Page 118 of 142
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:09 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Pats59-1:
How can I be a homer if I am critical of Brady?

Are you honestly this in deep with your learning disability?

bawahah

How mortifying.
Jesus Christ you know nothing
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:10 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Seriously, Are you special needs? If so, I will quit laughing, but your posts are funny otherwise.
He's shown himself to be a Window Licker, yes.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 01:12 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
It’s amazing that KC scores 40 with a huge void of talent.

NE defense must suck an oil tanker full of dicks.
THEY AINT THE SAME TEAM!!!!
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 01:13 PM 01-17-2019
Is a KC a better offense with Damien Williams playing instead of Hunt?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:13 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
THEY AINT THE SAME TEAM!!!!
Something something JACKSON!!

God this is what happens to you when your division sucks for 16+ years....
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 01:14 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Is a KC a better team with Williams over Hunt?
Are they worse?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:14 PM 01-17-2019
To be determined,

But considering Williams is averaging over 5.0 YPC he’s on the right path.
[Reply]
HotRoute 01:15 PM 01-17-2019
^^Another backpedal spotted. lmao

Tell us your gameplan:

Why is this so offensive and hard to respond to?
Game plan to beat the Patriots
Defense
Attack the intereior of the offensive line with stunts and delayed blutzes to apply pressure to Brady and prevent him from stepping up into the pocket. Try to force them to run the ball to the outside and beat them there since their fast RB is a WR (Patterson).

Michel has looked good this season but is a rookie and can make mistakes like his history of fumbling at Georgia. Helmets to the ball side and punch that thing out when able.

Minimize the Edelman effect and let them dink and dunk but hit him as hard as possible after the catch. Double Gronk in the redzone and minimize his big play ability down there.

Offense
Attack the deep zones with Tyreek and use off tempo plays like screens and draws to incorporate the RBs and minimize the effects of the Patriots edge rush. Let Kelce show why he's the best TE in football and dominate the middle zones

Don't abandon the run game and get Darrel in for short yardage attempts. Control the time of possession game, scoring quick is fun to watch but it's the reason the Patriots won in week 6. Continue to be aggressive on 4th downs of it's close.

Special teams
Don't be afraid to just take a field goal if the opportunity presents itself, and continue the good return game that Toub has become known for in the NFL.

I would love to see Toub go for an unexpected onside kick at some point in the game and try to catch the Patriots sleeping.

All in all this is going to be a good challenge for a younger and up and coming Chiefs team. And if they lose I would expect them to continue this trend and be deep into the playoffs for years to come behind Mahomes.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 01:15 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Something something JACKSON!!

God this is what happens to you when your division sucks for 16+ years....

So, it's the Bills, Phins, and Jets fault that NE fans are so obnoxious and stupid? Maybe we should start trolling those boards as payback?
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:15 PM 01-17-2019
No, not in my opinion. Hunt was special as a receiver. I do believe we are better running the ball and getting the tough yards with Williams/Ware.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 01:15 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
Are they worse?
You tell me.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 01:16 PM 01-17-2019
So, Mahomes is a more experienced QB than Brady and has a really strong record in games under 30 degrees huh?

That's rich.

A 2nd year QB is better than the GOAT. I feel like am talking to people who ride on the short bus.

WR? Your WRs blow past Hill, especially against this secondary. I ask again, do you watch the NFL? LOL! NE's WRs past Edelman are clearly suprerior, not to mention James White and Burkhead out of the backfield as receivers.

OL? Nope. Wrong. Pats have that.

DL, I'll give you that one.

TE? Nope. Kelce soft and sucks vs NE every time.

OLB? That's about even. Van Noy is easily as good as Ford and Hightower moves all over and is as good as Houston.

So, you have 1 category as an advantage and homefield.

Sweet! All the way!
Holy shit ... and he calls us homers.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 01:16 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
To be determined,

But considering Williams is averaging over 5.0 YPC he’s on the right path.
Thank you. Seems better between the tackles?
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 01:17 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by HotRoute:
Game plan to beat the Patriots
Defense
Attack the intereior of the offensive line with stunts and delayed blutzes to apply pressure to Brady and prevent him from stepping up into the pocket. Try to force them to run the ball to the outside and beat them there since their fast RB is a WR (Patterson).

Michel has looked good this season but is a rookie and can make mistakes like his history of fumbling at Georgia. Helmets to the ball side and punch that thing out when able.

Minimize the Edelman effect and let them dink and dunk but hit him as hard as possible after the catch. Double Gronk in the redzone and minimize his big play ability down there.

Offense
Attack the deep zones with Tyreek and use off tempo plays like screens and draws to incorporate the RBs and minimize the effects of the Patriots edge rush. Let Kelce show why he's the best TE in football and dominate the middle zones

Don't abandon the run game and get Darrel in for short yardage attempts. Control the time of possession game, scoring quick is fun to watch but it's the reason the Patriots won in week 6. Continue to be aggressive on 4th downs of it's close.

Special teams
Don't be afraid to just take a field goal if the opportunity presents itself, and continue the good return game that Toub has become known for in the NFL.

I would love to see Toub go for an unexpected onside kick at some point in the game and try to catch the Patriots sleeping.

All in all this is going to be a good challenge for a younger and up and coming Chiefs team. And if they lose I would expect them to continue this trend and be deep into the playoffs for years to come behind Mahomes.

WHY DID YOU DO THIS??!

All he is going to respond with is "NE ____ good, KC ____ bad/soft/or other such nonsense...
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:17 PM 01-17-2019
If we get up big on the Patriots someone please start the fuck you chant when they are on offense
[Reply]
Page 118 of 142
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128 > Last »
Up