ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade for CB Mike Hughes
JakeF 10:06 AM 05-14-2021
We didn't give up much of anything

the only real risk is a potential injury settlement because of his neck.

Worth it. I hope that doesn't mean Breeland isn't coming back though.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:09 AM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
We didn't give up much of anything

the only real risk is a potential injury settlement because of his neck.

Worth it. I hope that doesn't mean Breeland isn't coming back though.
I doubt this guy has anything to do with Breeland.

We're talking about two different areas of the depth chart.

This guy enriches competition on the back end of the roster. He's here to compete with Baker and Keyes.

Breeland is an immediate starter.
[Reply]
morphius 10:31 AM 05-14-2021
Don't know that we have a lot of luck with consistently broken people coming in and suddenly being luckier health wise. I'm interested how much faith he has in his body at this point, and will he play afraid because of it. Didn't give up much at least.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:40 AM 05-14-2021
Over the years of being a fan of the Chiefs, I can recall some horrible trades that left us worse off and in some cases, much worse off. Some of those trades set the franchise back severely. There is no way in hell that this trade will ever be seen as having set the franchise back even slightly, though the upside is distinctly possible.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:51 AM 05-14-2021
How lame is your team when you go register on a perennial SB contender's fanboard to chortle over how you think they got fleeced on a 6th rounder trade?

I mean, really?
[Reply]
TEX 01:51 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
How lame is your team when you go register on a perennial SB contender's fanboard to chortle over how you think they got fleeced on a 6th rounder trade?

I mean, really?
Dude actually ran to the Mange and started a thread about us. :-)
Completely left out the fact that he came here first bragging how we got fleeced. So he runs off, tail between his legs, to the Mange b/c we are so mean. Now he's the most popular guy there b/c he's dogging us. Can't make this shit up. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 12:16 PM 05-14-2021
If this is the move that we can look back on and say "Wow, Veach went full blockhead with that one!", I think I'll eventually be ok with it.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:17 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
If this is the move that we can look back on and say "Wow, Veach went full blockhead with that one!", I think I'll eventually be ok with it.
We traded a 6th.

If it doesn't work out, oh well...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:46 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
We traded a 6th.

If it doesn't work out, oh well...
Anytime Veach uses a 6th round pick it's the proverbial " Let's give him a look"
[Reply]
Sofa King 12:54 PM 05-14-2021
Vikings dude comes in here to pound his chest, immediately gets Kirk Cousins thrown back at him. It's justice, really.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:56 PM 05-14-2021
https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...may-i-just-add

Wow, what a bitch.

MikeVike and the rest of those Donk fans can go suck a dick. Link this thread to them, pussy.

What kind of fruit cake runs to a division rival message board to whine about how he was treated?

You are one special ass fucking moron.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:34 PM 05-14-2021
Hey, MikeVike, learn how to spell "awful."
[Reply]
tredadda 04:47 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Wow, what a bitch.

MikeVike and the rest of those Donk fans can go suck a dick. Link this thread to them, pussy.

What kind of fruit cake runs to a division rival message board to whine about how he was treated?

Wow, what a choade that guy is. Comes on here, talks about how his team fleeced us, gets pointed out as wrong, flees to a rival board whining about how mean we are for not affirming his arrogant and incorrect post.

Of course he gets his much needed sense of self affirmation from a bunch of pompous fans who think they somehow know more about football based off of how many SBs their team has been to. They also derive a sense of self worth based off of where they live (the old I am better than you because of where I am from, not because of who I am smack).

The things you witness spending time here.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:00 PM 05-14-2021

Wow, what a bitch.
The definition of internet butthurt
[Reply]
rydogg58 08:47 PM 05-14-2021

Wow, what a bitch.

lol. Imagine being so worked up over a 6th round pick that you cry about it on two different NFL teams message boards. What a little bitch.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up