ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 119 of 247
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
tredadda 09:22 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Is Spags back in good graces now? A few weeks ago a lot of posters around this forum wanted him gone.
Select posters wanted him gone. Much different than a lot. Those are the usual cast who complain about everything.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:23 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Buffalo are the Rivers Chargers. Hell, 1 year SD was 1st in offense AND defense and didn't win shit either
Moreso Manning’s Colts, in my opinion.

Rivers made the playoffs like twice in his last 10 years with the Chargers.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:24 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Herbert didn’t seem to have much trouble with them on Sunday evening. Cincy has much better weapons than the Chargers, so we will see how it plays out.
I'd say he had some trouble in the second half.

Their weapons are only much better if Chase is 100%.

Also, the Bengals are tied for the worst pass block win rate in the league.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:24 PM 11-24-2022
It’s a 4-quarter game and he put 27 points on them with a 113/158 passer rating and 82/100 QBR despite the late game INT. He didn’t have much trouble with them and I don’t think Burrow will have much trouble with them either.
Oh I'm sorry, did he win? Either time?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:27 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Pretty sure Mahomes won’t lay an egg again like he did in the AFCCG again.
When a QB gives his team an 18 point lead, I'm not sure he laid an egg tbh but that's history now
[Reply]
DRM08 09:28 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Oh I'm sorry, did he win?
It’s a team game. Herbert took the lead with 1:45 on the clock. Mahomes did MVP stuff to steal the victory, but Herbert played very well. You could say Herbert’s defense let him down at the end, similar to KC’s defense allowing late game TD drives by the Colts & Buffalo.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:31 PM 11-24-2022
It’s a 4-quarter game and he put 27 points on them with a 113/158 passer rating and 82/100 QBR despite the late game INT. He didn’t have much trouble with them and I don’t think Burrow will have much trouble with them either.
All I can say is our DL is getting a lot more sacks than last year. There’s gonna be quite a bit more pressure on him this time. We don’t have Sorenson/Nieman/Hughes/Money Badger anymore for them to target over and over again. Also the Chargers are a division opponent who knows us about as good as any team. Division games are always tougher. I have nothing but faith in Mahomes beating the Bengals next Sunday. I’m positive it’s something he won’t let happen again. Patrick is gonna go beast mode.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:33 PM 11-24-2022
He lost twice and if only putting up one second half score in the entire second half is not "having a problem" then I guess we're watching a different game.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:37 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
All I can say is our DL is getting a lot more sacks than last year. There’s gonna be quite a bit more pressure on him this time. We don’t have Sorenson/Nieman/Hughes/Money Badger anymore for them to target over and over again. Also the Chargers are a division opponent who knows us about as good as any team. Division games are always tougher. I have nothing but faith in Mahomes beating the Bengals next Sunday. I’m positive it’s something he won’t let happen again. Patrick is gonna go beast mode.
I hope you are correct! Chiefs need to change the bad mojo in those Bengals matchups. Really I would like to see a dominant win by 17+ points to send a message that last year was a fluke.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:37 PM 11-24-2022
It’s a team game. Herbert took the lead with 1:45 on the clock. Mahomes did MVP stuff to steal the victory, but Herbert played very well. You could say Herbert’s defense let him down at the end, similar to KC’s defense allowing late game TD drives by the Colts & Buffalo.
Sure, whatever. He has a problem locking down games, as his 20-22 record would indicate. And he had 280 yds for 2 TDs and an INT. Not bad, but not a winner.

And you could say, lots of teams defenses let their teams down when Mahomes has the ball. It's certainly nothing new. I'll be looking for a payback at Cinci. I wouldn't bet against it.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:38 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Is Spags back in good graces now? A few weeks ago a lot of posters around this forum wanted him gone.
Bro, cmon now. Are you going to pretend like every other teams fans don’t do the exact same thing when their team loses a game they should have easily won? I’m sure if we were to look back at a few of the devastating losses any team has had, their fans are calling for the heads of one of the members of the coaching staff.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:38 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I'd say he had some trouble in the second half.

Their weapons are only much better if Chase is 100%.

Also, the Bengals are tied for the worst pass block win rate in the league.
Here's an interesting stat. The Bengles have just SIXTEEN sacks this season. Which is third worst in the entire league. They were rushing three and dropping eight last time and still getting pressure..Pat will have something for their ass if they try that crap again.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:38 PM 11-24-2022
Yeah, but it's mostly a game where good offenses have their way with teams and "great defense" just means you've been playing shit offenses.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:39 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
To me they played not to lose instead of playing to win. While Goff is no Manning, he was doing well on that drive. I am stunned by the amount of time they burned to get into FG range and that 3rd and 1 play call. Why they didn’t try to get the first down, especially considering the amount of TOs they had left. They had plenty of time and TOs to work the middle of the field.
I don't know if that offense really had that much time to score a TD.

They went for on third down because of the single coverage and he was open. If they got the first by running, I doubt Goff was getting a TD. Although sure, they could have burned more time.

But running for the first down isn't 100% guaranteed to pick up a first either.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:40 PM 11-24-2022
the bills just got through a rough stretch and got 2 wins out of 3 games they probably could have blown back to back to back

they have 10 days to rest up for the division run now

i expect them to sweep their remaining divisional games and then blow a game to cincy to hand us the one seed and a convenient week off :-)

the key to the rest of their season is if allen can recover at all in the next 10 days, or if he's just stuck being an above average passer the rest of the year
[Reply]
Page 119 of 247
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Up