ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>My wife's vagina smells all the time.?
MahiMike 04:20 PM 02-04-2015
All the time it smells nasty and honestly no matter what she wears, it's always gross smelling. She has a clean bill of health, just a nasty odor. She cleans it regularly, but it has a fishy smell, and white toilet paper left behind pieces. She goes to the obgyn, but they say nothing is wrong. She took a yeast infection pill, but the smell never left. I'm really worried about it. What can the smell be?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...2200207AA3CjPZ

best answer: "what does her nose do?"
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:51 AM 01-01-2016
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
Total BS in my experience.
Don't fuck up the rotation BMD...
[Reply]
Rausch 09:55 AM 01-01-2016
Originally Posted by scho63:
Vagina smell test:

"If it smells like cologne, leave it alone!"

"If it smells like fish, it's a tasty dish!"
"If it's rank - she's a skank."
[Reply]
2112 10:12 AM 01-01-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Something reminds D 'Big Ern' 2112 of Kingpin? Glory Be!! :-)

LOL! I still laugh my ass off at this scene every time I see it
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:54 PM 01-01-2016
If your body or any part smells bad, you're not healthy. Medical folks are only going to look for pathology not for some non-optimal health condition or some non-pathology condition that could be causing this. I'm surprised they didn't find some kind of bacterial infection. Did she leave a tampon up there and forget? That happens.

Same for when you sweat. It shouldn't stink.

Googling might help. I found this.
http://lifetickler.com/smelling-a-fi...n-your-thighs/
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 02:33 PM 01-01-2016
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Not completely germane, but I did refuse a nice looking girl in college due to her reeking of cigarettes. My friends and I had a party at our house and I got pretty drunk pretty quickly, so I headed up to bed. After I got out of the bathroom and started to get into the sack, I noticed this hottie (that worked with me) laying in the bed. We made out a bit, but I couldn't STAND the cigarette smell. She wanted to get busy, so I politely suggested she jump in the shower first. The discussion went back and forth and she finally left fairly upset. I don't recall any other instance of turning down a good time, but I just couldn't hack a stinky chick in my bed.
I never realized how badly smokers smell until after I quit. My wife would always make me brush my teeth before sex back then and I never understood why. Now I do.

Cigarette smoke is nasty.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 02:37 PM 01-01-2016
Also, sometimes I sleepturbate without realizing it. Then when I go to take a leak, I get a whiff of stale man gravy. Yuck......
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:01 PM 01-01-2016
Smelly cat, smelly cat what are they feeding you?
Smelly cat, smelly cat it's not your fault...
[Reply]
J Diddy 03:05 PM 01-01-2016
If God made coochy perfect all the time men wouldn't get nothing done.
[Reply]
TLO 03:09 PM 01-01-2016
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
If God made coochy perfect all the time men wouldn't get nothing done.
Truth.
[Reply]
threebag 03:10 PM 01-01-2016
If you can get past the smell you got it licked
[Reply]
TLO 01-01-2016, 03:10 PM
This message has been deleted by TLO.
TLO 10:46 AM 09-04-2016
Can we get an update, Mike?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
cabletech94 12:57 PM 09-04-2016
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper:
Can we get an update, Mike?
Posted via Mobile Device
pretty sure mike died of toxic shock syndrome PEP........
[Reply]
threebag 04:36 PM 09-04-2016

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:05 AM 09-05-2016
She boinking the mailman Mahi??
[Reply]
TinyEvel 05:43 PM 10-26-2021
If this is still a problem for any of you or your ladies, try suggesting a woman's health probiotic. The vagina is a trove of bacteria (good ones and bad ones) the body regulates its acid level (ph) to kill off most of the bad ones and leave the good ones. When the Ph is off balance due to stress or bad digestive health, the bad bacteria can overwhelm and cause a yeasty-beasty or other, um, odors.

Women's health probiotic are available a vaginal suppositories (think of the fun you can have helping her insert it!) Or oral probiotics and they go through the digestive tract and through natural wiping action, enough healthy bacteria "migrate" into the vagina and repopulate.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up