ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1198 of 4905
« First < 19869810981148118811941195119611971198 119912001201120212081248129816982198 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:30 PM 10-20-2017
It seems the NFL mantra for 2017 is to have as many teams as possible hovering around .500.

The only two teams in the AFCW that they really need to do well is Oakland and Chargers. They both have new markets to exploit. They couldn't afford to have the Raiders out of the WC race by week 7.

It'll be interesting to see how the officials nudge the Donks/Chargers game...a nearly 3 way tie is good for business. Then having the Donks/Chiefs on MNF following.

They want LA to be in the mix....and a Donk loss is expendable to that means. It also benefits Oakland...

You guys will have to beat Rivers and the refs this weekend....
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:50 PM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It seems the NFL mantra for 2017 is to have as many teams as possible hovering around .500.

The only two teams in the AFCW that they really need to do well is Oakland and Chargers. They both have new markets to exploit. They couldn't afford to have the Raiders out of the WC race by week 7.

It'll be interesting to see how the officials nudge the Donks/Chargers game...a nearly 3 way tie is good for business. Then having the Donks/Chiefs on MNF following.

They want LA to be in the mix....and a Donk loss is expendable to that means. It also benefits Oakland...

The NFL has wanted parity for the last 30 years. They wanted just about every market to be in the hunt in order to sell merch and tickets. It isn't all a conspiracy against kc. You need to get over the conspiracy crap.

It is a down year across the NFL, one great QB left playing, One on IR, and Brees is old and questionable. There aren't any great storylines this year, just divisional games. Reminds me of the 1980 season.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:51 PM 10-20-2017
BTW VJ finally said that they will increase Charles work load this week. Hope he makes it past the Chargers game healthy, should be a great showdown run game wise.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:01 PM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

I hope that's the case... would be great hearing you talk about a Broncos' win where the refs favored the other team.

Now that I think about it... McManus has never missed more than 5 FGs in previous years, he's already missed 5 in 6 games. Maybe, the NFL has drugged him in an effort to derail Denver since there's no Manning. Hmm
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:23 PM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I hope that's the case... would be great hearing you talk about a Broncos' win where the refs favored the other team.

Now that I think about it... McManus has never missed more than 5 FGs in previous years, he's already missed 5 in 6 games. Maybe, the NFL has drugged him in an effort to derail Denver since there's no Manning. Hmm
I think that the refs pumped out all the "pile high" air out of Denver last week and pumped it into Oakland and kc last couple weeks.

That surely explains everything.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:28 PM 10-20-2017
The Chiefs have played back-to-back games against very desperate teams that were in must win situations. The Chiefs are now in that position with Denver coming to town.

10 days to prepare (Andy is very good when he has time to gameplan) at home on primetime in a desperate must win game.

Denver is going to get KC's best performance IMO. Denver is going to need bring their A game with no mistakes to have a chance to win.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:51 PM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Chiefs have played back-to-back games against very desperate teams that were in must win situations. The Chiefs are now in that position with Denver coming to town.

10 days to prepare (Andy is very good when he has time to gameplan) at home on primetime in a desperate must win game.

Denver is going to get KC's best performance IMO. Denver is going to need bring their A game with no mistakes to have a chance to win.
Yeah right :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:53 PM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
BTW VJ finally said that they will increase Charles work load this week. Hope he makes it past the Chargers game healthy, should be a great showdown run game wise.
I hope DJ breaks BOTH his knees
[Reply]
KranzDictum 04:15 PM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Like the Gin'ts weren't desperate either.

Your D is held together by smoke and mirrors and suddenly all those great players who were drafted by Dorsey are just a bunch of dudes. Finally a game where Berry being on IR hurt, you guys got lucky against the skins and even chuggers, should have lost the chugger game if Rivers didn't turn the ball over 3 times.

There is talent with Hunt and Hill but it is being wasted by alice and andy. I would love to see Charles and Hunt shoot it out with the best RB winning. Hoping that is the more experienced RB! Go Broncos!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:12 PM 10-20-2017
Like the Gin'ts weren't desperate either.

Your D is held together by smoke and mirrors and suddenly all those great players who were drafted by Dorsey are just a bunch of dudes. Finally a game where Berry being on IR hurt, you guys got lucky against the skins and even chuggers, should have lost the chugger game if Rivers didn't turn the ball over 3 times.

There is talent with Hunt and Hill but it is being wasted by alice and andy. I would love to see Charles and Hunt shoot it out with the best RB winning. Hoping that is the more experienced RB! Go Broncos!
Charles doesn’t need more touches, they need greater consistency.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:12 PM 10-20-2017
I've noticed this board becoming chock full of crazed dipshits since Reid came to town.

The arrow is not pointing up.

For real.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 05:31 PM 10-22-2017
Congrats on winning the division.

Broncos are done and may not score another point on O all year. Sad to watch a great D go unsupported by such a bad O and coach.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:32 PM 10-22-2017
Oh shit. Laid a fat goose egg to the Sharters! Where you at KramzRectum, CaseOfDildos Joe. We need a report. How many HOFers are currently on the roster??
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:34 PM 10-22-2017
Congrats on winning the division.

Broncos are done and may not score another point on O all year. Sad to watch a great D go unsupported by such a bad O and coach.
I have to say, you are a pretty standup guy (even though your team sucks) you come here and take your lumps. I.... I almost like you!! :-)
[Reply]
KranzDictum 05:36 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Charles doesn’t need more touches, they need greater consistency.
They ran Charles 4 times they said they were going to increase his carries and instead gave him less on a day that CJ was bad until garbage time.

The OL is a big issue. RT and LG. QB is a bigger issue, teams don't respect him and he can't get the ball out at all. Time to activate Kelly and see what he has put Lynch on IR and go after Grapplino or Cousin's in the offseason.
[Reply]
Page 1198 of 4905
« First < 19869810981148118811941195119611971198 119912001201120212081248129816982198 > Last »
Up