ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 36
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Yeesh - Alec Baldwin just plopped into a world of hurt
Baby Lee 09:02 PM 10-21-2021
Breaking - details forthcoming

Discharged a 'prop' weapon that resulted in a death and another severe injury.

https://www.santafenewmexican.com/ne...c47b69ce5.html
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:12 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Alec should get a teardrop tattoo. He got street cred now.
Damn. Keepin it real.
[Reply]
jettio 12:26 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
How about the 15 people who gave me a thumbs up my ass, as if it were a ****ing pussy?
15 people gave you thumbs up?

You used to always say that you preferred fists. Were all 15 in at the same time?

I guess times change and people change.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:32 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
15 people gave you thumbs up?

You used to always say that you preferred fists. Were all 15 in at the same time?

I guess times change and people change.
It's been a fun day. I've made both saphomonkey and ghettio cry like little girls. :-)
[Reply]
oldman 12:47 PM 10-22-2021
Those pictures are old. She's 67 now.
Yeah, and whatever hottie you lust after today will be 67 someday -- if she lives that long.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:01 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
Yeah, and whatever hottie you lust after today will be 67 someday -- if she lives that long.
Oh I know. My first lust was Valerie Bertinelli.
[Reply]
Spott 01:04 PM 10-22-2021
She was hot back in the day, and maybe even still now. Around that same time I lusted after that girl from Risky Business.
[Reply]
Otter 01:05 PM 10-22-2021
I believe I was about 5 at the time and knew right then and there I liked women and they were going to cause me a lifetime of pain.

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:10 PM 10-22-2021
So he fired a weapon he believed was fake and it killed somebody? I need more details.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:11 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
I believe I was about 5 at the time and knew right then and there I liked women and they were going to cause me a lifetime of pain.

Ah, the magnificent Nurse Cutler, played by Marcia Strassman. It was amazing how much hotter she looked in M*A*S*H than Welcome Back Kotter. :-)
[Reply]
Otter 01:11 PM 10-22-2021
It's getting real... And just for the record, if I'm accidently killed by Alec Baldwin I DEMAND a parody thread made.
Attached: Capture.JPG (39.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:15 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
I don't get the comments conflating this accident with Baldwin's politics and general ass-holery.

As of now, this appears to be an unfortunate accident on the set. I don't see how Baldwin's anti-gun beliefs really come into play. And why would he need to "learn a lesson"? I mean, if he's already anti-gun then accidentally shooting and killing an innocent woman isn't likely to make him change his stance, is it?
Its called karma wrapped in irony.
[Reply]
Mennonite 01:16 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Around that same time I lusted after that girl from Risky Business.
Rebecca De Mornay who went on to star in The Hand That Rocks the Cradle.

Garth: "Yeah, after seeing her in that nightie, the hand that rocks the cradle will be rocking something else, if you know what I mean."

Wayne: "No, I don't, you're far too vague."

Speaking of Wayne's World: When I think of Kim Basinger my mind always leaps to that scene in Wayne's World 2 where she seduces Garth. Either that or as the (still sexy!) corpse in Mary Jane's Last Dance.
[Reply]
Otter 01:20 PM 10-22-2021

Garth: "Yeah, after seeing her in that nightie, the hand that rocks the cradle will be rocking something else, if you know what I mean."

Speaking of Wayne's World: When I think of Kim Basinger my mind always leaps to that scene in Wayne's World 2 where she seduces Garth. Either that or as the (still sexy!) corpse in Mary Jane's Last Dance.
This is going to be fun.

Just don't let her know where you live.

/vibe
[Reply]
Spott 01:22 PM 10-22-2021

For some reason I couldn’t remember her name, but I remember her in the Hand That Rocks the Cradle too. I’ll be back in 10 minutes. I have to go run to the bathroom and comb my hair.
[Reply]
Mennonite 01:27 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
I have to go run to the bathroom and comb my hair.

[Reply]
Page 12 of 36
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up