ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Nzoner's Game Room>8/7/22 Training Camp Discussion
-King- 10:10 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
And none of them ever lived up to their potential. I'll take my chances with a very talented 1st round pick who isn't making people spontaneously cum during the first week of training camp.
Wut
[Reply]
staylor26 09:52 AM 08-08-2022
Peters got beat a lot too in 1 on 1s.

He shined getting INTs in team period.

McDuffie isn't a ballhawk like Peters, but he isn't going to get beat as often and will usually be in better position.

Both of these guys are/were really great young corners though that within the scheme playing teams are going to shine, regardless of what happens in 1 on 1s.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:58 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

He shined getting INTs in team period.

McDuffie isn't a ballhawk like Peters, but he isn't going to get beat as often and will usually be in better position.

Both of these guys are/were really great young corners though that witchin the scheme playing teams are going to shine, regardless of what happens in 1 on 1s.
That’s all fair, but I saw rookie Peters in camp.

He had a lot of growing to do but you could tell he was going to be a motherfucker on the field.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:03 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
That’s all fair, but I saw rookie Peters in camp.

He had a lot of growing to do but you could tell he was going to be a motherfucker on the field.
And I've been watching McDuffie going back 2 years, and based on that and everything I've seen/heard throughout TC, he's going to be really fucking good too.

And to say he "isn't ready" is absolutely foolish.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:16 AM 08-08-2022
And I've been watching McDuffie going back 2 years, and based on that and everything I've seen/heard throughout TC, he's going to be really ****ing good too.

And to say he "isn't ready" is absolutely foolish.
I’ve already responded to that point, as have others.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:58 AM 08-08-2022
I really don't give a shit about 1v1's tbh. This isn't a bunch of dudes at the park or backyard football.

Corners are at such a disadvantage in 1v1's that i kind of give the side eye to receivers when they don't win the route.

It's good to see DB's win that kind of stuff, but i don't walk away pissed at DB's when they don't.

IMO, 1v1's say more about the receiver than the corner.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:00 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I really don't give a shit about 1v1's tbh. This isn't a bunch of dudes at the park or backyard football.

Corners are at such a disadvantage in 1v1's that i kind of give the side eye to receivers when they don't win the route.

It's good to see DB's win that kind of stuff, but i don't walk away pissed at DB's when they don't.

IMO, 1v1's say more about the receiver than the corner.
Me either, and like the Chiefs have said, McDuffie's struggles haven't come in team, just 1 on 1s. That's why I disagree that he's been disappointing.

I don't think they're disappointed, quite the contrary based on reports. We shouldn't be either.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:11 AM 08-08-2022
Me either, and like the Chiefs have said, McDuffie's struggles haven't come in team, just 1 on 1s. That's why I disagree that he's been disappointing.

I don't think they're disappointed, quite the contrary based on reports. We shouldn't be either.
When i say "disappointing" i really mean in relation to some of the DB's we've had in the past. You'd like to see an Eric Berry or Marcus Peters like camp. The fact that he hasn't is what's disappointing.

But i'm not going to sit here and overly judge a kid that we haven't even see play in a preseason game yet.

That's dumb shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:02 AM 08-08-2022
mcduffie is the best corner on the team

come at me
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:53 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
mcduffie is the best corner on the team

come at me
W FOR ME
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:03 AM 08-08-2022
alpha

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:08 AM 08-08-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
alpha

Interesting. I hadn't seen Jackie Joyner Kersee in quite some time.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:09 AM 08-08-2022
that's thicc bolton
[Reply]
stevieray 10:34 AM 08-08-2022
It's training camp.

Key word: training.

It's not indicative of anything, let alone anything being surmised from one practice.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:11 AM 08-08-2022
Imagine going to TC with a notebook...jotting all the shit down. Writing up that long ass post...all with Chiefsplanet in mind....and then going, "I don't care what anyone thinks, CP looks like it was made in '98"

[Reply]

Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up