ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 119 of 313
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:29 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I mean, Skip Bayless also said Thuney wasn't very good because apparently there's a history of Patriots OL leaving the team in free agency and not being good elsewhere.

So there you have it, Virus. You've got Skip Bayless on your side about Joe Thuney. Congratulations.

Anything else you want to bring up? Are you also concerned that Tim Tebow will make Jacksonville into a contender against KC? You've got Thkyuuip on your side...
Skip is the king of saying stupid shit. He only loves Brady, Cowboys and black qbs. He actually said we should stick with Moore after that Vikings win. What kind of journalist would say something that stupid and keep his job. He is so biased he's not even a real journalist.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:34 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Meh, those Watkins comments are nothing.
He's not throwing shade or anything. He's just blissfully unaware of his impending disappointment, that's all.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:40 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Hedging his bets, so he can say “I told you so” if Niang struggles. He won’t eat crow if Niang is good though.

I’ll eat crow “IF” Niang makes the Pro Bowl.
[Reply]
Sorce 03:41 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Translation: In KC I was a beta bitch and this squad sucks so I'll... nvm I'm hurt.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:46 PM 08-04-2021
After the interview Sammy dropped the mic, on his foot. He's day-to-day.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:50 PM 08-04-2021
I mean, Skip Bayless also said Thuney wasn't very good because apparently there's a history of Patriots OL leaving the team in free agency and not being good elsewhere.

So there you have it, Virus. You've got Skip Bayless on your side about Joe Thuney. Congratulations.

Anything else you want to bring up? Are you also concerned that Tim Tebow will make Jacksonville into a contender against KC? You've got Thkyuuip on your side...
A lot of these players go to teams that are not contenders. That has to factor in somewhere. Not the case with Thuney.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:54 PM 08-04-2021
Do we think Reid is going to keep Niang at RT when Remmers comes back?

Trey Smith I think has just about secured the starting spot. He only needs to demonstrate consistency throughout the rest of the preseason, stay healthy, and he's got it. I'm not sure Niang has shown enough to not give the job back to Remmers.

And again, there's nothing wrong with that for now, particularly if that's who Reid trusts to do the best job in the short term.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:56 PM 08-04-2021

Trey Smith I think has just about secured the starting spot. He only needs to demonstrate consistency throughout the rest of the preseason, stay healthy, and he's got it. I'm not sure Niang has shown enough to not give the job back to Remmers.

And again, there's nothing wrong with that for now, particularly if that's who Reid trusts to do the best job in the short term.
But CP has told us that Reid won’t start rookies on the O Line let alone 2
[Reply]
Sorce 03:58 PM 08-04-2021

Reid seems to go with who he can trust to be consistent. I think if Niang shows flashes but sometimes struggles while Remmers is ok but not great I think he sticks with what he can reliably plan around.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:06 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:

Skip is the king of saying stupid shit. He only loves Brady, Cowboys and black qbs. He actually said we should stick with Moore after that Vikings win. What kind of journalist would say something that stupid and keep his job. He is so biased he's not even a real journalist.
You’re a moron
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:24 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
You’re a moron
What? Fuck off. Everything I said is true.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:27 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
You’re a moron
A skip bayless defender, eh?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:46 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
A skip bayless defender, eh?
Sounds like it. How its possible is beyond reasonable thought.
[Reply]
PHOG 04:49 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Lizard King of the rehab tub.

"I’m a whole different species," Watkins posted. "I'm convinced I'm not a human never was I'm more like an advanced reptilian solar being. I’m very powerful it kinda scares me lol." :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:55 PM 08-04-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I've definitely got some reservations about the OL.

I've seen some Patriots' fans complaining about Thuney not being all that great and Brown will definitely have a learning curve coming from the Ravens offense (where Jackson rarely dropped back to pass more than 400 times) to ours (in which Mahomes will attempt 600 passes).
Lucky for us we have a generational quarterback with elite improvisation skills when the line breaks down. We’ll be fine until they start to gel, as long as Andy doesn’t go into games with the same gameplan as the SB.
[Reply]
Page 119 of 313
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Up