Page 12 of 63
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:00 PM 05-07-2024
We don’t even really know what happened yet. Until we do, I’m willing to withhold judgment on this particular incident.

And I mean, he’s what , 23,24? At that age I was going to bars and clubs, and staying out until well past midnight. And to be absolutely honest, It probably took me a couple three years before I figured out that all the really bad shit happens after midnight. He’s a kid out with his friends having a little fun, just like a lot of us did at that age. I just never had some dumbass with a camera stalking me around and shoving the thing in my face.

Hopefully he just learns from these mistakes quickly from this point forward. I’d really like to believe he’s just a young kid that’s just lacking an experience and needs a little more common sense.
[Reply]
Womble 06:01 PM 05-07-2024
Chiefsplanet exclusive

I've had a word with the paparazzo who shared with me this picture he took of Rashee in the club and said the last thing he heard Rashee say was something about a George Brett statue. Here's the photo if you're interested..

[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:03 PM 05-07-2024

“Just don’t get in trouble again and everything will be fine”

Rashee Rice: pic.twitter.com/tN4W0fjbNo

— Justin (@Justin_14P) May 7, 2024

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:06 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
That’s some of the funniest shit I’ve seen in a long time.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:07 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
We aren’t cutting him, but we need to think REAL hard about extending him beyond the rookie deal.

He seems like an obvious candidate to flip out of with a year left and let someone else take the chance.

We’ll have won 4 straight Super Bowls by then anyway.
Also by that point the price for extending a quality starting WR will be 69 billion dollars.

Let Rice walk after his rookie deal. In fact, let them all walk. We have Mahomes.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:11 PM 05-07-2024
Yo Rashee:

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:11 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
We don’t even really know what happened yet. Until we do, I’m willing to withhold judgment on this particular incident.

And I mean, he’s what , 23,24? At that age I was going to bars and clubs, and staying out until well past midnight. And to be absolutely honest, It probably took me a couple three years before I figured out that all the really bad shit happens after midnight. He’s a kid out with his friends having a little fun, just like a lot of us did at that age. I just never had some dumbass with a camera stalking me around and shoving the thing in my face.

Hopefully he just learns from these mistakes quickly from this point forward. I’d really like to believe he’s just a young kid that’s just lacking an experience and needs a little more common sense.
I dunno man. Im not tough on young kids who make dumb mistakes. Even something so damn reckless like street racing at blistering speeds.

I cannot stomach a dude who violates trust with Clark and Andy after they stuck their neck out for them. Going to bars is one thing... Going to bars a few nights after a damaging dui as you wait judgment is another thing entirely. Going to bars after your well respected boss goes to bat for you and asks everyone to forgive you is another level. if you committed a crime at said bar that's even another level. It doesn't matter what he did. Its that he was there at all and it's not because he shouldn't go to bars, it's because guys in his situation should not go to bars. He's lucky as shit he wasn't behind a different set of bars in the first place
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:15 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

let’s say you are famous. You are employed in a field where negative publicity isn’t tolerated.

you get charged with 8 felony accounts. You have endangered millions of dollars. You still haven’t even settled with the innocent civilians you injured nor even talked to the prosecutor about a deal because you made it worse by walking away because you were on drugs or drunk.

Couple of weeks later you are going out to bars at 1:00 am and being so stupid to be baited into something with a photographer? I’m sure he’s been told not to touch media people no matter what they say to you or if they bump you with a microphone or camera.

Are you saying you’d still push, hit or bump a media member if they invaded you’re space in a public place? Take a chance on losing the generational changing money?
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:18 PM 05-07-2024
If he did anything remotely close to this then he's a mother using idiot. Who knows though.
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:19 PM 05-07-2024
I thought this kid might end up the best WR of all time in KC after his rookie season. He had such a jump on all the competition and then he ****s up.

Then he ****s up again
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:20 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
let’s say you are famous. You are employed in a field where negative publicity isn’t tolerated.

you get charged with 8 felony accounts. You have endangered millions of dollars. You still haven’t even settled with the innocent civilians you injured nor even talked to the prosecutor about a deal because you made it worse by walking away because you were on drugs or drunk.

Couple of weeks later you are going out to bars at 1:00 am and being so stupid to be baited into something with a photographer? I’m sure he’s been told not to touch media people no matter what they say to you or if they bump you with a microphone or camera.

Are you saying you’d still push, hit or bump a media member if they invaded you’re space in a public place? Take a chance on losing the generational changing money?

No, of course not. Of course, it helps that I'm 54, and have learned already a few decades ago how to keep a low profile, turn the other cheek, keep my mouth shut and even just avoid certain types of places because 'consequences.' I mean, I learned from my 41.5 billion mistakes that I made before I was 30.

I'm not saying he's snow-white innocent here; just saying this particular incident falls squarely in the realm of 'dumb kid' stuff.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:32 PM 05-07-2024
There are a bunch of self righteous motherfuckers in this thread. Yes, Rice did a really stupid thing by racing on a highway and then leaving the scene of an accident. That doesn’t mean he shouldn’t go out like a normal 23 year old and live his life. We have zero clue what happened so maybe jump down off of your high horses and realize how lucky you are there weren’t cameras around everywhere, social media, and paparazzi following you at that age.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:32 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by 493rd:
At this precise moment in time it doesn’t even matter if he did it or not. To anyone with a ****ing brain and shred of common sense the dude made another stupid decision even being out partying. Even Tyreek wasn’t this dumb.
There was a tape of Tyreek fecking talking. And everyone was screaming for him to be cut that night. Thankfully a few of us had the courage to say "let's wait and see before judging the guy" and we were RIGHT. And I'm taking the exact same attitude with this one. People make false allegations every single day. So why should I automatically believe that Rashee has done something wrong here? All I'm saying is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Fullstop.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:33 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
There are a bunch of self righteous mother****ers in this thread. Yes, Rice did a really stupid thing by racing on a highway and then leaving the scene of an accident. That doesn’t mean he shouldn’t go out like a normal 23 year old and live his life. We have zero clue what happened so maybe jump down off of your high horses and realize how lucky you are there weren’t cameras around everywhere, social media, and paparazzi following you at that age.
Spot on sir :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:35 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Nothing happened… criminal justice system or league punishment… when Davante Adams pushed a photographer at Arrowhead.
Exactly. And that was pretty blatant.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 63
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Up