ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 120 of 154
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
kepp 06:56 AM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by 88TG88:
Its that same douche who stole the laptop.
I think I may be onto something...hear me out. The facts: 1) stole laptop in San Diego...2) had some poor experience in Iowa...3) now in ATL in a "marketing" job. I think he's one of those underprivileged youths that travels the country selling magazine subscriptions. Like this guy:
Attached: office-space-salesman.jpg (10.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Swanman 06:58 AM 06-27-2008
I think this link is appropriate for the thread:

http://iwanttofitin.wordpress.com/20...p-your-collar/
[Reply]
Swanman 07:06 AM 06-27-2008
Also this link:

http://www.barstoolsports.com/articl...eakshows/1958/

The pics in the link were posted a while back, but probably should be revisited since Midnight SloppyPartyBottom started this new terrific, wonderful thread.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:32 AM 06-27-2008
Dawg! Check out the newest International Male necklines.

http://jezebel.com/379667/searching-...rnational-male

Callback to the best long article EVAR!!
http://www.somethingawful.com/d/fash...ale.php?page=1
[Reply]
Que Card QB 07:33 AM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Douchebag:
I also appreciate the nice pms from people that actually arent out to just hate.

Here is one: "Whatever you do though, don't quit posting. I think the 5 or 6 on here have some kind of gangbang with each other when they run somebody off the board."

Also I cant wait for tonight. While most of you old farts will be spending time on here, I'll be out banging the hot blonde. Gotta love it haha.
You should start by like, telling her how you like, posted this thread, like on this internet forum about your bike... Chicks REALLY dig guys who do that. She'll be so turned on, you'll probably score a three way with the brunette! :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:53 AM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by Swanman:
Also this link:

http://www.barstoolsports.com/articl...eakshows/1958/

The pics in the link were posted a while back, but probably should be revisited since Midnight SloppyPartyBottom started this new terrific, wonderful thread.
What's with all the orange people? :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:02 AM 06-27-2008
Someone should tell those guys they're supposed to look like GUIDOS, not CHEETOS.

midnight lier. Imagine. Imagine a time when the possibility of getting a piece of ass isn't noteworthy enough for a 2 week trailer to the pathetic short film with no climatic ending....for her.

Don't forget the Roofies, you know you're *that guy*.
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 08:02 AM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
What's with all the orange people? :-)
Wonka Chocolate opened an Atlanta Division. I think Midnight Oompa is in the marketing division.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:06 AM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by Adept Havelock:
Wonka Chocolate opened an Atlanta Division. I think Midnight Oompa is in the marketing division.
Cheeto-Guidos subsidized my Audi!!
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:39 AM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Dawg! Check out the newest International Male necklines.

Is that guy doing Blue Steel?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:45 AM 06-27-2008

[Reply]
RaiderH8r 08:46 AM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Is that guy doing Blue Steel?
I don't know but that chick has the look on her face of a woman who's about 99% sure the knuckle dragger she's standing with is going to probably use a little percussive therapy on her head and neck once they get home. I don't know if it's terror or abject fear in her visage but that picture does not convey an Ozzie and Harriet type feeling.
[Reply]
Inspector 11:40 AM 06-27-2008
It appears to me that his behaviour is very stereotypical for a young guy struggling with accepting himself as a gay man. Sometimes these guys will actually marry a girl as part of the mirage they create to attempt to fool themselves.

I'm not bagging on the kid. I just hope he can come to grips with his reality. It is only his youth and immaturity that provokes him to act out this way in an attempt to convince himself he's actually a heterosexual. And a football message board would provide a great venue for that. The signs all seem pretty clear to me.
[Reply]
RNR 11:48 AM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by Inspector:
It appears to me that his behaviour is very stereotypical for a young guy struggling with accepting himself as a gay man. Sometimes these guys will actually marry a girl as part of the mirage they create to attempt to fool themselves.

I'm not bagging on the kid. I just hope he can come to grips with his reality. It is only his youth and immaturity that provokes him to act out this way in an attempt to convince himself he's actually a heterosexual. And a football message board would provide a great venue for that. The signs all seem pretty clear to me.
I am stunned this thread is still alive! that said this is the best post on it. The sooner he comes to grips with this the better off he will be. Its ok kid there are several of your type out there! heck putting from the rough is in style now! Not my style but good luck anyway.
[Reply]
FAX 11:55 AM 06-27-2008
Originally Posted by Inspector:

That does it. I'm selling my motorcycle and re-marrying the beautiful and witty Mrs. FAX. Sorry, hot babes. It's over.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 120 of 154
« First < 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130 > Last »
Up