ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 26
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Spags does it again
RunKC 08:52 PM 01-21-2023
20 points allowed
Lawrence three for only 90 yards in his first 23 attempts (3.91 avg)
Tackling was solid
Blitzes were very good including the Reid blitz that on the Watson pick play

He did this with 5 rookies playing a lot of snaps today. Just a remarkable performance from his defense
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:43 PM 01-30-2023
spags held his water

GENIOUS
[Reply]
petegz28 09:45 PM 01-30-2023
I don't care for Spags but dude seems to pull it out of his ass when the playoffs come around.

I guess that's all that matters.....
[Reply]
staylor26 09:48 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I don't care for Spags but dude seems to pull it out of his ass when the playoffs come around.

I guess that's all that matters.....
So you prefer to stay wrong?
[Reply]
petegz28 09:50 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So you prefer to stay wrong?
Now try reading what I said....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:51 PM 01-30-2023
jesus pete

spagnuolo literally made the opposition think he had a pair of aces in his hand when he actually had a full house

HE CLEANED THEM OUT
[Reply]
petegz28 09:53 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
jesus pete

spagnuolo literally made the opposition think he had a pair of aces in his hand when he actually had a full house

HE CLEANED THEM OUT
I just gave the dude props....you can suck his cock all you want....that's you
[Reply]
staylor26 09:58 PM 01-30-2023
Now try reading what I said....
How could you still "not care" for Spags?

We're blessed. He's a great DC and we don't have to worry about him getting HC offers.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:00 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
How could you still "not care" for Spags?

We're blessed. He's a great DC and we don't have to worry about him getting HC offers.
Because I don't. That's how. I gave the dude props. Does that mean I have to eat his ass too??? Get over it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:02 PM 01-30-2023
we're about to get two rings because of spags

YOU can suck HIS dick AND mine
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:03 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
They don't come across like a team that would go full Bengals.
No chance. The organization respects Andy way too much to do that shit. Plus one of their best and most beloved players happens to be the brother of one of our best and most beloved players. My guess is you’ll hear nothing but respect from both sides for the next two weeks.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:06 PM 01-30-2023
No, dude.

Saying someone is "pulling it out of his ass" speaks more to that person's luck than actual talent, ability, or scheming. It's not a compliment.

Last night wasn't luck. He rope-a-doped it in the first match. Ths is as close as we've ever come to proof that Andy Reid teams with our track record of success deliberately hold a lot back during the regular season in the hopes of unleashing hell iin the playoffs.

That's always talked about amongst Chiefs fans, and while I had been inclined to roll my eyes, last year we brought McKinnon out of nowhere and this time Spags outduels Burrow and CJ puts in one of his best games ever.

The hype is real. Spags is real.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:08 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
No, dude.

Saying someone is "pulling it out of his ass" speaks more to that person's luck than actual talent, ability, or scheming. It's not a compliment.

Last night wasn't luck. He rope-a-doped it in the first match. Ths is as close as we've ever come to proof that Andy Reid teams with our track record of success deliberately hold a lot back during the regular season in the hopes of unleashing hell iin the playoffs.

That's always talked about amongst Chiefs fans, and while I had been inclined to roll my eyes, last year we brought McKinnon out of nowhere and this time Spags outduels Burrow and CJ puts in one of his best games ever.

And to think that the offense wasn't able to unleash what they've been holding back...
[Reply]
petegz28 10:08 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
No, dude.

What you're saying is I won't slob his knob and you're pissed. I don't think he is a great DC. I think he has his moments when it counts and I give him credit for that.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:09 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we're about to get two rings because of spags

YOU can suck HIS dick AND mine
I'll leave the cock sucking to you...I am sure you're much better at it than I will ever be....
[Reply]
stevieray 10:10 PM 01-30-2023
Because I don't.
It doesn't matter, don't understand why you feel the need to say so.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 26
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up