ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>We are hands down a better team, and you all know it.
synthesis2 11:26 PM 12-04-2022
Look when they say a team wins XYZ% of the time it takes all the players etc into effect

Every time the Chiefs Play the Bungels over the last 3 meetings I get it, we didn't come out on top but it does not mean they are the better team, it just means they won that game.

Example, based on the Chiefs having a much better QB ( I get Burrow is ok but he has always had great WR, their number #3 is our number #1) and our Oline better, better defense, better TE, we are a far superior team.

Look I think we win 65% of the time on all of those last three meetings, but that means the other team wins 35% of the time, they rolled the dice and rolled a 1-35, it is what it is, their are upsets that happen all the time in football and underdogs winning when they had no business doing so.

The Ravens beat the Donkeys who are absolutely awful by 1 point 10 to 9. I mean this is like a loss losing to the Broncos by so little. These kind of things happen, I think the Bengals just miss the playoffs or barely sneak in and get bounced in the first round. But they are a quality team, we just got the 1-35 roll, it happens, its football, we are much better, we are going to be hosting the AFC championship game again, etc etc.

I wished we rolled the 36-100 on the dice but it didn't happen, its all good, in the remaining games we should be 90% or higher percentage winners, our odds of going all the way are really high. Proud of the guys today, Kelce does not fumble its over today, stuff just happens.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:44 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Where are your wins against the Cincinnati Burrows, asshole?

You got a good team, congrats. Don't talk shit about the Bengals if you don't have wins to back it up.
3 wins against the Chiefs?!

HANG THE BANNER!
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:45 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
No.

Trophies.
no torious
no trophies
no wins against the Cincinnati Burrows.
[Reply]
notorious 07:46 PM 12-05-2022
no torious
no trophies
no wins against the Cincinnati Burrows.
I wouldn't give up a Super Bowl title for all 3 of the last games vs. the Bengals.

Would you? :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:48 PM 12-05-2022
I wouldn't give up a Super Bowl title for all 3 of the last games vs. the Bengals.

ZAP
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:49 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
OP and anyone trying to argue this point-

It's a loser mentality. It's childish, it's futile, and it's silly.

They've beaten us 3 times in 2022. You can feel whatever you want, but you cannot claim to be superior when they've beaten us three times in a row in a calendar year.

Give props where they are due, look forward to a rematch, and hope we play better.

Grow up and move on.
It's only childish if you refuse to admit something that you believe.

Do you think the Browns have been better than Cincinnati the last two years?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:49 PM 12-05-2022

Of course not. But i can't be a weak, lazy, unimaginitive "nO rINgS!!111!11!" shill until we have one.
[Reply]
notorious 07:52 PM 12-05-2022
Of course not. But i can't be a weak, lazy, unimaginitive "nO rINgS!!111!11!" shill until we have one.
Because it completely owns you.

You have no answer.

Nothing.

Burrow and the Bengals are a damn good team. I have nothing against them. I do take issue with a shitbag fan talking smack on a team that is infinitely more successful than your team.

Run along, now. Nap time is coming little lad.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:55 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
It's only childish if you refuse to admit something that you believe.

Do you think the Browns have been better than Cincinnati the last two years?
So, this question is meant in a totally non-shit talking way but what percentage of Chiefs fans would you think will be watching the scoreboard, hoping the Browns whip the Bengals ass again?

I would think there are a handful of fans that i've seen on here who won't give two shits but probably a bigger handful that will.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:58 PM 12-05-2022

You have no answer.

Nothing.

Burrow and the Bengals are a damn good team. I have nothing against them. I do take issue with a shitbag fan talking smack on a team that is infinitely more successful than your team.

lol. Are you...familiar with the term 'echo chamber'? I think maybe i've seen that term thrown around, about a certain team's message board...
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:05 PM 12-05-2022

You have no answer.

Nothing.

Two time Super Bowl losers, who followed that up with 30+ years of total and complete irrelevance, and their zenith in those ensuing 30+ years was the Carson fucking Palmer "era"

This snotnosed kids so called smack is weak gravy, he should brush his teeth and go to bed like a good little boy... Santa Clause is watching you, run along son!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:07 PM 12-05-2022
So, this question is meant in a totally non-shit talking way but what percentage of Chiefs fans would you think will be watching the scoreboard, hoping the Browns whip the Bengals ass again?

I would think there are a handful of fans that i've seen on here who won't give two shits but probably a bigger handful that will.
Not sure why you're asking, but the only reason I'll care about that game is if it affects KC's seeding.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:08 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
travis kelce goes off in the postseason

10 catches 140 yards 3 TD

chiefs 42 bengals 24
Why do you keep doing this?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:21 PM 12-05-2022

When you see it :/ pic.twitter.com/ubkhhBOQ9N

— The Reid Option (@ReidOptionKC) December 5, 2022

[Reply]
Coogs 06:58 AM 12-06-2022

That leads us to the final 3rd down of the game. The Bengals again show pressure, which Mahomes & the Chiefs OL attempt to sort out pre-snap (and McKinnon steps up for his protection).

But the Bengals have a counterpunch: They drop 8 and play Cover 2. Leading to the huge sack. pic.twitter.com/M4NCrGBsnm

— Nate Tice (@Nate_Tice) December 5, 2022

I actually don't know if I like the play call here. We have all 11 guy bunched up. That lets them show 7 in the box. Once McKinnon moves up, you know it's a pass. But you really don't know how many are in the box because of the tight formation.

Their DC outsmarted our OC. JMO.

Should have been milking the clock along with making the first downs. Maybe spread the formation out. Run it a couple of times if necessary to get the first down. Or quick slant if box is jammed and they show blitz. Run the clock down. Always kick the fg later if need be. Get it to OT. Score the TD late and it over.
[Reply]
493rd 07:23 AM 12-06-2022
A healthy Hardman and Toney completely changes the next matchup if there is one. Bengals D isn’t equipped to handle all our speed when we’re healthy. We miss Hardman perhaps a bit more than we thought we would.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Up