worse to them."

He is a horrible, rotten person. The biggest liar on here. He belongs on prison planet, or terrorist planet.

He has been exposed in this thread for who he really is. No doubt he will come back to call names and lie, but all the evidence is in his own words, many in this very sad pathetic thread.

BTW Frankie, now that the Chiefs are actually playing I hope you and this thread go away.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:45 AM 08-12-2011

lol, wut...

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,860

User Name Posts
Frankie 381
^
really big gap
v
Donger 222
loochy 142
Pants 119
Saul Good 115
Dartgod 74
[Reply]
Saul Good 07:50 AM 08-12-2011
This thread is going to get some burst when its proven that Frankie made up the story about his dad. Of course, Frankie won't say when\where it happened because he knows we'll call bullshit.
[Reply]
Page 122 of 140
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125126132 > Last »
Up