Page 121 of 142
« First < 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:27 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Pats59-1:
Pretty good. Dorsett, whom they fleeced Indy for last year, is emerging after getting his job back and just dusted All Pro slot CB, Desmond King last week for a TD.

You are still shopping for TVs to be able to watch football games, so you missed it.

The rest of us will you fill you in.
When you have to rely on Phillip Dorsett for contributions at the WR position, you know that is not a position of strength. :-)

And I say that having watched Dorsett play since his college days at Miami.
[Reply]
notorious 01:28 PM 01-17-2019
RWeath is doing fine IMO.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 01:28 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
"Seems like i've gotten under your skin?"

That's what he said at first, then he realized that he was giving himself too much credit.
I changed my mind. But it's pretty clear you have an issue with me and are on my case.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 01:28 PM 01-17-2019
Umm, it is?

Watkins is a soft injury prone bum that Rex Ryan drafted because his son went to Clemson.

Why the Rams traded for him or why KC overpaid for him so badly, on one has a clue.

Only people in the KC front office do.
Gronk has missed time due to injuries in what? 6 of 9 seasons...
[Reply]
SupDock 01:28 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
So which is it:

Pat is carried by all the talent around him or Pat has carried a talentless team himself?

Strange.....
Also stats matter but they don't matter

These Pat's fans are sure educating us hillbillies
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:29 PM 01-17-2019
Umm, it is?

Watkins is a soft injury prone bum that Rex Ryan drafted because his son went to Clemson.

Why the Rams traded for him or why KC overpaid for him so badly, on one has a clue.

Only people in the KC front office do.
Hands, speed, and Size. But don’t worry about him being injured because he is going to be playing Sunday.

Funny enough that “injury prone” guy who only played 8 games would rank where on your team for yards?
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:29 PM 01-17-2019
Gronk has missed time due to injuries in what? 6 of 9 seasons...
Soft....
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 01:29 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
I changed my mind. But it's pretty clear you have an issue with me and are on my case.
No, issue. I just don't respect your intelligence or opinion.
[Reply]
Pats59-1 01:29 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Chiefs are healthier now than when the season started, including Eric Berry bing 100% for the first time in 2 years.

The Chiefs offense executes at an historic level.

The Chiefs made it through the season as the #1 seed.

And the Chiefs figured out some things that were hurting their defense after the Chargers game.

But of course, NONE of those are valid. Because they don't point to a Patriots 30-point victory.

Stop pretending you guys are here to talk football. You want your egos stroked. Insecure much?
Berry is 100%? Wow.

KC did not figure anything out on D. They got ahead of a pansy dome team last week and played with a lead.

You better HOPE you have the lead Sunday.

I don't have an ego and could care less about some dork from greater Kansas complimenting anything about the Pats.

I was told KC fans are educated, so I came by. I am not impressed at all. You are easily top 3 in homer level of fanbases.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:29 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
I've been talking football here since Monday. Haven't said anything trollish. Ask the mods.
Oh, you are better than your retarded friend, but you've been pushing it. What you wrote before you edited seemed a lot like you were here to troll.
[Reply]
notorious 01:29 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Soft....
Brokedicks rarely get hard.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 01:30 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
RWeath is doing fine IMO.
Up until the HFA debate... anyways...
[Reply]
Pats59-1 01:30 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Hands, speed, and Size. But don’t worry about him being injured because he is going to be playing Sunday.

Funny enough that “injury prone” guy who only played 8 games would rank where on your team for yards?
"Stats are for losers"

- Bill Belichick

Keep pretending anything like that matters on Sunday.

NE is the worst possible opponent for you. Period. You were all rooting for SD last week.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:30 PM 01-17-2019
Berry is 100%? Wow.

KC did not figure anything out on D. They got ahead of a pansy dome team last week and played with a lead.

You better HOPE you have the lead Sunday.

I don't have an ego and could care less about some dork from greater Kansas complimenting anything about the Pats.

I was told KC fans are educated, so I came by. I am not impressed at all. You are easily top 3 in homer level of fanbases.
You are a fucking idiot, you don’t even know what state the Chiefs play in or are from.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 01:31 PM 01-17-2019
No, issue. I just don't respect your intelligence or opinion.
..and I think you have brought zero insight or value to the discussion but think HFA is a stat you can measure. I expected more. I tried.
[Reply]
Page 121 of 142
« First < 2171111117118119120121 122123124125131 > Last »
Up