ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 34
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
eDave 12:57 AM 09-05-2015
Originally Posted by aturnis:
Is this just going to be a way for the walking dead to introduce new characters?

6 episodes following a group of people, some of which meet up with Rick's group. This way they don't waste loads of TWD time on new character back story...?
Not sure how people in LA are going to meet up with a group out of ATL.
[Reply]
aturnis 01:01 AM 09-05-2015
I dunno. It's been awhile. Maybe they were headed to the CDC as well. You know how these shows go. People who see the aftermath in their part of the country always have some kind of hope that there's some sort of functional society left across the map.
[Reply]
notorious 06:39 AM 09-05-2015
They could meet up with a pilot?

One of the zombie book series I read has a military pilot. It was a good way to move the story along.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:52 PM 09-09-2015
I'll watch the season to the end, it looks like it will pickup. Hard to go off of 2 episodes.
[Reply]
Brock 05:55 PM 09-09-2015
I like this show much better than the original.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:25 AM 09-14-2015
Last nights episode was pretty intense. Best episode yet IMO.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:45 AM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Last nights episode was pretty intense. Best episode yet IMO.
Yeah.. Looks like the military has their shit together... It will be interesting to see how they lose control...
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:07 AM 09-14-2015
Acting is better than the other one but the writers are still just horrible.

A guy gets out of his truck with his family to seek safety in a barber shop only to get out of the barber shop and head back to his truck while things are worse and he easily gets back to his house. Why did he get out of the truck in the first place?

Next you have the dumb asses at the house climbing into their neighbors backyard which is some sort of fun house maze. WTF??? Not only that, we let our sister run back into said maze and house having knowledge about what is going on while my sister has none. This show is the epitome of what this commercial is making fun of...

Lets get in the running car and get away... No no lets go hide in our neighbors fun house maze backyard thingy.
:-)

As someone stated earlier in the thread I will continue to watch because Zombies.
[Reply]
aturnis 02:38 AM 09-22-2015
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Acting is better than the other one but the writers are still just horrible.

A guy gets out of his truck with his family to seek safety in a barber shop only to get out of the barber shop and head back to his truck while things are worse and he easily gets back to his house. Why did he get out of the truck in the first place?

Next you have the dumb asses at the house climbing into their neighbors backyard which is some sort of fun house maze. WTF??? Not only that, we let our sister run back into said maze and house having knowledge about what is going on while my sister has none. This show is the epitome of what this commercial is making fun of...

Lets get in the running car and get away... No no lets go hide in our neighbors fun house maze backyard thingy.
:-)

As someone stated earlier in the thread I will continue to watch because Zombies.
They got out of the truck to find his kid.

I don't think anyone knew the daughter went back into the neighbors house.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:33 AM 09-14-2015
Yep. And how come some people seem to know what's going on (she's dead...) and other's not (you know how I feel about guns...durrr...)? It's sort of annoying that they are not sitting down and talking about anything that's going on...
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:44 AM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Yep. And how come some people seem to know what's going on (she's dead...) and other's not (you know how I feel about guns...durrr...)? It's sort of annoying that they are not sitting down and talking about anything that's going on...
No, they're sitting down to play freaking Monopoly while their zombie neighbor is standing outside after chowing down on a few folks. It's like the zombie neighbor just sort of waited for them to get done with their game before menacing the family.

There were some honestly scary scenes this week, the drive where the city started going black was well done. But the fact that nobody is talking about what is going on, the total stupidity of the kids, and the clunky manner in which the writers are trying to show how these people are not Rick & Company is taking all the enjoyment out of this show.

Like a few folks have said, I'm going to watch because zombies but really disappointed in how and where they are taking this show.

Quick question, how many people thought that...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRichard 07:47 AM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
No, they're sitting down to play freaking Monopoly while their zombie neighbor is standing outside after chowing down on a few folks. It's like the zombie neighbor just sort of waited for them to get done with their game before menacing the family.

There were some honestly scary scenes this week, the drive where the city started going black was well done. But the fact that nobody is talking about what is going on, the total stupidity of the kids, and the clunky manner in which the writers are trying to show how these people are not Rick & Company is taking all the enjoyment out of this show.

Like a few folks have said, I'm going to watch because zombies but really disappointed in how and where they are taking this show.

Quick question, how many people thought that...

Spoiler!

I did. Don't know why they didn't do it.
[Reply]
cookster50 08:25 PM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
dlphg9 08:11 AM 09-14-2015
I have a questi
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRichard 08:16 AM 09-14-2015
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I have a questi
Spoiler!
I would think a better question would be why didn't she try to talk to the neighbor? She doesn't know what is going on exactly. She hasn't really seen what is going on. She knows the one dude attacked the neighbor lady but outside that??? She sees her feet and immediately decides to run even though it sounds like they are family friends???
[Reply]
Page 12 of 34
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up