ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 119 of 335
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:35 PM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
So as for the Iron Islands here is how I think it will play out

- Theon comes back, Sister and him Struggle for control of the throne with Euron
- Euron gets control at first, but struggle continues all the way toward seasons end
- Theon wrestles control toward end of season, growing more confident all season till he commands respect
- Theon redeems himself

- Jon Snow uses Davos to rally the northern houses ( Mourmont, Bearisland, ect..)
- Jon Receives Pink letter from Ramseys ordering him to return Sansa or he will kill Rickon ( He is going to anyways )
- Jon leads the wildlings and a few northern houses in a stand vs the Boltons and their allies (Out numbered)
- Theon possibly joins in the battle with his loyalist Iron Born
- The battle is swinging in the Boltons favor when....... Roy/Little finger arrive from the Erie with the Vales whole army

Thats my guess for the north

The idea is Jon Snow/Stark/Targarian is going to march on the whole realm in a effort to unite it under one banner to fight the white walkers....

All sounds as good to me as anything else.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:41 PM 05-05-2016
So as for the Iron Islands here is how I think it will play out

- Theon comes back, Sister and him Struggle for control of the throne with Euron
- Euron gets control at first, but struggle continues all the way toward seasons end
- Theon wrestles control toward end of season, growing more confident all season till he commands respect
- Theon redeems himself

- Jon Snow uses Davos to rally the northern houses ( Mourmont, Bearisland, ect..)
- Jon Receives Pink letter from Ramseys ordering him to return Sansa or he will kill Rickon ( He is going to anyways )
- Jon leads the wildlings and a few northern houses in a stand vs the Boltons and their allies (Out numbered)
- Theon possibly joins in the battle with his loyalist Iron Born
- The battle is swinging in the Boltons favor when....... Roy/Little finger arrive from the Erie with the Vales whole army

Thats my guess for the north
I think Euron is going to Essos.
[Reply]
Sorter 05:46 PM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I think Show Euron is going to Essos Oldtown.
Fixed
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 06:41 PM 05-05-2016
Just watched ep 2 again -- just think of the conversations if they had ended after Ghost wakes but Jon breathes.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:23 PM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Just watched ep 2 again -- just think of the conversations if they had ended after Ghost wakes but Jon breathes.
Great call.
[Reply]
Sorter 07:29 PM 05-05-2016
Robert would have rebelled again.
[Reply]
RustShack 09:36 PM 05-05-2016
I see Danny gaining the throne, potentially marrying someone to be King. I see John as King of the north and allies with his blood Danny. John is the true hero defeating the White walkers, potentially with Danny's help.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:44 PM 05-05-2016
Pretty interesting stuff.

[Reply]
wazu 10:00 PM 05-05-2016
I think it was considered too inevitable at this point. Might as well just have the dramatic gasp for air and then flip to credits. Next week it would have been anti-climactic to work in at the beginning of the episode.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:40 AM 05-06-2016
They had to Res him in Episode two, they have to build up Jon Snows new image. He is changed, he is still Jon Snow. But now he knows life is worth living, and he has a purpose.

This purpose will be furthered when finds out his true parentage, Bran is going to ride to the wall before seasons end. You will have a Stark Family Reunion minus Arya?

Should be good!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:42 AM 05-06-2016

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:58 AM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Use him to bait Snow. Ramsay would have to assume that Sansa made it to the wall.
That sure seems to be going far afield from the books then. I mean, I guess they already have and there's really no unringing that bell given the fact that Stannis still has an army and what not in the book universe as opposed to being dead.

The Gift Ramseys is going to get is Rickon Stark - (Pink Letter)
Jumping off the above, it pre-supposes that the pink letter was written by Ramsey and I just don't see it for a fair number of reasons. My first thought was actually that Mance wrote it (some odd language in there; language you wouldn't expect from Ramsey) but I read a theory that had Stannis writing it to draw Jon from the North have him route Winterfell and force the remaining Bolton forces to fight on open ground.

Then again, since both of those potential authors are dead in the show, it kinda has to be Ramsey or just not happen at all. Though the purpose of the pink letter in the books seems to have already taken place. It's narrative purpose in the books is to fire Jon up and get him killed. Well dude's already dead. I guess if the end game is Jon taking Winterfell, Rickon's about the only thing left that would get him to do it.

It would just be a little surprising to me if he takes Winterfell at all in the book universe; there just seems no point to it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:37 AM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That sure seems to be going far afield from the books then. I mean, I guess they already have and there's really no unringing that bell given the fact that Stannis still has an army and what not in the book universe as opposed to being dead.

Jumping off the above, it pre-supposes that the pink letter was written by Ramsey and I just don't see it for a fair number of reasons. My first thought was actually that Mance wrote it (some odd language in there; language you wouldn't expect from Ramsey) but I read a theory that had Stannis writing it to draw Jon from the North have him route Winterfell and force the remaining Bolton forces to fight on open ground.

Then again, since both of those potential authors are dead in the show, it kinda has to be Ramsey or just not happen at all. Though the purpose of the pink letter in the books seems to have already taken place. It's narrative purpose in the books is to fire Jon up and get him killed. Well dude's already dead. I guess if the end game is Jon taking Winterfell, Rickon's about the only thing left that would get him to do it.

It would just be a little surprising to me if he takes Winterfell at all in the book universe; there just seems no point to it.

[Reply]
wazu 10:59 AM 05-06-2016
So since Melisandre now has the power to resurrect people, shouldn't that become her full-time job?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:09 AM 05-06-2016
I'm not 100% sure that she can resurrect just anyone.
[Reply]
Page 119 of 335
« First < 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 > Last »
Up