ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1181 of 4909
« First < 18168110811131117111771178117911801181 118211831184118511911231128116812181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:32 PM 10-11-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
I was in the car listening to The Speigle Parkins show here in Chicago. They were talking about the "Mold" count in Chicago in regards to the Nats starting pitcher not wanting to pitch today.

Parkins used to cover kc and told a story about how soft Eric Fisher was early in his career. He said other guys on the chef's would talk about how a flu bug would keep him out of practices and games and that he had no heart. He did say that he has since come on and figured it out after getting his 2nd contract but people on and connected to the team didn't think he would pan out. The fear of JJ Watt was true, he was finding excuses not to play that day.
Yeah but Eric Fisher didn't cry and need an ambulance on the field for getting a scratchy little boo-boo on his knee.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 01:39 PM 10-11-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Donks go 1-4 over the next 5...
The Donks can go win less the rest of the season and the Chiefs can win the Super Bowl, but you'll never get credit for it because you have caved in you chest by beating the drum that the NFL is fake.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:08 PM 10-11-2017
New York Giants coach Ben McAdoo announced Wednesday the team will suspend cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.

Donks will play the Giants without their 2 top WRs and their #1 CB....:-) in their 4th out of 5 home games. This is after having to face EJ Manuel....5 games against teams that are 8-16. Buffalo is the only one with a winning record.

In their mind...they will be AFCW champions come Monday.

Maybe their offense might muster a FG in 4th quarter this week? They are dead last in points at the end of games...

McCoy's Donko scheme is just about to the point where teams have enough tape...prepare for a nosedive on the road.
Or you could say that the kc chef luck just struck 5 weeks early. After all the Pats lost only one of their 2 top WR's early, they lost the other WR and their best pass rusher in the game. Same with JJ Squat and Merciles going down after the game started. The luck god wanted to make sure Reid could prep for his lucky breaks better?

LOL
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:08 PM 10-11-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah but Eric Fisher didn't cry and need an ambulance on the field for getting a scratchy little boo-boo on his knee.
Your right, he was just too scared to show up for the game.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:12 PM 10-11-2017
Your right, he was just too scared to show up for the game.
So scared that he faced him in the same place in the playoffs and made JJ Watt his bitch.

Have fun with Stephenson btw. Love that you are overpaying our trash.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:26 PM 10-11-2017
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
The Donks can go win less the rest of the season and the Chiefs can win the Super Bowl, but you'll never get credit for it because you have caved in you chest by beating the drum that the NFL is fake.
It's not my fault it's fake...
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:41 PM 10-11-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So scared that he faced him in the same place in the playoffs and made JJ Watt his bitch.

Have fun with Stephenson btw. Love that you are overpaying our trash.
You realize that JJ got hurt on that play before Fisher contacted him right? I love how Fisher then realized JJ wasn't pushing back and jumped an injured guy to get his licks in while he was down. Just spoke volumes about his character.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:53 PM 10-11-2017
Kramzdicksinhisrectum is the dumbest poster on all of CP. He heard some nobody on the radio talking trash on our left tackle and here he comes to spread the gossip. It's funny how this bullshit story has never been told before. But now it must be gospel truth. Get over it loser. Your Donks are a shitty team now. You can belittle our players with your bullshit stories all you want. It doesn't change the fact that in January the Chiefs will be working their way to a Superbowl while the Donks are sitting on their couches reliving the fixed Superface that was gifted to Peyton.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:53 PM 10-11-2017
You realize that JJ got hurt on that play before Fisher contacted him right? I love how Fisher then realized JJ wasn't pushing back and jumped an injured guy to get his licks in while he was down. Just spoke volumes about his character.
"Jumped an injured guy."

:-)

What does that even mean? Are you saying Fisher was supposed to not play so hard around gimpy Watt?
[Reply]
TEX 03:14 PM 10-11-2017
Dude, you're just a fool who has no idea what you're talking about.I WAS THERE. I saw everything first hand that the TV was not showing. Lots of shoving going on between the two after plays. J.J. was frustrated because he wasn't having his way with Fish, so he was giving him a little extra after the whistle on several plays. Shit had been brewing all game and it was about 5-0 in favor of J.J. and Fish took his shot at a payback when opportunity presented itself, just like any player with any kind of balls would have done. No more, no less. Happens all the time. Could it be considered dirty, probably so. But it in no way happened how you're trying to portray it, and it was justice for what Watt had been dishing out all game up to that point.

Now, you want to talk about your cheap shot douche **** heads who have been known as playing dirty for decades?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:23 PM 10-11-2017
Donks go 1-4 over the next 5...

Giants, @ Chargers, @ Chiefs, @ Eagles, Patriots

You say Denver loses 4 of those 5 games. I'm game. So, I never make stupid Internet bets... but, today is your lucky day.

If Denver loses 4 of those 5 games - you guys can close my account and I'm gone forever.

If Denver wins 2 of those 5 games - you close your account and you're gone forever.

Deal?
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:25 PM 10-11-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

Giants, @ Chargers, @ Chiefs, @ Eagles, Patriots

You say Denver loses 4 of those 5 games. I'm game. So, I never make stupid Internet bets... but, today is your lucky day.

If Denver loses 4 of those 5 games - you guys can close my account and I'm gone forever.

If Denver wins 2 of those 5 games - you close your account and you're gone forever.

Deal?
But not 3? Or 4? Or 5?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:30 PM 10-11-2017
Yeah. BlackOp went a little overboard there. With the Giants and Chargers having a combined 1 win between them, 2 wins are pretty much assured. I said that the Donks could look past the Chargers and get beat, but I'm not counting on it. 2-3 is the most likely scenario.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:31 PM 10-11-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

You'll go dark regardless...Chargers take you out in LA...they almost did in the thin air. Donks arent beating KC/Philly on the road...and if Brady is healthy, they'll out score Semen. He has put up 7 points in 4 games in the fourth quarter. That means McCoy is getting out coached.

Your team is feasting on bottom feeders and playing at home....
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:40 PM 10-11-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Yeah. BlackOp went a little overboard there. With the Giants and Chargers having a combined 1 win between them, 2 wins are pretty much assured. I said that the Donks could look past the Chargers and get beat, but I'm not counting on it. 2-3 is the most likely scenario.
Chargers could easily have 3 wins right now...
[Reply]
Page 1181 of 4909
« First < 18168110811131117111771178117911801181 118211831184118511911231128116812181 > Last »
Up