KChiefs1 09:36 PM 11-04-2016
Here's a very long recap of it...

https://youtu.be/HYhL0E0Wg2U

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
listopencil 06:30 PM 11-05-2016

[Reply]
BWillie 05:53 AM 11-06-2016
Im pretty sure the actor Jimmi Simpsons character is just the younger version of the man in black. I also dont think he raped her in the 1st episode in the barn but he us a little jaded & gives less f**** about short term violence. Hes looking at the overall goal & may even end up as a protagonist. I think he told her something that will be revealed later when they were in the barn that activated something. Pretty sure we will see alternate timelines
[Reply]
listopencil 01:05 PM 11-06-2016
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Im pretty sure the actor Jimmi Simpsons character is just the younger version of the man in black. I also dont think he raped her in the 1st episode in the barn but he us a little jaded & gives less f**** about short term violence. Hes looking at the overall goal & may even end up as a protagonist. I think he told her something that will be revealed later when they were in the barn that activated something. Pretty sure we will see alternate timelines
For those who believe in alternate timelines, how do you explain that the hosts (Dolores for instance) appear to be at the same level of technology 30 years apart for that to be true? Not just the gears versus guts but even the level of AI?
[Reply]
Buck 11:47 AM 11-06-2016
I'm just happy it's back on tonight. I hadn't watched it at all until last week, so this was the first time I had to wait a week in between shows. It was awful.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:11 PM 11-06-2016
The one thing that came to my mind would be that the 'past' storyline is actually just Dolores recalling events to Ford and Bernard at some point in the 'present' after a psychotic break/major plot event/unavoidable question of sentience. So if Dolores is being held under a sort of house arrest while they figure out what to do with her, and the 'past' storylines are just her interpretations of events, then the story could be distorted because they are being told from her point of view. Other than that I still don't buy the multiple timelines.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:14 PM 11-06-2016
Aww shit sons its goin down
[Reply]
listopencil 11:50 PM 11-06-2016
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Aww shit sons its goin down

I'm about 45 mins into it. Wow, lol, shit just got real. Also: Ford and Bernard just confirmed that 'first generation' hosts are potentially not substantially different from hosts in the 'present'. Unless first generation hosts existing in the 'present' are dramatically more complex due to hardware/software/firmware/wetware improvements over the years, this makes the multiple timelines theory more possible. I still don't like it because that's a cheap storytelling trick.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:51 PM 11-06-2016
I now officially look forward to this show more so than I do Walking Dead.

This was a great episode. Getting closer to figuring out what the hell is really going on here.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:03 PM 11-06-2016
Just started watching it. At the 07:04 mark The Gunslinger (Yul Brynner) is standing against the wall, visible past Bernard's right shoulder.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:43 PM 11-06-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Just started watching it. At the 07:04 mark The Gunslinger (Yul Brynner) is standing against the wall, visible past Bernard's right shoulder.
Damn, nice catch
[Reply]
listopencil 11:51 PM 11-06-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Damn, nice catch

That's also possibly a model of Dolores' head in the glass cabinet in Ford's office. All the way to the left over his right shoulder.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 12:55 AM 11-07-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I was wondering if that was him!
[Reply]
listopencil 03:27 AM 11-07-2016
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I was wondering if that was him!
Here's really shitty pic of 07:04 with just the figure:

[Reply]
Page 12 of 48
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up