ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 120 of 313
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130170220 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:14 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Lucky for us we have a generational quarterback with elite improvisation skills when the line breaks down. We’ll be fine until they start to gel, as long as Andy doesn’t go into games with the same gameplan as the SB.
We also probably won't be facing a d line as good as Tampa's all year long.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:18 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Do you know these people personally?

Staylor is a douche, but it literally was just a few Pats fans comments I read on Reddit or an NFL page on Insta probably.

I never claimed a couple randos' opinions were law, but you combine that with the track record of Patriots FAs not really matching their production in NE as well as just being in a new city, new organization, new team, new scheme, etc. There is always a chance a guy doesn't pan out.
I’m a douche for pointing out how silly it was that the only reason for your concern was that a few Pats fans said he wasn’t that good?

Notice I didn’t comment on your concerns about Brown, because they weren’t fucking stupid.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:20 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Til the SB.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:21 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
How are you going to get the ball with a QB who can’t throw outside the hashes??
[Reply]
farmerchief 05:32 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Translation: In KC I was a beta bitch and this squad sucks so I'll... nvm I'm hurt.
He neds to be on the field to be effective! He was good, but his absence was a concern
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:40 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
He neds to be on the field to be effective! He was good, but his absence was a concern
This. When he was healthy he took our offense to another level. That’s why we were so dangerous for a while. Once he went out it was a significant drop off, but not as difficult with the other elite weapons we have. But he’s hurt too much for the money he was making. Ready to see Hardman make progress into his spot.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:43 PM 08-04-2021
Without that instant pressure from their front four the Bucs secondary will get roasted. Never again.

Give me Cheetah for 200
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:46 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Eric Fisher will be a tough act to follow for sure.
Good Deberg.
[Reply]
FAX 05:50 PM 08-04-2021
As far as I am aware, we have yet to see Orlando Brown catch a Tackle Eligible pass.

So there's that.

FAX
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:09 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Dremont Jones is having a monster camp and coaches are telling media people off to the side that they'll be stunned if he doesn't make the Pro Bowl this year. McTelvin Agim has also made big leaps this offseason, but he's more of a rotational player.

Von + Shelby Harris + Dremont Jones + Bradley Chubb is about as good as it gets in the NFL right now.
[Reply]
srvy 06:10 PM 08-04-2021
Jones Vs Thuney I thought pretty much a draw. One jones got around and Thuney held. Once beat you cheat. The second Jones got push but didn't get free. Pat easily finds a lane and gets the ball away. My 2 cents anyway.

[IMG]

Thuney is an All-Pro and basically looks helpless against Jones.

With Jones slimming down to play DE, you wonder if he unlocked another level, which is almost unfathomable https://t.co/m78DDRSFc6

— Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) August 4, 2021
[/IMG]
[Reply]
srvy 06:12 PM 08-04-2021
Also meant to mention Thuney gets away with that hold in NE maybe not in KC.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:14 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
This. When he was healthy he took our offense to another level. That’s why we were so dangerous for a while. Once he went out it was a significant drop off, but not as difficult with the other elite weapons we have. But he’s hurt too much for the money he was making. Ready to see Hardman make progress into his spot.
This, no hate for Sammy, he was clutch in the playoffs in our SB run, and opened up our offense immensely when healthy... Unfortunately that wasn't enough of the time. Also, Lamar isn't Mahomes, not even close...
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:15 PM 08-04-2021
What exactly is Orlando Brown going to learn in 600 snaps that he didn't in 400? I mean, really.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:19 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Dremont Jones is having a monster camp and coaches are telling media people off to the side that they'll be stunned if he doesn't make the Pro Bowl this year. McTelvin Agim has also made big leaps this offseason, but he's more of a rotational player.

Von + Shelby Harris + Dremont Jones + Bradley Chubb is about as good as it gets in the NFL right now.
Fucking troll- this is the Chiefs training camp thread.

Ban please!
[Reply]
Page 120 of 313
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130170220 > Last »
Up