ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 118 of 174
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128168 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 12:20 AM 02-23-2022
Is EB officially gone yet?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:26 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Honestly, when I visit, I don't have time to experiment so I always go with gates.
I love Gates too, but Q39, Jack Stack, and Joe's are all top notch as well.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:27 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
Is EB officially gone yet?
I don't think they'll announce anything unless he signs a contract (hopefully with another team) or we officially replace him.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:29 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
And at least one visit to Los corrals for the deep fried tacos
I need to hit Los Corrals up.

This place in Alton had these Morales Tacos...omfg.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:30 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
Always Smokehouse for me. It's just my favorite.
Ain't nothing wrong with the 'house.

Bryant's and LC's will always be personal faves, too.
[Reply]
eDave 12:35 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Ain't nothing wrong with the 'house.

Bryant's and LC's will always be personal faves, too.
The service is just terrible. Part of the charm. Seems the servers there would rather I fuck off than be there at all. It's great. Love the Gladstoner.
[Reply]
Halloweenislife 12:43 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Where have I heard DJ before?

*snaps fingers *

NEPA CHIEFS
DJ Tanner from Full House?
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:48 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
FYI this guy doesn't speak for all of us. I like all the info I can hear and make my own rational, thought out judgements on it like an adult. I don't need to be shielded from it.

I'd like to hear more of what you got.

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk
Oh I agree, I changed my mind and can't wait for the next Gosiptorial.
[Reply]
Halloweenislife 12:54 AM 02-23-2022
Where have I heard DJ before?

*snaps fingers *

NEPA CHIEFS
DJ from Roseanne ??!
[Reply]
Fish 01:15 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I love Gates too, but Q39, Jack Stack, and Joe's are all top notch as well.
My office is less than a mile from a Gates, and under 2 miles from Arthur Bryant's, LC's, Jack Stack, Big T's. I live less than 10 blocks away from Q39. Less than 2 miles from Joe's KC. Less than 10 minutes from Slaps BBQ. Even have a Poio Mexican BBQ less than 3 miles away, which is really good by the way...

Loving the KC BBQ life....
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:35 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by Halloweenislife:
DJ Tanner from Full House?

Nah, DJ Perez from NEPA CHIEFS HARD CORE

Long time ago I don't even think that sight exist, but I just thought of it because of DJ in DJBILL but DJBILL doesn't come across as a prick so I know it's not DJ Perez.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:40 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
My office is less than a mile from a Gates, and under 2 miles from Arthur Bryant's, LC's, Jack Stack, Big T's. I live less than 10 blocks away from Q39. Less than 2 miles from Joe's KC. Less than 10 minutes from Slaps BBQ. Even have a Poio Mexican BBQ less than 3 miles away, which is really good by the way...

Loving the KC BBQ life....

Not to change the subject of BBQ, but how close are you to the new Whataburger? Have you had it?
[Reply]
Fish 01:47 AM 02-23-2022
Not to change the subject of BBQ, but how close are you to the new Whataburger? Have you had it?
There's one up in Lee's Summit and over in OP. I've driven by a few times, but there's been a line like 15-20 cars long. I just can't really see waiting that kind of time for a burger. I mean, I love a good burger. But I really question how that particular burger could be worth the stupid wait. There's only so much you can do with a burger. So, no I haven't had one yet...

I will if I can ever swing through one that has a normal drive thru wait time that's not 1/2 mile long...
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:42 AM 02-23-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
There's one up in Lee's Summit and over in OP. I've driven by a few times, but there's been a line like 15-20 cars long. I just can't really see waiting that kind of time for a burger. I mean, I love a good burger. But I really question how that particular burger could be worth the stupid wait. There's only so much you can do with a burger. So, no I haven't had one yet...

I will if I can ever swing through one that has a normal drive thru wait time that's not 1/2 mile long...

I wouldn't wait in a line of cars but my experience and I've been to several in Texas and one in Oklahoma City, that going in they have great customer service real friendly. The burgers are far superior than than most fast food joints but I don't want to over say how good it is and you be disappointed but the shakes and fries are real good too especially the shakes.

If you had time to have a sit down and eat it without much of a line to wait and not in any hurry I think it would be worth the money at least and enjoy a good burger. I enjoy it because we don't have one in Kansas and it's quite a treat to go to another state and it's just exciting if you live in BFE so living in the city may be a different experience for you than me.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:00 AM 02-23-2022
Nah, DJ Perez from NEPA CHIEFS HARD CORE

Long time ago I don't even think that sight exist, but I just thought of it because of DJ in DJBILL but DJBILL doesn't come across as a prick so I know it's not DJ Perez.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 118 of 174
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128168 > Last »
Up